Is this the comfiest show ever ?

Is this the comfiest show ever ?

That's not Frasier

>comfiest
That's the last word I'd use to describe it. ENT? Sure, super comfy. TNG? Literally what

you might be right, but TNG is good

my vote is KotH

press F to pay respects to Lal pls

Eeh seinfeld is better than that.

I've almost watched the whole first season so I don't know how the rest is yet but the bridge banter and camaraderie between the bridge crew is really comfy. Though Enterprise is very comfy but mostly because of the captain and trip.

It's definitely in the running, but pic related is my choice for comfiest show

seconding this

That is a solid choice. When I was kid I would have agreed 100%

>ship on fire
>still at yellow alert
>crew poses for a picture
>yeah that is tng
>too cocky

Honestly I love it even more now that I'm an adult. The art style, the atmosphere, the perfect balance of mystery/spookiness with comedy, the lovable characters, and that classic Hanna-Barbera music and sound effects.

Every time I put it on I feel 8 years old again

no

I was probably too old to be watching when it came out, but Ned's Declassified was always really comfy for me. Also, Suite Life of Zack and Cody during Christmas.

However, from my childhood, Scooby Doo was great, I'd also put a little stock into Ripley's Believe it or Not.

(I may be totally missing the point of "comfy")

Oh also, Adventures of Pete and Pete. The music and stories absolutely make me feel like I'm back in 1993 (which is weird bc I was born in '94)

With normies brought into consideration, it's probably friends.

It is confirmed that Twilight Zone is the only comfy Black and White.

>Bewitched
>Outer Limits
>Dick Van Dyke
>Wild Wild West

You are confirmed for being dead wrong

Did somebody say comfy?

No, Twin Peaks and Seinfeld exist. It is close though

It's very comfy and wholesome.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

You've got it completely backwards. TNG, set in a city in space, featuring multiple holodecks, an atmospheric bar/lounge, and the overall easy-going nature between crew members in their isolated town is the definition of comfy.
ENT, on the other hand, is set on a cramped, ugly looking ship with a crew that's (understandably) uneasy in their mission, being the first of their people to chart the unknown. Not to mention T'Pol bumping heads with several of the crew at first. Not very comfy. And Season 3 what little comfiness there is out the window, being that they're sent on a sort of suicide mission.

my nigga

Ten forward is comfy central.