They did nothing wrong

They did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rocketnews24.com/2016/08/12/behind-the-scenes-video-shows-the-cg-process-used-to-create-japans-new-godzilla-【video】/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were filthy immigrants and deserved to die

yeah humans are the bad guys in this, we're meant to let them kill us :^)

Was gonna wipe out all human life on Earth champ, it was just their nature.

Biggest gripe about Godzilla in this movie is that if he's their natural predator it would've been nice to see him actually eat them, instead he just tosses their lifeless corpses aside and fucks off.

If you're implying that they did nothing wrong because they were just following their instincts, then I bet you also think that niggers do nothing wrong too

How were they gonna do that? They just wanted to eat radiation and breed. Don't see the problem.

Since they eat radiation, they would go after our nuclear power plants, correct? Also, they dont exactly look where they step when they walk around

>They just wanted to eat radiation and breed.

and that's the problem, they said they would reproduce exponentially, these things would start to go after any major nuclear stockpiles with nothing that can stop them while we get stomped underfoot

It was a bad movie, but I'm so annoyed filmmakers are going back to the plastic, paper-mache Godzilla instead of this.

>we're meant to let them kill us
But humans did fuck all in the movie. Godzilla did all the work.

>yfw the movie was subtle cuck propaganda
>yfw the MUTOs were a white couple trying to raise a family and Godzilla was a dindu who fucked everything up

You've got it backwards, they were his natural predators.
Godzilla was saved by Kickass blowing up the babby MUTOs.

>ridding the world of nuclear weapons
how horrible

Bullshit, prey doesn't seek out its predator.

Unless you're Australian and decide to go for a walk of course.

>You've got it backwards, they were his natural predators.

Are you fucking daft? None of the events in the movie back that up, Godzilla is always the one chasing after them.

>Serizawa reports that Godzilla appeared because he heard an echolocation signal and is hunting the M.U.T.O.. They later question why the M.U.T.O. would send out a signal, and soon realize that the other spore is still active and later find out that it has hatched.

>The resulting hatchling, much larger in size than the first, is then found to have broken out of the repository and started attacking Las Vegas, Nevada. The team concludes that the larger M.U.T.O. is female whereas the winged one is a male and that they plan on nesting in San Francisco. Stenz approves an idea that involves attracting the monsters to a nuclear warhead and detonating it in the ocean, hoping to destroy all three monsters. Serizawa disapproves, claiming that Godzilla could be the only thing that could stop the M.U.T.O.s.

I thought a sequel was in the work.

Meant Anno's new movie.

I mean, I know it's the Japanese meme, and their heads would probably melt doing it any other way, but looks awful.

THE 2016 Godzilla is CG though, not a suit

en.rocketnews24.com/2016/08/12/behind-the-scenes-video-shows-the-cg-process-used-to-create-japans-new-godzilla-【video】/

I think big G seems to care more about fucking up any potential competition than he does about eating.
I'm not well versed in Godzilla lore, do we ever see him eat in any of the movies?

Awful? The design or the visual effects? Godzilla's slow movement was probably an intentional creative decision. It's similar to the Angels from Neon Genesis Evangelion and the original Godzilla from Gojira (1954), which are the two films people compare Shin Godzilla to the most.

It's never explicitly stated that they're his prey, only that he's drawn to the noise.
It's pretty retarded from an evolutionary standpoint desu, seeing as the MUTOs have an utterly useless defence mechanism that in no way affects Godzilla.
Based on where Monarch found the MUTOs, these things kill/paralyse 'Zillas and feed off their bodies.

>I'm not well versed in Godzilla lore, do we ever see him eat in any of the movies?

Nah but that's mostly he himself was a walking nuclear reactor, so he was self-powered and also why shit got real in VS Destoryah when he started to suffer a meltdown.

But seeing as this one also has nuclear breath I suppose he probably had the same deal and no longer needs to eat.

Still to me it would've hammered home that this thing is an animal, a gigantic monster.

The territory thing is pretty sound though

In some movies it is implied that he feeds on fish, whales and - one time - a giant turtle monster, Kamoebas, but in most continuities his food is literally nuclear energy, the same way the MUTOs were chewing on bombs and reactors and shit.