espn.com/espnradio/play?id=17652285
youtube.com/watch?v=0yJ_s6TvwIs
youtube.com/watch?v=9N6nPhg0jss
streamable.com/kd25
www65.zippyshare.com/v/rRziLHiv/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Jyn2EqGmOqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate the audience.

I don't know who the fuck thought that was a good idea.

Wait...audience? Fuck

why is he good looking now wtf

Ooh baby

I dont like the long winded SNL memba berries. Plus no jokes at the end makes this the worst ever.

My friends still reference the fartface sketch so Hader is being hard on himself that shit was hilarious.

Norm is addicted to pills so if you catch him on a lucid day he looks and sounds sober.

He admits on this pod hes on benzos since snl

>No jokes at the end
disgusting

Also he tries telling the "I mean this guy was a real jerk" joke but with no charm so it just kind of sounds cringey.

norm was really low key in this one. not many laughs

Tried to watch the Hader one and it was doing nothing for me.
The guy is too in and laughing at everything plus Norm wasnt trying to make it awkward like usual.

Merchant episode was brilliant though.

I don't like it when Norm is too pally with his guests

The slightly edgy atmosphere is what makes it great

It's the crew ya dink

>now

youtube.com/watch?v=PJHfCGD0p3A

Lea Michele fucking adores Norm.

Who's the other guy? His face looks like a cunt.

Hader episode was a pleb filter

prove me wrong, oh wait u can't

>I'm pleased to see I've broken the mold of only having white blokes on the show, you only have white men
>Well it's supposed to be a comedy show

so sick of this meme comedian, he's pointlessly glorified as the funniest thing ever just because he's not that mainstream, same with >Muh(itch) Hedberg.

so savage

What was this from?

Fucking incredible how Sara Silverman didn't want to date him back then.

Dave Attell made a deal w the Devil to gain her favor

Around halfway through the Stephen Merchant episode when they're joking about Norm slurring his words and sounding drunk

No jokes is disappointing but this was still one of the better episodes. Lot of cool stories

I liked when they mentioned having a panic attack on SNL, sounded really relatable

Is Letterman really going to be a guest on the show this season? I heard it was confirmed, would be amazing to see the roles reversed.

completely rekt

He only didn't do jokes with hader
He still does them but ran out of time

This
You can tell that Bill and Norm didn't know each other that well before so Norm probably didn't want to pull on his chain too hard. Norm interviewing people that his not acquainted with only works with interesting people like Billy Bob or with someone like Stephen Merchant who is really uncomfortable and Norm plays off on that.

Still liked the Hader episode though

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

k

Ok we get it

He didn't tell the real jerk joke in this one

He also said faggot on the show.

hes not a jew and dave is. simple

holy shit hader's story about the sound booth around 50 min in

loling hard

Yeah i loved this one. The SNL anecdotes from both were really funny and insightful.

The Silverman chapters of his book are ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=hGY9_JCzNpk

I'm loving these book appearances.

it's a good time to be a norm fan

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJ_s6TvwIs&ab_channel=TheLateLateShowwithJamesCorden

This interview hijack.Fucking Dracula.

Nah norm genuinely gets laughter and is also intellectual enough that he's in fact underrated.

Norm will be on Conan again on Oct 5.

Can't wait

please let him do the Dirty Johnny or Real Jerk joke

Incredible that Norm is still so good in writing, when most of his comedy is dependent on physicality and timing

He did this podcast: espn.com/espnradio/play?id=17652285

Starts at 17 minutes.

tells the story of meeting Trump, it's even better in audio

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJ_s6TvwIs

youtube.com/watch?v=9N6nPhg0jss

Plus, he'll film a Netflix special next month, and it'll probably be released around christmas or early 2017

>A FUCKING LEAF

"Is that a lynx?" - Norm MacDonald 2016

dumb Cred Forums thread

its the crew, they have done the same shit every season

This episode was pretty fucking boring.

Who's a better person? Mr. Doctor Marting Luther King

or

STALIN?

have you heard about that hitler fella? they say he was a great public speaker.

This new season seems pretty dull so far.

norm is old and dull.

Is Norm going full kino and letting his beard grow through the season?

kys

What kind of world is this that Norm can't get a steady job as a sports analyst.

>that awkward atmosphere when he told the real jerk joke to Stephen Merchant

HOLD THE FORT

>Merchant

SAY NO MORE, SENPAI.

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE!!!

Merchant interview was good. Hader was a little too SNL flashback, but kind of more interesting.

Merchant was a terrible interviewee. Kept being worried about offending groups and even pointing out "You only interview white men". Thank god Norm made a joke out of that.

It was better than the Hader interview, yeah, only in structure. I agree that Hader and Norm went on too much of an SNL-spree, and what was with the idea of an audience? In that one episode where the writer of Letterman's Top 10 was actually right there that was great, but I don't want a bunch of nobodies laughing in the background and providing nothing.

No matter what though I'm happy he's back. I love Norm and I need to help fuel his gambling addiction any way I can.

> norm on adam carolla one-on-one

>n that one episode where the writer of Letterman's Top 10 was actually right there that was great, but I don't want a bunch of nobodies laughing in the background and providing nothing.

But he's there every episode. He writes the jokes.

>spuh crossposter
>doesn't even have a custom trip

Well okay, he belongs there then. He's crew.

I don't like the idea of them bringing in an "audience". When the actual crew audience laughs and ends up being incorporated it's funny. When a group of people I don't care about is laughing louder than they should be throughout an interview and even ruining punchlines, I am not happy.

That's what made the interview the best one I've seen Norm do. Norm didn't miss a single opportunity to make Merchant as uncomfortable as possible and is obviously dishonest about every compliment he gives him; clearly he thought Merchant was a fucking hack and only let him on the show to belittle him. When Norm says to Eget "this is probably the best interview we've ever done, wouldn't you say?" his intentions are laid bare.

streamable.com/kd25

spelling bee joke dude talked about

Who /book/ here?
Mine is on they way but now I regret it and hoped I had bought the audiobook instead.

I think Norm was actually interested in what Hader had to say.
Fuck not making him do jokes though, everyone has to do them.

This is bretty gud. Might try and find a download

The more I hear about this Hitler fella, the less I like him.

>Merch's face during the cis-gendered conversation
You can see the regret on his face

the people reading the Merchant interview as some masterful ruse orchestrated by Norm solely to insult and deride him seem to be a little retarded

save your interpretations for the MDE threads

He was struggling very hard to not offend the twitter PC libs while also not losing face looking like a cuck in front of Norm

You can see him look off at Eget a few times with a somewhat shocked look on him, but Eget's probably used to it by now

>Norm is addicted to pills
really? what kind? opiates?

isn't that shit terrible for liver/kidneys?

just benzos like xanax afaik

>cis-gender
>it's a term to marginalize normal people

That's gold.

Norm the based normie

Hader episode was great.

>and what was with the idea of an audience?
There wasn't an audience. It was a joke, Bill Hader even plays into the bit about the 'studio audience'. The audience was just the crew doing their usual shit.

>Karl will never be a guest on Norm's show

>He was struggling very hard to not offend the twitter PC libs while also not losing face looking like a cuck in front of Norm

You people are fucking autistic. Merchant's a comedian too. He was, in his way as a straight man for Norm to play off of, enjoying the conversation. Norm's not your epic alt-right mouthpiece like Trump. He's a comedian. He's not there to punk his guests, but put on a funny show. Merchant got it.

Found the book and mirrored it if anyone wants it
www65.zippyshare.com/v/rRziLHiv/file.html

cheers la

Im reading that in his voice and it makes it all the much better.

Holy shit, im assuming he narrates it?

You guessed right

Anyone got a mega link to the audiobook?

Buy it, dipshit. Support Norm.

It's up on WCD if you've got an account

literally can't in germany (yet)

Surprised he manage to spell Eget's name right.

I liked the Merchant episode.

>Norm's not your epic alt-right mouthpiece like Trump
are you ok?

I did too, I liked when he asked Merchant if he and his mates ever thought about killing the old bag.

I knew it, he always seems so out of it. He's one of the funniest people on the planet when he's lucid, but a lot of the time he's just a slow, slurring mess.

No he doesn't. He said he took some after a panic attack on SNL after weekend update.

I hope they fucked afterwards

>the nominee of one of two major political parties
>alternative
hard no. Johnson and Stein are hardly alternative either.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jyn2EqGmOqY

Based Norm. Blowing up SJWs left and right. Margaret Cho better be ready.

Will the Audiobook be on Audible eventually?

Looked last night on Audible UK and it wasn't there.

In American politics they are

kek norm talks about cis male at 14:20 in the stephen merhcnat video.

Thanks m8

audiobook download plz

BUMP

This was really good.

He's a fucking legend!

>We shouldn't be talking about Muslims.
>Should we go back to pedophiles?
>Wait a minute, there's no equivalency!

They're. The. Crew. It's been said many times over in this thread, here it is again: they're the crew, they're always there, their status as 'the audience' is a joke.

Margaret Cho is a lot less SJW than her shameless audience-farming might make it appear. She was friends with Joan Rivers, so she can take a joke.

>it's been said multiple times
>better say it again!
Yes, that has been explained to me thoroughly. I was also hammered while I was posting last night.

Why you bothered posting when you pointed out how stupid and redundant your own post was I'll never know.

Are you saying Egret? Like the bird?

>Based Norm
>Can't drive
>Shut-in
>Rambles to reach a punchline

Wew

wow he's just like me

I just bought tickets to this show. it isn't until january though.

idiots in this thread don't already have the audible read by norm

Funniest live stand-up Ive ever seen was Norm in 2015. You'll enjoy it.

dumb phoneposter

>ADAM EGET BEAT THROAT CANCER
>Good effort! You'll get him next time, throat cancer!
Kek

lol smerch always gets visibly flustered when ricky being more successful is brought up

are you some kinda retard who listens to audiobooks on the computer or something? I feel bad you exist.

>reddit formatting
Hoo boy

not funyn

> old Jack

tfw

Norm looks senile as fuck, when Hader speaks he looks retarded, like he can't pay attention and he's barely there, and his stupid grandpa laugh. What happened to him bros? Is Norm sick?

He just has diabetes

oh i know. this'll be my 4th time.

I am so dissapointed that you dipshits allowed a tripfag's thread to last this long which only continues to get bumped because it's Norm. Let the thread die otherwise it will just inflate this tripfag's ego to embolden him to make more threads with his trip that have no relevance to the content of the thread or posts. No doubt this tripfag is bumping this thread as user when it gets too close to page 10.

Remember to sage.

No, i'd actually like this thread to last 2 days or more

Bump :D

lol eat shit

What's his stand-up like? Does he just go rambling on an on for an hour?

> Adam doesn't drink because he's an alcoholic
> I drink because I'm not an alcoholic

Goddamn Norm's based af

Did anyone listen to Adam Eget on the Duncan Trussell Family Hour? He is so ashamed of his past that he does not even mention jerking off punks.

What is even the point of having him on the show?

Making fun of him

Norm is drinking himself to death

He clearly drinks a lot, too.

Did norm get his eyebrows plucked? Why does he look younger?

>implying it's not an act

He's trying to be like Albert Fish

Oh look an Amy schumer fan
Hey look it's retarded!
WOW what a stupid shitposting bitch!

I mean this Norm guy is a real jerk

HE DIDNT DO JOKES WITH BILL HADER

Yeah but try to find one time Sara silverjew made the right choice