I'm with her

>I'm with her

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=NwU3p2fLtQg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fIcdx6KMc_M
youtube.com/watch?v=usgtsAwl71g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a nice change of pace to see a Superman that doesn't whine and cry and murders people left and right.

I like it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man of ASS

>we're moving back to gotham
batman confirmed

what does the s stand for?

>proceeds to work for a bitchy old white plastic woman

it's almost a metacommentary on their stupidity

#Courage

You know both can be shit right?

Oh thanks i did not know that, I thought we were just judging by the trailer.

can we start a petition to replace Cavill with OP's pic?

>I thought she was with you

>saves people
>no casualties
>winks at camera
GODAMMIT I WANT A SPIN OFF RIGHT NOW!

"how do you shave?"
why isnt that guy Jimmy Olsen? he is perfect for it

You can't replace Cavill with a Puerto Rican ripoff.

>all about girl power
>needs superMAN to get ratings

Cuck.

Clinton shill

>wanting a mexican manlet Superman

>the fourth episode is about Supergirl protecting the president (who is literally a feminist icon) for the threat of radicals who are critics of an aliens in earth policy
Really makes you think

If he does well, we just might. Hell, it's astounding that Superman is in the show to begin with, being that the character had a very serious embargo by WB studios not too long ago. And now he's not even making a cameo, he's actually a regular character.

And the guy from the looks of it does a good enough job, and I can pass on him looking too skinny but they basically cast him like, one month before this year's comic con, so the dude hasn't even had the proper time to bulk up and actually look Superman-big.

Woha, I really hate aliens now...

>he thinks Supergirl isn't going to get cancelled

My dick doesn't let me think when the President is played by Wonder Woman

I bet you were also one of those people that thought it wouldn't get a second season

>had to be moved to CW
>needed to add Superman to save the show

haha he look like a small italian mobster

>shitposting

i don't want batman in this blacked universe

It still got a second season, so I don't know where you are going with this.

It won't get a third once people see how shit the new Superhombre is.

>aaah save my ratings superman

It's always nice to see clairvoyants and sightseers on Cred Forums posting about capeshit.

is this actual dialogue?

wtf i'm tired of going back to real life and seeing shit that makes poltards seem right

third

He didn't even mention the best part

The presidential candidate proposes building a wall around earth to keep aliens out

doesn't sound legit, how would that even work?

you know how women complain about "bossy"? this is a legit case of that.

men exerciting and expressing themselves - angry, old

women pretending they're manly - powerful, kickass

lmao that can't be real

Cavill was complete shit and still got half a sequel

I swear to God that is a real line from the show

I should upload it to YT

Underrated

I'm sure they're mocking the idea of a wall itself

why dont they make the israeli equivalent of a defense against aliens? Or is the concept of a not-good aliens "racist" in this?

he is retarded. and a cousin fucker, like many others.

Most of the aliens in the show are villains, literally coming from an alien prison that crashed on earth or something

But there's going to be an "alien amnesty act"

I don't know what they are aiming for

>Superman needs a running start to fly in the CW

So they bring in Superman to bring in ratings on a show whose agenda is all about female empowerment and not needing men?

I just hope there are some decent lewd scenes before the show gets cancelled.

Looks good to me. Maybe have to watch Supergirl after all.

youtu.be/fIcdx6KMc_M

I'm so sorry

>>Superman needs a running start to fly in the CW

Or maybe it just looks cool to see him transfer his motion from running to flying like we've seen countless times before.

Rao bless you

>sex & the city

I know it's about hillary but just an aside -why do they insist on making a SUPER MALE be some kind of "i defer to the lady because i'm secure"?

women hate this shit, they feel disgust and start demonizing any men not in a leader capacity and taking charge. A woman won't feel flattered by the idea of Superman saying "she's not with me, I'm with her", she'll just feel it's a weak man doing the least he should.

Imagine being weak that your fantasy is to be the strong man you want fucking and taking you - the suckup instantly becomes a floor mat, he's below you

That's because Cavill doesn't looks like an arab manlet.

Legit downs...

youtube.com/watch?v=usgtsAwl71g

proofs

Top kek

>So they bring in Superman to bring in ratings on a show whose agenda is all about female empowerment and not needing men?

I think it is also to resuscitate Superman's public image with the youg'uns. If the movie Superman was doing well, there is no way in hell WB would allow another version of him to be an extra on a struggling show.

>Henry Cavill - 185 cm
>Tyler Hoechlin - 183 cm

wow what a difference
Cavill would also be a manlet next to Niggy Olsen

>Tyler Hoechlin - 183 cm

>youg'uns
I meant Young'uns

ahahahahaha and people watch this shit?

It's genuinely bizarre. The women obviously despise any person not being a chauvinist male caricature dominating over others - they want to be those men because anything else (like a woman or someone not defeating her) is disgusting to them.

And you're gonna go and write them the ubermensch as "yeah she's dominating here, no toxic masculnity coming from me"?

mmm

It was pretty tarnished

FUCKING WHITE MALE

>only just avoids getting shitcanned
>have to bring in a man to save the show

Good job playing to gender stereotypes, shitlords.

Hey cuss"!

CW didn't need Superman to save the show, though it is a big draw now

The show had mediocre ratings on CBS and they didn't renew because it was too expensive, but those ratings were still far above any CW show ratings

CW actually made a good deal.

You can see him shirtless in teen wolf. He's not huge but he's very defined and lean...like a wolf ;)

(((people)))

When is the whole Mary Sue trend going to end?

mm
Cw must be a poor network...

that is a seriously unnverving face. Like if Bizarro was gonna rape her

>wtf i'm tired of going back to real life and seeing shit that makes poltards seem right
We're the tip of the spear, baby.

Yeah sure he's ripped but he's not as big as superman's supposed to be

Kek
user lives

>mexican
>arab

you're all fucking retarded

Schwarzy~

user cares

he looks like a half-turk half-slav tho, dont lie

that's the least super man in history

>swiss and norwegian
>not an arab

lmao

Lol, he's whiter than everyone in this thread.

Wtf I love Supergirl now

NOT DROPPED
D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Cavill BTFO

i agree, he should be more peppy and gay - and a ukulele advertising/ youtube song (with those pling plong baby instruments too) should be playing more

i didnt really mind supergirl it was alright to watch in the background, like a power rangers for girls or some shit.

but its nice to see a superman that isnt a whiny emo faggot who murders everyone like snyders superman

agreed

even when he is saving people in those movies he looks so fucking dour and sad. he almost resents having to save people. he only seemed happy when he pancakes that nigger through 15 concrete walls.

what a cunt.

>Supergirlverse
>Jimmy is alpha as fuck

Better him black than a ginger faggot.

>Cavill BTFO
>posts pics of Cavill looking handsome as fuck

good job, faggot

the movie isn't even good, but that's the point though.

would you want to spend your life saving people who keep going on about checking your kryptonian privilege while making them weaker and less self-suficient?

He's saving ungrateful parasites and learning the balance between christian brotherhood with men and doing it out of your own desire (that whole news footage is basically snyder's ayn rand shit)

>would you want to spend your life saving people who keep going on about checking your kryptonian privilege while making them weaker and less self-suficient?
Superman would. Superman wouldn't give up nor would he resent humanity. You know who would? The Plutonian.

Look him up.

That's all on Snyder's direction, though. Cavill smiles a lot in the behind the scenes pics.

Maybe a play on "I thought she was with you"

he doesn't resent humanity but he is tested - to make a movie and pretend they're overall pretty good is stupid or some pixar tier "everyone is basically the same fluffy liberal"

But I'm guessing you're ok with Superman saying pajama boy shit like "I'm with her"

He said "I'm in her"

>they need a man to boost ratings
i'm laffin

I'm ok with Superman acting like Superman not like a 14 year old that just got dumped by his girlfriend.

You're ok with Snyder's shit cool. Maybe i'll get you the Injustice video game too, sounds right up your alley.

but what's the point of a movie about that sort of superman?

that is fine as a fanboy poster or some one off issue like all star superman just doing goody stuff.

but a man acting like that today is seriously deficient. It's like Buster in arrested development

You're faceblind

Cavill would make a great superman if it wasn't for whoever is making him angry and grumpy on the screen. It's like they don't understand who superman is.

Skinnyman has on high heels

It's true that Lucy is a cunt that is unlikable in the show, so it's fitting for her.

It's still Supergirl or just Superman?

Still Supergirl, guest starring Superman they'll kill him soon enough

Arab looking manlet , as Superman . Brilliant.

Perfection.

>tfw no hot white bf like hoechlin

It's probably still gonna be shit. I hate television.

my mymy what a SLUTTY neck

There's an episode in which the bad guy is defined as "The epitome of white male privilege"