I am perhaps the most intelligent piece of sentient life that has every exsisted in history. In fact...

I am perhaps the most intelligent piece of sentient life that has every exsisted in history. In fact, I am history itself, the cosmos is my playpen.

Can any of "you" (false egos of myself) prove me wrong?

Are you intelligent enough to ask a question that you couldn't answer?

Is x^3 + y^3 always equal to z^3
Prove it

>every

3rd reply OP, if you can't even fucking form a cohesive sentence how smart can you really be?

That, in itself is a fallacy and cannot be answered.

You are deluded.

How many fingers am I holding up?

What is the purpose of gendered nouns in indoeuropean languages?

Fuck you and your retarded thread OPEN.

I'm an amputee. Ask ME anything.

What's the 3rd trillionth digit of pi?

Are you to intelligent to enjoy movies?

What are the properties of dark matter and energy? What caused the big bang?

You're asking if there exists a natural number z which for every number x^3 plus y^3 equals z^3.

The answer is yes, as numbers are infinite.

Which arm/leg? Can you still jerk off? How much does your life suck now?

Haha what a loser
Protip, OP: if my 12-year-old brother can give the same answer as you, you're not smart.

You speak of the physical. Whilst I, exsist outside that realm.

Then how can you post in this thread? Are you saying you're able to use a computer, but not able to count 's fingers?

I'm not OP. Why are you bullying me anyway? I answered your question correctly.

That wasn't my question. :2)

No you can't prove it wrong and perhaps your life is one big case of "lol I was only pretending to be retarded" that your ultra universe-creating mind is indulging in to pass the time.

The more likely scenario, however, is that you we are all what we seem and you are just a retard.

Either way fucking kill yourself.

Do you think that "I" use a computer to communicate with "people"?

Why are you putting "people" in quotes? Are you calling me a nigger you son of a bitch?

That's your false consciousness deluding you. You are, in truth, just one of my many pawns, and every action you take was compelled by my programming.

I won't prove it mathematically, that's a waste of time.

You remind me of someone. Perhaps myself; I do not know as I have never known the self. But you are full of anger. Anger which I created, for your image.

>he fell for the Solipsism meme