It appears that flesh is available for order again, lads

It appears that flesh is available for order again, lads

What would an Orc restaurant be named?

Applebees

Chili's

The Menu Boys

A wizard is never tardy

Why would a wizard name his tower "Ice en Garde"?

May I take your Mordor?

>In rode the Lord of the Nazgûl. A great black shape against the fires beyond he loomed up, grown to a vast menace of despair. In rode the Lord of the Nazgûl, under the archway that no enemy ever yet had passed, and all fled before his face.
>All save one. There waiting, silent and still in the space before the Gate, sat Gandalf upon Shadowfax: Shadowfax who alone among the free horses of the earth endured the terror, unmoving, steadfast as a graven image in Rath Dínen. "You cannot enter here," said Gandalf, and the huge shadow halted. "Go back to the abyss prepared for you! Go back! Fall into the nothingness that awaits you and your Master. Go!" The Black Rider flung back his hood, and behold! he had a kingly crown; and yet upon no head visible was it set. The red fires shone between it and the mantled shoulders vast and dark. From a mouth unseen there came a deadly laughter. "Old fool!" he said. "Old fool! This is my hour. Do you not know Death when you see it? Die now and curse in vain!" And with that he lifted high his sword and flames ran down the blade.
>And in that very moment, away behind in some courtyard of the city, a cock crowed. Shrill and clear he crowed, recking nothing of war nor of wizardry, welcoming only the morning that in the sky far above the shadows of death was coming with the dawn. And as if in answer there came from far away another note. Horns, horns, horns, in dark Mindolluin's sides they dimly echoed. Great horns of the north wildly blowing. Rohan had come at last

why did the film fuck up the Gandalf/Witch King encounter so much? Worst bit of the films apart from the death of Saruman

>beef! its whats for dinner

The One Eye

It would have been ok if not for the "im gonna just break your staff" part. Complete bullshit and a fight between Gandalf and the witch king would have been amazing.

yep. Gandalf the Grey killed a Balrog, which is third only to Sauron and Saruman in terms of powerful evil things left in Middle Earth. Gandalf the White broke Saruman and would have had absolutely no problems with the Witch King

I would think orcs would only get gruel.

>IM NOT AS FRIENDLY WHEN IM UPSET AND YOU WILL DEVELOP DISTASTE FOR ME

KFC

they have Mordor gatorade that they give to Merry and Pippin

It's implied that Orcs tend to eat each other. Any kind of meat actually. Animal, Human, Elvish, Orcish, it doesn't matter. Normally they probably have some kind of ration. Sauron and Saruman are organized like that.

>Normally they probably have some kind of ration
They do. There are big slave-operated farms to the south of Mordor that supply its armies (mentioned in the Frodo chapters in RotK)

KEK.

MorcDonalds

Leave an upvote please guys

Have some content I made for Cred Forums on 8 september 2014, 21:26
An innocent time when lotr memes were still fresh and delicious

prancing Warg