How you gonna be sad on vacation

how you gonna be sad on vacation

she was so soft and pure ;__;

dutty wining round all these Jamaicans

thank god for plastic surgery

perfect for a blacking

On my mama, I would smash all over that hotel room.

She was an annoying cunt

all American women get sad when they are away from their african bull

*Japan men

Why does she look pregnant there?

what do you expect, this movie was literally rich white people problem directed by a rich white girl

Because she was.
Bill Murray whispered into her ear "You're going to be a great mother."

I WANNA FUCK YOU HARD ON THE SINK

By being a self absorbed douchebag. Her character was a dense cunt. She gawped at arcades like they were the ark of the fucking covenant. Bitch you have those at home.

Lol

She had depression.

AFTER THAT GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO DRINK

Unsurprising, considering she had to share her life with that imbecile

>It's cool to be depressed if you're rich

This is my least favourite meme. Try being a useless bastard when you can barely keep the water running you silly cow.

I've been that imbecile, actually. Lived with a pretty girl, I had an active social life and promising job; she stayed at home, struggled with her studies, didn't have any friends and mainly watched TV. She wasn't happy at all and I don't think she knew what she wanted from life. I didn't really notice how bad it was for her so I didn't help, figured out a year later she had all the signs of clinical depression (fatigue, aching, anxiety, low libido etc). Suffice to say, that shit didn't last. A shame, she was a pretty talented girl.

Gave me a new angle on that movie, at least. I always though ScarJo's character was a spoilt cunt up until that experience.

STEP BACK CANT GET SPUNK ON THE MINK