Now that the dust has settled, what do you guys think of Stranger Things

It's still awesome.

fucking awful

executed in such a corny way even as a hommage
child actors suck
adult actors suck
everything sucks

Kill yourself you sick pedo fuck

The sister's story was completely pointless. You could remove everything her Steve and Jonathan did and it would make zero difference to the story. Plus every aspect of her story was very 'high-school love story' cliche.

froggo is best

What a trainwreck of a post

it was fine entertainment

nothing special tho

Kill yourself pedo faggot

It's still shit.

>chad gets the girl at the end
What did they mean by this?

It's popular so I hate it.

6/10. Could've been way better if the characters were actually likeable instead of annoying little cunts. The black kid is by far the worst. The kids in ET and the goonies or whatever are all cool and half the appeal is you wanna hang out with them and watching make you feel like they're your friends but who the fuck would wanna be friends with these cunts, except for the toothless guy, steve and will.

Cutest boy is the one with the less screentime

10 years from now they'll remake LoTR. There is Frodo and Sam

Just finished it last night, good stuff. A few of issues do irritate, though. If Nancy and Jonathan had burnt the Byer's house down, what would have happened in Upside Down? Why was The Monster at the library? Did Hop figure Agents would under estimate Mike and Co. and El would just squash them? Did anyone look at the blonde female agent and think "OMG, Dolores Umbridge? KILL HER FIRST!" Where's Will's gun? Yeah, i /k/now, Chimpmunk, lol .22 LR, but, even though it shrugged off .38 Spl, a lucky shot that he wasn't expecting would give Will time to make an escape. I bet if you rooted in Castle Byers it be there. Wow, Mr. Clark's girl is HOT, how'd he manage that?

Exactly

Not a very good show. I wish I could say it is original, but it's not. I wish I could say that the acting was remarkable, but it's not. I wish I could say that the effects and visual design were amazing, except they're not. The only reason why it is so popular is because of hipsters and tumblrites/redditors who overrate every little thing in order to feel like special little snowflakes and the pedophiles who ironically praise the show because of their lust for the child actors.

This isn't even a "hurr it is popular that is why people hate it". The show is objectively quite mediocre, and you can't even say it was an honest effort when their is no sincerity or honesty to speak of. It is literally trite rehashed cliches and tropes: the show.

Froggo is the highlight of this show, naturally. But it's pretty comfy overall

Kill yourself pedo fag

Remember when everyone hated Super 8 for doing exactly this? Yeah...

The only reason this isn't so despised by the mainstream, is because it's a Netflix show and not some big hollywood production (remember, big hollywood is literally hitler).

While entertaining the show isn't all that very good. I have no intention to watch it again, nor do I care much for Season 2.

>being this triggered

disgusting pedo spotted. lynch yourself

These threads only exist so pedo fucks can carry on about those kids.

>I wish I could say that the acting was remarkable, but it's not
The kids did pretty well imho, at least in comparison to other shows.

What is this smug little kike doing these days?

nice try pedo.

I don't want these pedo threads to exist

el a cute

Super 8 >

Earth To Echo >>>

That frog boy dresses like an old nam veteran. Beta as fuck.

>Now that the dust has settled, what do you guys think of Stranger Things

Oh this thread again. I thought we already reached a consensus here.

It's alright in the sense that it is watchable, and will keep you watching for its entire length, but ultimately does not offer much in terms of originality or depth. The nostalgic elements aren't intrusive, and actually quite mild despite popular belief. While the soundtrack is very reminiscent of 80's synth music it is poorly mixed into the show and creates dissonance, rather than harmony, with the pictures on screen. The actors all perform well but not spectacularly like many would like you to think, particularly the kid actors who are barely acting and show no nuance in their performances. As a whole the story is tight, ignoring a few plot holes and plot conveniences, but ultimately inconclusive because while we do get to see Will return to safety, nothing gets resolved, and nothing seems to change. If I may, it's the equivalent to having a broad give you a cursory blowjob and then just as you are about to cum, she sticks your dick out of her mouth and jerks you off.

In short, it's a 6/10 show. Maybe worth checking out to see what all the fuss is about, but certainly not worth anyone's time in the grand scheme of things, as in when you put it all into perspective. Certainly not worth making this many threads about a show of this low quality.

Don't bully Froggo

probably the most honest and unbiased review of stranger things ive seen.

I agree except I think the music was actually mixed in really well. It didn't seem discordant at all to me.

I thought it was prety good. Opened very strong then lost its way and didn't know how to wrap it up. Too many story strands didn't go anywhere.

It was alright but vastly overhyped which was probably the problem

It's great except for that annoying google kid.

A show for googles

Don't you get bored with repeating the same things so many times? Try to be more creative, user.

OK to watch, nothing more.

ugly desu

I want a Rouge Hopper show

This is a forced meme even on Cred Forums. You're seriously bringing it here too?

You are ugly

I would watch it, Hopper is based

Hopper was the saving grace IMO. Its not like the other characters were bad, its just that Hopper's story/acting/lines were all above and beyond the rest of the show

Should've cut the teens and spent time on the bullies.

Stop posting pictures of kids, pedo faggot

I only liked the cop and to an extant Johnathan. Fuck, should've put all focus on them. I get it, they were going to adapt IT but then did this instead. Well you failed at making the kids appealing to anyone who isn't a child-fucker or Netflix shill.

I agree, besides my beloved Foggo/Mike character, Hopper was the best, both in acting and the psychological portrait of the character. He is well written and far more realistic than other adults chatacters. Teenagers were the shitties, tbqh. The whole love triangle is such a useless cliche.

fuck off google

kill yourself pedo

There is no correlation

Yeah, towards the end I started skipping through the skelly HS relationship scenes. They were unwatchable

You're not wrong. How much is Noah in this show? Now he's a qt

Fuck off

>le fraggot

It only gets posted in the threads you keep posting pictures of kids, pedo fag.

it's a gr8 little show

kill yourself pedo

>Liking a character is pedophilia

I though episode 6 & 7 were a little weak, but I still liked it over all.

7/10

They are pedos user. That's why they're having their posts deleted

still pretty

It's overrated

Why all Froggo picture and posts are being deleted?

Skelly is the stupidest character and the actress is horrible. I have no idea what's the point of her and Barb. Are they there only so ugly girls with eating disorders could identify with someone?

Fuck off pedo fag

Kill yourself pedo

kid got triggered and spammed the report button about fifty times, and the janis came running to save him

Stop replying to him and just report his posts.

I imagine it was that eloquent kill yourself poster, he's more disturbed that and Finnposter I've came across.

Wait... Are you talking about Froggo HIMSELF? What's he doing here? Is he one of us? Is he our guy?

Is that child wearing a blazer? Kids are weird these days.

Does that make him /our boi/?

Froggo himself is too pure to browse Cred Forums, it's probably his older brother Nick, getting jealous of all this attention Froggo gets.

no it's another kid that's jealous of the attention froggy's getting

it's a meme show favored by reddit

(YOU) too

So Bran or Mazouz then?

So why do you keep posting in them for 3 hours?

When kid Bane and kid CIA?

Immensely comfy but not the greatest of shows.

Kill yourself pedo

>Now that the dust has settled

why did the skelington crawl into the weird slimy tree hole?

how did hopper beat down three armed cia agents?

how did hopper even get so far into the building that he saw the gate?

why couldn't el speak?

why did cia shoot the burger guy who knew literally nothing, but let hopper go, who saw all kinds of weird shit?

What do you hope to accomplish in life?

My life will be over soon but for now telling pedos to kill themselves will suffice.

It was good, not great. A bit salty with the cliff hanger but the 80's nostalgia,how everyone dressed and overall acting rendered it enjoyable :)

It was alright. The initial mystery was enough to hook me, but I became less interested the more they revealed. It's not a show I'll ever re-watch, most likely.

i know its only been out since july, but i feel like its not aging well