Captain! Sensors are detecting three Romulan warbirds decloaking off our starboard bow

>Captain! Sensors are detecting three Romulan warbirds decloaking off our starboard bow

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDWDc3Jyv9M
youtube.com/watch?v=LLkkp-2ygx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Polarize shields and prepare to jump to FTL

Initiate self destruct sequence bravo

Change the channel.

>ask Worf

>Computer, create a holographic replica of Dr Crusher
>Computer, give the replica a prehensile penis with a length of 1 metre and girth of 15 cm
>Computer, incorporate the personality of a typical sadomasochistic rapist
>Computer, deactivate safety protocols

"You're outmanned, you're outgunned, you're outequipped-- what else have you got?"

"Guile."

FIRE EVERYTHING!

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow!

Open hailing frequency, ask them about their sex organs

RAMMING SPEED LADZ

Eject the warp core.

What model of starship am I in?

Get the Romulan Commander on board and bang the shit of her - Romulan women be so fine

Captain, I recommend we list gently between them during negotiations and detonate the warp core.

RAMMING SPEED!

THEN KEEP FIRING!

Why do the ships look like sandals

>Drop shields. We don't want to appear provocative.
>But sir...
>That's an order Mr. Worf.

>face palm at these tasteless weird eyebrow fucking shits for having undercarriage lights on a spacecraft
>tell comms officer to ignore all hails because I just fucking know they're going to mic spam nigger bass filled music into my bridge

Action stations! Action stations!
Set condition one throughout the fleet!
Launch the alert Vipers and get all ships to spool up their FTL!

We're gonna make an all-out stand, but you, I'm gonna need a Right Hand Man.

I can't find the clip right now, but there is a shot of the enterprise shooting down three single man fighter craft in under a second.

That's exactly what the Romulans would do to Vipers.

Eject the warp core

I bet you also think the Enterprise would easily kill a Star Destroyer

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson

>that episode of next gen where the crew of the enterprise all turn into animals

>Captain... I sense that they're shifty greasy Vulcaniggers, we can't trust them.

90s sure were different

youtube.com/watch?v=GDWDc3Jyv9M

are romulan ships really fucking big or are all those windows just little lights on the hull?

FIRE THE PHOTON TORPEDOS! ... ALL OF THEM!!

>romulans? I hate these guys

>Go to warp
>They pursue presumably
>Slam on the space brakes
>Even with perfect reaction time we are still thousands of miles apart
>Holodeck and chill

Communications officer Gowron here.

We encountered an unknown ship that would not respond to our hails and was just sitting there idly. I recommended a full spread of torpedoes to mr. Worf son of Mogh and we blew them up in a bagillion tiny pieces. Crisis averted

that a big ship

For Q

Dude, we were just having fun here, lets not say things we will regret later.

>not even the right scene

get it together

I'm sorry. That was mean of me. I'm scheduling an anger management class for myself now.

>What do you do?
Nothing wrong.

There's a lot of empty space tho. So area wise they're probably about the same size.

Eh, its design leads to a lot of wasted space, and if it weren't for the fact that Trek ships are reinforced by force fields it would be flimsy as all hell.

It's something to do with the way their warp technology works. I forget the explanation, but for some reason that giant wasted space is needed.

Black holes or some sorta shit.

Well the energy for their ship isn't generated by Dilithium crystals like Fed tech. Its generated by a singularity.

find out if the romulan commander is a woman

Since ship sizes are part of the conversation, you guys may enjoy this.

>Sobereign
Fug

I fucking loved how basic his tactics were.

>Shields are failing!
>Are they offline?
>No sir.
>Then KEEP FIRING!

Out of my way Romulan fucking shits...

...did I ever tell you about my Corbomite?

Cavemen aren't animals.

Here's the Andromeda for no rasin!

allahu ackbar we must fly into the midst of these kuffar and detonate the ship, inshallah

Coat Riker in chicken grease and beam him onto one of their bridges.

>replicator
>disengage safety protocols
>give me one steaming hot cup of Deanna Troi poop
>delete usage logs

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

Andromeda was clearly meant to be a post-apocalyptic Star Trek series

In the end all they had to do was replace the word "Federation" with "Commonwealth" and it more or less worked anyway

I think the franchise was only disconnected because somebody didn't like the idea that the Federation was doomed to collapse under the weight of it's own faggotry and usher in a Galactic Dark Age, but at the same time I'd swear a lot of DS9 implies this too

But Space is the final frontier!

Okey dokey, Okey dokey. Lets fire blue particle cannons full, red particle cannons full, gannet magnets fire them left and right, and let 'em run all chutes. And while you're at it, why don't ya toss that at 'em killer (tosses empty Earl Grey teacup to Tactical Officer).

Tell the computer to create 1,000 Hitlers in the holodeck, give them full control of the ships systems and disengage the safety protocols.

That will show those Vulcan untermenschen.

Hitler surely won't join the side of the obviously superior species. Nope.

If the Remans were subjugated by the Romulans, why did they produce Ketracel white?

Why would they make something used exclusively by their war enemy?

>why did they produce Ketracel white?
U wat?

true DS9 would have been way cooler if the federation collapsed

I half hoped this was going to happen (when they premiered voyager was totally disconnected and wouldn't have been effected, I thought it was a hint)

Underrated post

Computer ,Load up 1,000 Hitler.

And drop trousers too

Shields up, open a channel
"This is user of the u.s.s Cred Forums, we are here on a peaceful mission to discover new and fascinating memes across the universe. you are in federation territory, turn your ships around and leave this quadrant and no harm will come to you, your staying however will he taken as an aft of hostility and we will open fire"

That was the sona from insurrection

youtube.com/watch?v=LLkkp-2ygx4

Man, fuck Insurrection. First Contact and Generations were so good.

And don't get me started on Nemesis. Except for the ending with B4. It made me sad that the series ended with Data.

Fuck all the tng movies, just rewatched them after marathoning the tv show, their all shit by comparison

The Derridex is the sexist non federation ship by a mile, only the Galaxy and Excelsior are prettier.

There's Bajoran version of Trump.

>KIRK Shields UP, Red Alert

> Spock full sensor scan for any nearby nebula we can hide in

>Uhura deploy a communications beacon 2kms aft, FIRE

>Chekov, plot a course to the nearest Starbase but stop us within the beacons com range limit

>Sulu Warp us out to Chekov's cordinaaaaates.
Very good Mr Sulu.

>Uhura signal Starfleet of this encounter and request backup
Signal the Romulan commander that other Starships are inbound and ask them their intentions

You are in the space club and this guy walks up to your Enterprise and slaps it on the ass. What do?

BASE BSG
GOAT drama with little sci fi
Currently rewatching, on series 1

The only logic thing to do

Only needs to say that a TSA scan n pat down is against his religion and
>BANG
PREPARE FOR RAMMING SPEED,

he's on united airlines

Also something to do with cooling the plasma

What was the last ship?

Literally space Larry David

>Not knowing it's D'deridex

Pleb.

V'ger from the first movie.

>very good. Yeoman, plot a course...

If Kirk was as tactically sound as you described, there would have been no show

LEL

ENTERPRISED

Late to the party... you beat me to it.

That was the first thought that popped into my head.

TNG sucks giant rears.