>the simpsons all vote for Hillary at Marge/Lisa's behest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_Man's_Dream
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bart meets a girl
>they start dating
>she turns out to be a tranny
>Bart learns to be more tolerant and accepting of girls of a different chromosomal origin
>Guest appearances by several major LGBT celebrities

careful. I'm sure they'll end up being made.

Homer is a teen in the 90s and joins a grunge band with lenny and carl

Lisa enters a contest to become a journalist and ends up becoming a writer for bozzfeed, or something like that, a buzzfeed joke. And she likes writing about social justice crap, but needs the help of bart for stupid clickbait shit and Bart ends up becoming the main writer

Bart comes out as gay and kisses Millhouse
Everyone encourages them and their dating/romance becomes a regularly occuring plot point in future episodes.

its veterans day and Grandpa simpson talks about his time in Vietnam while principle Skinner talks about his time in the Gulf War

Homer is a teen in the 2000's and joins a internet startup with lenny and carl

Apu designates a street for defecation.

>not Bart transitions into a girl

Homer is a teen in the 2010s and Lenny and Carl fight over which capeshit is better

Homer accidentally invents a meme

Homer is a teen in the early 2000's and starts a nu metal band with lenny and carl

guest appearance by korn, system of a down, and slipknot

>Flanders gets cucked
>at the end, it was the best thing

>Bart or Homer make themselves famous or discover a hidden talent
>Make Lisa feel threatened by it
>Bart or Homer have to quit what they were doing

>Have Marge and Lisa have different opinions on same sex marriage despite already having multiple episodes about gay weddings/unions
>they "bond" at the end

>Krusty checks his privilege

I'm honestly surprised they haven't done an episode where Lisa protests the nuclear power plant, and wants it shut down in favour of wind and solar energy.

Homer is a teen in the late 2000s´and starts an indie power pop folk band with lenny and carl.

Guest appereance by Arcade Fire ,Fleet Foxes and Mumford and Sons.

>Bart or Homer make themselves famous or discover a hidden talent
>Make Lisa feel threatened by it
>Bart or Homer have to quit what they were doing
Seriously, what the fuck is Lisa's problem?

>Mumford and Sons.

Im really glad normies stoped talking about that band already. holy shit

I seriously don't know. You know, Peggy Hill often comes as the most annoying character, but you can tell the writers want you to feel that way about her; but Lisa, I don't get the same vibe, which makes her extra annoying. It isn't even exclusive to Bart or Homer, she has also sabotaged Maggie or Marge in the past.

Another episode idea:
>another future episode where Bart is even more miserable than the previous one.

Lisa is just a special snowflake cunt who is really pretentious because she reads old boring books and can make cultural references to high society that no one in her small little town understands. Big fish in a small pond and shes a dick to everyone despite them being constantly nice and supportive of her, so she cant stand the idea of anyone else from there being more successful than her.

shes Salieri

There's an episode about that

Sounds like a real episode

Homer is a teen in 2014 and starts a Vaporwave band with Lenny and Carl

Macintosh Plus and Saint Pepsi guest star

I'm 100% sure they will at one point make Lisa has lesbian feelings episode. They most likely won't make her fully gay, but she will be confused about her identity for the whole episode, Marge probably has a problem with it and in the end they conclude that Lisa won't stress about her sexuality and will fancy people based on their personality instead of their sexes or some shit like that.

b...but Milhouse...

>she even gets buttmad because Salieri wasn't portrayed as a respected composer in Amadeus (played by her in the simpsons parody)
She wasn't so bad when she was a satire on "smart" people, becoming the voice of reason was the mistake.

Nah, they always use adult characters for that kind of stuff. The producers aren't that dumb.

>girls of a different chromosomal origin

My God, is that an actual phrase?

Homer runs for president against Hillary and Ronald Grump. Homer does very well and eventually gets elected. As the pressure gets to him he decides to step down and have Hillary take his place. Guest starring Al Franken and Hillary Clinton

Homer lurks into the internet and discovers a way to sell alternative music to teens, calls it meme music inc.

Kanye West, Death Grips and Grimes guest star.

Moe is on a dating app
He uses Homer's photo cuz Moe himself is so ugly and Homer is the best looking man he knows.
Moe gets a date with a hot bitch, so Homer has to pretend to be Moe at the restaurant, while Moe gives him instructions through an earpiece.

>The producers aren't that dumb.
I wouldn't count on that. I trust they wouldn't make it 'canon' but it would earn them some progressivity points.
I can see it in my eyes
>Rumors of Lisa's carpet eating ways spread through Springfield
>Some disgusting cis-boys in the school start making inappropriate remarks and girls resent her
>only her crush is still her friend which strengthens the rumours
>Lisa is conflicted and makes a move
>turns out the crush isn't a lesbo herself
>Lisa walks depressed to her home
>she meets Milhouse on her way
>"So I heard you like girls now, huh?"
>"I don't know Milhouse, perhaps we shouldn't think sexuality as a cage where we are confined but we should like people as people" or something
>episode ends with Milhouse celebrating that he still has a change
Screencap this.

Hillary is drawn as a healthy, young, and attractive 30 year old as well for some reason

>Lisa teaches marge about poly-amourous relationship
>Marge thinks its a great idea, tells homer
>Homer makes whining noises, but is quickly reminded of his position as a cis white male
>Marge start dating a super muscular hunky alpha mega bbc nigger
>Marge gets pregnant and births little tyrone, her hunky bbc man must continues because he is a free spirit soul
>Homer get taught its natural for him to take care of the baby and take pride in that

The next seasons of simpson features the wonderful edition of Lil Tyrone, who causes mischeaf with bart, but is also a major player despite his age

Moe gets a cellphone, is cyber bullied by Comic Book Guy, his unique and beautiful soul is tarnished and he tried to commit suicide, cyberbullying becomes a huge issue for everyone and Lisa makes a six-minute monologue about micro-aggressions.

The producers wouldn't put an 8 or 10 year old having a sexual indentity problems, at least not explicitly, maybe in a look into the future episode when they're teens.

Or, Homer finds out Marge cheated on him when they were young; in remorse Marge let's him have sex with anyone he wants but at the end he doesn't do it because he only cares for Marge.

I think it was been done many times tho.

>Homer and lisa becomes lovers to escape marges patriarchial brainwashing
>Viewers learn that there is nothing wrong with incest and what happens between two consenting humans is okey

homer get ipad

Blubble deez gloop mitow fletus .......

Aaaiiiieeee!

Homer is a teenager right now. Lenny and Carl start a thread on 4Chump about fake plot ideas for Itchie and Scratchy

Guest staring anonymous

(Marge becomes a YouTube video game reviewer. Polite Video Game Nerd)

Homer is a teen in the 70s and join a disco band
guest chic, michel jackson, krafwterk

>Blubble deez gloop mitow fletus .......
>Aaaiiiieeee!

what did she mean by this?

>Bart, Martin and the other boys start developing a casual videogame
>starts selling well in the school
>get offers from big publishers like VA or Hacktivision
>Lisa gets involved and tells them to go fuck themselves
>takes control of the game, changes it to be more inclusive and ends up ruining it both finacially and functionally
>throw in some Social Network references

>Bart becomes genderconfused and turns into a tranny
>Lisa becomes a FTMTF and embraces a Xery/Xero pronoun
>Lady Gaga is on the show and does something

marge tells homer to paint house while she buys clothes at the mall with the kids

homer no!

bart and homer change identities

bart paints house

homer goes shopping with marge

they find theirselves in trouble

>Lots of syrian refugees moves to springfield, fleeing from the terrible war
>Most of the locals are friendly and embrace them, learn stories about the peaceful way of islam, and the tragic stories
>The Syrian refugees are highly educated, and got great talents, they are doctors, save someones life who is choking on pork, charismatic, knows how to dance, just wooing the whole city
>A few others, like Moe, some others, and bart are being xenophobic against them and racist, conflict gets solved when they realize they have been ignorant against this vibrant culture and finally accepts them

So like that episode about mexicans?

sounds like the muslim architect episode

Wasn´t that about people from Minnesota?

>bubbke deez gloop mitow fletus aaaiiiieeee

what did she mean by this?

>Bart discovers Cred Forums

more like itt: we come up with terrible Cred Forums posts

>Milhouse wears a pro-Trump shirt to school
>Lisa enlists the help of the the Dean of Springfield University to turn the Elementary into an intellectual "safe space"

they already did this...

THIS THREAD

10/10

>We're going to continue long enough that Skinner will have been an Afghanistan war vet

Minus the first bit I am sure we'll get a safe space episode, but not mocking it as ruthlessly as south park

>Muslims move to Springfield
>Lisa makes islam friend
>converts to islam
>fgm
>Springfield is awarded most culturally diverse and tolerant city award
>Flanders buys a selfie stick

>homer sees a commercial for a new rehashed mcbane movie but with an all female cast
>lisa explains how important it is to represent all genders equally
>homer learns a valuable lesson
>side story of marge and bart going back to school shopping and bart tries on a dress

Bart and Lisa end up competing against each other in some sort of election.

Barts Trumpesque style is delivered in painfully unfunny ways while Lisa calmly proposes real solutions.

this is really plausible

>Homer wins bowling
>Town hero
>Literally one scene later he's a dead horse
>Decides to spend time with maggie
>The end

aired this morning on tv

>Spanishfag detected
A bad fucking episode despite still having Homer's old voice actor. The decline began so early...

>you got me.

the commercial breaks don't help either

There were none today, really. I think I watched the full thing in one sitting. In any case, it was a weak as fuck episode truly worthy of its current run.

De todas maneras no sé yo qué hacemos hablando en inglés, HOSTIAPUTAYA

Homer is a teen in the 2010s and starts a YouTube channel

tienes razón.

El antiguo Homer es el mejor Homer.

>Bart cyberbullies a girl
>Girl cries and closes Facebook
>An internet mob bullied Bart directed by Lisa
>Bart gets bullied
>He gets kicked out of school
>He gets harassed by every single Simpsons character
>At the end Bart learns his lesson and apologizes and everything goes back to normal

i love this one

That actually sounds funny. Or at least the concept of Homer being Moe's idea of a handsome man is funny

Cockless Homer:
Marge gags and ties up Homer and cuts his dick off with a scissor. Then she sticks the scissor up his butt and sucks his penis.

BUCKLE UP BUCKEROOS

>bart ends ups finding Cred Forums and being unable to stop spouting memes in real life and bring politics into places it doesn't belong like Cred Forums board

>Lisa gives marge stock predictions
>homer joins the alt-right
>they fall out
>marge fucks it up without her
>guest appereance from Elon Musk
>bart buys shit from China

T O P I C A L
O
P
I
C
A
L

forgot the ending
>lisa's version of the game gets a massive following on a tumblr-esque site
>bart and his friends concede that her version is better and that they need more people like her in the industry
>guest stars brianna wu

>several major LGBT celebrities
Name 3 that aren't Bruce Jenner or Eddie Izzard.

Woah woah did I step into the actual Simpsons writing room? Guys please stop.

Change that to viewtube and you have an episode
You are forgetting a very important detail in that description

graham norton, stephen fry, george takei

They already had an episode with Elon musk

The two director brothers

every skype in hollywood

isn't there an episode like that allready?

>Bart becomes alt right

The one where Bart is a newsman is basically like that.

>Flanders votes for Trump/Pence

Homer tells his kids about college even though they were there when he went and know he's lying and they question all the stories he tells and realize he has dementia

Say no more f.am

We used to sing "I will wait" in college while waiting for a bathroom stall to open up.

Are you fucking serious?
Everyone should drop this TV show asap

>Nelson discovers the Internet and becomes a cyberbully

>Thrillhouse struggles with depression and kills himself as a ratings trap

>Patty and Selma get herpes and Lisa decries slut shaming

>Bart gets in trouble with the FBI after posting a Pepe and being labeled a white supremacist and cyberterrorist

>Homer sharts in Kwik-E-Mart

>homer sharts in the quick e mart
That's the whole episode. Scrap that other garbage and just make the whole episode homer sharting in the quick e mart and the consequences

Marge cucks Homer with Carl while Homer sucks off Lenny. Lenny decides to rape Marge before they finish and cums inside her thus giving birth to Bart.

>Lionel Hutz comes back from the dead
>Voiced by guest star Lena Dunham
>Hutz gets into trouble and is banned from being a lawyer
>Moves in with Moe
>They enter into a gay relationship

I remember my liberal teacher showing it to class.
Instantly realized what was going on as soon as the refugee "workers" were potrayed as white nordic people instead of border hopping beaners.

RACISM HAS NO COLOR DUDE

are the simpsons really this liberal now? post proof.

>it's a Cred Forums wants to collectively validate their politics on an anonymous website while poorly discussing hypothetical episodes of a show they don't even watch episode

Homér is a teen in 2010s and starts his own forums/social media website with Karl and Lenni
Mark Zuckerberg, Moot, and other Jews guest star

The thought of this triggers me

No no no. It's supposed to be BAD episodes

Yes and no. They try to be progressive but they ultimately play it safe by talking about dated topics that used to be open for discussion a few years back.

The whole point of the thread is to make terrible episodes m8. Politics and current culture usually make any episode terrible, no matter which side you're inclined.

>the Nerds including Martin and Milhouse find out about Cred Forums through Ralph
>Milhouse becomes an effay fuck boy and rapes Lisa
>Martin is always on Cred Forums and wanted to tell Lisa that he loves her, but he's cucked by Trillhouse
>Martin rants on Cred Forums and is convinced to shoot the school.
>Martin and Ralph shoot up the school a la Columbine
>When they reached the library Nelson calls them faggots for being on Cred Forums and not Reddit and then hangs them by their underwear
>haw haw
>roll credits
>shh
Moot guess stars as the little girl that convinces Martin to shoot up the school

>It's an episode where they praise Interstellar

>The 4th dimension of love is explained with Lisa falling in love with a Syrian boy she met online on a cam site and when war erupts we find Lisa traveling to Germoney where the Syrian boy explains how he is living well as he receives free welfare checks for doing absolutely nothing and dumps Lisa because the German government has ficki ficki lectures on how to pick up German women.

>Lisa streams on Twitch, but considers breast implants when she sees that other "grrl gamerz" are all busty

>bart gets red pilled

>Bart gets a sex change
>guest staring Lena Dunham

>the Simpsons find out they're half black

wait...

>Homer gets fat-shamed

>Moe becomes a Scientologist

>Homer meets Seth Rogan

>Homer does the ice bucket challenge

>Lisa protests against anime

>Lisa joins BLM and gets a black boyfriend, followed by a bunch of cliche commentary about racism in America

>Milhouse becomes a brony

>Carl joins BLM

>Lisa becomes ancap

>Marge is told to stop assigning Maggie's gender

i´d actually watch simpsons if it had shit like this
currently its just not relatable. no memes, no fun, nothing

serioulsy, when will there be the first simpsons episode with memes being part of the story ?!

>The Itchy and Scratchy Show goes into seasonal rot and resorts to bringing in guest stars and making political commentary episodes

>Homer tries to become "NEET" after hearing the benefits of the lifestyle through some guys at Moe's

>Meanwhile Bart and Milhouse try to become famous Let's Players with middling success until Lisa steps in

How Homer and Marge met on MySpace

>homer becomes NEET

Isn't he pretty much already?

>FUCKING BLACK NIGGER VERMIN! NOT ONLY DO YOU FUCK MY WIFE AND MAKE HER SHIT OUT A NIGLET SON BUT YOU JOIN THE BLACK NIGGER INVASION OF AMERICA ITSELF! YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE WHITE RACE YOU FUCKING BLM NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER!

>maybe in a look into the future episode when they're teens.

There's actually a "Simpsons future" continuity now that they revisit in one episode per season

>there was an actual Simpsons joke with a punchline of "Bart got the succ"
What a time to be alive

This....this actually sounds not half bad.

Lisa decides to build a time machine for the school science fair and accidentally gets sucked back in time to the height of Chairman Mao's Great Leap Forward in China after lightening strikes the TV antenna on her house

She meets chairman Mao and learns that he is actually a very forward thinking progressive contrary to what her grandpa told her about the Chinese soldiers he encountered when he fought in Vietnam.

She falls in love with a young student Communist working for the Red Guard named Xiao and the rest of the episode shows them growing old and spreading the sacred tenants of Maosim together throughout the world, culminating in a continental Soviet Union as the sickly United States withers away under its misguided Fascist leadership.

Lisa wakes up in her bed with tears in her eyes after realizing that it was nothing more than a dream, but she pledges that she will still carry forward the torch of Mao's ideas into the modern era.

The alternate plot of the episode follows Homer as he gets accustom to his new gay co-worker (Russell Brand). The two eventually share a kiss, but Homer confesses that his loyalty is still to Marge, even though there will always be a special place for Brand in his heart.

The adventure time opening made me realize what kind of people are working on the show, and of all the things that were posted ITT, this is easily the most plausible.

Game of thrones parody.
Minus the incest of course.

I think like every character in the show she was basically ruined by tending to absurd extremes.

Early Lisa was smart and the moral compass of the family. But she was still a little girl and subject to all the flaws that come with that. She was naive, fiercely competitive and wanted a pony more than anything.

She was a good character. They all were.

All of these could be real episodes.

underrated

pokemen go is popluar at school and bart lisa has rivilary

side plut is homor join peaceful b.l.m. protestes

>Lisa refuses to stand for the national anthem after Carl is arrested for accidentally exposing himself while taking a piss outside Moe's

>Special guest appearances from Jesse Jackson and the mothers of Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown

must watch episodes ?

Change the basic formula in a way that would affect multiple episodes? Are you mad?

Lisa meet Lady Gaga

I've been spaceposting since 2007, try to stop me!

I would watch this episode.

Why can't you understand satire? It's obviously made up dumdum!

>Newfag detected
Only newfags concern themselves with accepted ways to post. It's because you're on edge all the time that someone will find you out.

if this wasn't professionally (by this I mean consistent with the current standard, not "well") animated there'd be no way you could convince me this was real. Fucks sake.

>implying liberals like communism

Homer and Marge get divorced and then a distraught Homer knocks up Lena Dunham after a drunken one-night stand and Marge marries Kylo Ren - who goes on to become an awesome stepfather that teaches Maggie how to talk and convinces Lisa to give up vegetarianism.

Then it's revealed in the last minute that the whole episode was a nightmare Marge was having.

Then it's revealed in the last 30 seconds that the whole episode, including Marge's realization that the whole episode was a nightmare, is actually just a big tattoo on Lena Dunham's back. Dunham wakes up in bed next to Kylo Ren and he asks her what her tattoo means, and she tells him "It means never get drunk in Brooklyn."

Redditor, 9gagger and tumblrino and proud.

I come here not to contribute but to wreak havoc.
U mad bro?

I like it.

You're in luck senpai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_Man's_Dream

The episode opens with Fortunate Son by CCR playing as the camera pans to a young Grandpa Simpson leading his platoon through the jungles of Vietnam as he reminisces about how he'll be a war hero just as his father had been before him in WWII.

The scene then transitions to his room in the nursing home as it is revealed that he was recanting his tails of heroism during the Vietnam War to Bart and Lisa. He then says something about being senile and the kids leave to go home (Mumford and Sons plays as they're leaving the nursing home).

The next day at school the children see an Army recruiter in the cafeteria at lunch time. Bart is drawn to the recruiter after remembering his grandfather's tales of adventure and valor in the jungles of VIET FUCKING NAM, but Lisa is only further shamed by the Fascistic legacy that her grandfather left behind by fighting against the brave freedom fighters of the Viet Cong.

The rest of the episode is a back and forth between the Army recruiter and Bart with Lisa and her hippy Earth Science teacher (guest star Jeff Bridges) who was actually a conscientious objector during Vietnam.

Eventually, Lisa outsmarts the Army recruiter and Bart by bringing Grandpa to the big debate held in the auditorium where she spits on him and explains to the audience (both in the show and in reality) why we should never celebrate murder committed in the name of our country, and how we should be ashamed of the suffering that we inflicted upon the people of Southeast Asia as we denied them their sacred right to a Marxist future.

The Army recruiter humiliated as Lisa and the crowd pelt Grandpa with tomatoes and berate him. Even Bart eventually joins in and the episode ends with a still image of VC guerrilla fighters and a heartfelt memorial to the tragic losses that they suffered in their struggle for independence.

A subplot follows the earth sciences teacher during the 60s as his romance with Homer's mom blossomed while Abe was away at war.

This literally already happened a few months ago bro, there's no low hanging fruit left at this point.

Maybe have marge show her new gal pal voiced by caitlan jenner around, be shocked when she finds out she's a tranny but is then rightly ostracised before fully accepting it.

It'll all be over soon

>it was real

People buy into the meme of the show's immortality but it's not true.

The Simpsons came within a hair's breadth of being canceled in 2011, FOX only saved it at the last second when the cast all agreed to take massive pay cuts.

Amazingly enough if this hadn't happened the show would have ended unceremoniously between seasons, with the final episode ever produced being "Lisa Goes Gaga"

Mr. Burn gets caught dumping nuclear waste in the park and has to pay a hefty fine. While deciding what to do with the money, Lisa invites the renowned transportation expert Lyle Lanley to the town meeting. He proposes a 2.5 mile streetcar circulator to revitalize Springfield's downtown and to increase public transit use.

Meanwhile Moe refurbishes his bar.

I'm a Trump guy and this was funny up until Marge started being a dumb bitch

Guest starring Milo, Moot, and Sam Hyde.

When Mr. Burns starts a fracking operation, Lisa brings National Assemblywoman Maxine Lombard (played by guest star Jane Fonda) to put a stop to it.
Meanwhile, Bart becomes addicted to a Japanese kids' game called Battle Ball, which Marge confuses for a drug addiction.

Who would Hank vote for? Keep in mind he HATES New York.

Johnson

>voting for a NY billionaire that takes advantage of "the little guys"
>voting for NY cunt that gets soldiers killed

>Bart doesn't work construction to put himself through law school and eventually becoming justice of the supreme court

>Grandpa, Snowball and Santa's Little Helper are all dead by the time Bart turns 11

She likes jazz.

Grandpa reminisces about the 2020s and the time he served in the Great American Race War

>he fought for the Trayvon Martyrs Brigade in honor of his great-grandfather Virgil Simpson

Ellen DeGeneres, Elton John and Neil Patrick Harris

>the bart looking kid isn't half-black

Also if Homer's black ancestor is fuggin Marge's ancestor, that makes all the Simspons inbreds.

I think the hair is supposed to somehow indicate that he is.

They even say at the end of the episode that Bart is 1/64th black, which is why he's so cool, Lisa is 1/64th black, which is why she's so good at jazz, and Homer is 1/32nd black, which is why the Man always keeps him down

Homer invents dubstep

What part of "Family Guy already did it" do you not understand

Homer quits his job at the power plant to become a youtube lets player. Meanwhile Bart becomes the subject of a hot new meme. Guest starring pewdipie and adam sandler.

>Ha! Looks like this is one that WE beat YOU to.

>Meanwhile Bart becomes the subject of a hot new meme
Golden age Simpsons already did it.

Due to the recent franchises getting a reboot, Itchy and Scratchy gets one and once again Homer is called to voice Poochie.

Barts gets hyped but after Homer leaking a script he discovers that the series lacks any violence and is full relationship drama. Most of the kids, along with the Comic Book Guy and the Nerds from Homer goes to college try to prevent the cartoon from airing out.

Lisa, with the help of the new hip voice actors convince everyone to give the show a chance and so they do.

The episode ends with the show being cancelled after a week due to Homer's portrayal of Poochie and being replaced by the new Seth McFarlane show (a parody).

The side story is Krusty looking for a new dog.

Guest stars: Felicia Day, Rebecca Sugar, Seth McFarlane and Penn Ward as a guest artist for the Itchy and Scratchy cartoon.

this honestly doesn't sound too bad

>Apu
>a poo
It basically writes itself

Bart transitions into a girl
lisa gets jealous because now he's the most progressive character in springfield
so now Lisa gets a sex change and becomes a boy

at the end of the episode: Lisa looks like Bart and Bart looks like Lisa
they change their names to each others original name to honor their beloved sibling and its never mentioned again

That sounds like something that they'd do.
>Bart's catchphrase is "Make school great again"
>Plans to build a wall that divides nerds from bullies
>Principal Skinner will pay for the wall
>Bart is generally shown as out of touch and mad with power as the episode continues
>Lisa calmly and rationally explains that exclusion only makes things worse
>Wins easily
>Only afterwards Bart verbally admits how wrong he was in a short hamfisted speech to Lisa

The Simpsons reveal they have a fourth kid who was adpted by Marge's cousin. Now that he is grown, he comes back. PArents ask for forgiveness, Brat sees him as a rival. the character sticks.

>Homer makes friends with a new black guy at the power plant
>become best buds quickly
>invites him over for dinner after work, black friend agrees
>There's instantly an awkward moment when Marge and token black friend meet. They obviously know each other
>Dinner is awkward and weird. Homer doesn't notice because "Lol, stupid!"
>Straight after token black leaves, Marge admits that she had an affair years ago with a black man behind Homers back
>Homer doesn't make the obvious connection to his new best friend because "Lol, stupid!"
>Is initially furious
>Confides in best friend what to do
>Friend advises him to forgive
>Blah blah blah, soul searching scenes
>Black friend finally comes clean that he boned Marge all those years ago
>Homer, remembering what a stand up dude his new buddy is, realises why Marge strayed
>"Well buddy, if she was involved with anyone, I'm glad it was with you!"
>"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I still have her number!'
>"D'oh!!"
>Episode ends

Lisa gets mad at a common practice that doesn't really affect anything but it's something liberal people support.

Marge tries to ban something because she doesn't understand it.

Homer gets a new job.

Bart gets a new girlfriend.

Maggie is voiced by J. Law on a parody of a book.

Early Lisa was like Bart but less bold, depending on how early we're talking.

Don't give them any fucking ideas

This fucking show is still going on?!

What season are they on

Treehouse of Horror XXX
>intro is a "This is Halloween" parody
>has in between segments involving halloween
>segments all involve halloween

Just off the top of my head but more I think about it this sounds like a pretty good episode.

>Moot
who

George Takei and NPH are awesome dudes. Isn't Magneto also a homo? Fucking can't remember his name though.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but they're making Trump seem okay here.

a horribly bloated a corpse as the simpsons is it's still not as shit as hawaii five-0

This episode doesn't sound too bad

Isn't this just the episode where the norwegians move into springfield?

Fund it

Was anyone else here for the FXX marathon of all 500+ episodes?

The first ten seasons of that was the best time I've ever had on Cred Forums. Everyone was civil and enjoying it. A few based streamers, posters remembering jokes that they'd forgotten and seeing some for the first time that weren't aired in original runs/Fox syndication, minimal shitposting.

Truly a time to be alive.I hope they do it again sometime.

Does anyone know why the ratings would have jumped in season 12?

I watched until maybe season 15 or so. I didnt sleep much at all. It truly was a great time.
It was special for me because my religious parents forbade me to watch it as a kid, so I only knew maybe 5-10 episodes.

They are doing it again starting on Thanksgiving.
I plan on being in the gamethreads for that too. Though I dont know if it will live up to the first time. Every single year the Twilight Zone marathon threads get slower and slower.

also, I am Cred Forums so I get to enjoy gamethreads every sunday with other like minded people who have conviction in the same nfl teams that I do. Its exciting and comfy all at the same time

They are in November. I agree, it was a wonderful time, all of us reminiscing and telling jokes and laughing at the same shit. Good stuff, best threads I was in on my time here

CIA comes to springfield

Aren't there multiple implications in the show that Bart is actually gay? I think there was an episode where Homer tried to ungay Bart

>Minus the incest of course

check your privilege