Hears the word Jew once in a diss track

>hears the word Jew once in a diss track
>THAT ANTISEMITIC FUCK I'M GONNA CALL THE JDL I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS AN EVIL NIGGER

Was Straight Outta Compton redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoNQ8oJ9xaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W-u4HvkU1D4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is it good? I kinda want to watch this

Ice Cube was at the very least.

Much respect to him now.

Jews are very sensitive about that shit you should know that by now.

Also, No Vaseline was too savage of course it broke them.

It's pretty good, I waited to watch it for a long time and was surprised by the quality. If you have any interest in the history or the music I'd definitely check it out

>admits nigs do nig and do try to get away with it
>doesn't hold back on how much of a jew jerry was and executives in general
>doesn't make it seem like all cops were evil white pigs , just LA cops were evil and colored

It's just funny seeing the rest of the group get torn into and just take it pretty well, even Yella thought it was pretty good, and as soon as Jerry hears the slightest mention he absolutely loses his shit

I'll say it again

Jews cannot take the bantz. It's literally in their DNA to be butthurt about being jewish

Find me one just one jew that doesn't flip out over stereotypes or being called a Jew.

You can't.

I think Larry David is a pretty self aware Jew

Haven't watched curb so idk if you are right

This sentiment usually comes from whites who are far more sensitive than Jews and quicker to jump on the "I'm persecuted" defense despite never actually being persecuted, resorting instead to satire comedy like "minorities on TV are genocide!" but being totally sincere about it. Jews at least have that thing where most of their ancestry was murdered less than a human lifetime ago.

In other words, kill yourself Cred Forums shill.

Hello jidf

Are there any episodes about him being Jewish specifically though?

>someone states bare logic
>J-JIDF!

Thanks for exemplifying my point but it wasn't necessary. This entire site is infested with you rats.

Yet you're the one flipping out my friend, did this thread touch a nerve, chaim?

lol look how triggered this guy got

if you just say the word jew you must apologize like gary oldman even though other jews brag about running hollywood. Meanwhile people complain about white people all day on TV

There's an entire episode where he pretends to be a stereotypical Yiddish speaking Jew.

It's not bad. Very rose tinted and sanitized version of events.

>all those baseless claims and assumptions
wat

The guy was an egomaniac and on a power trip for most of his career, you see this in the movie.

no vaseline is a fucking wild ride

youtube.com/watch?v=SoNQ8oJ9xaQ

i didn't even realise that they censored "jew"
lmao

really makes you think

this movie is weird. I liked it when I watched it, but then I realized theres literally no reason to rewatch it ever again

I'm a jew who believes in Cred Forums stuff, it's a complicated situation.

> You can't

Mel Brooks.

They didn't. Ice Cube was never a part of Death Row Records, and this is some stupid edit someone threw up on youtube.

>listening to edits
>mfw

i know they didn't originally censor it
i just posted the first video i saw for "no vaseline"

i wouldn't have posted it if i knew it censored "jew"

>blazing saddles wasn't him being a butthurt Jew

The Palestinian Chicken
The one where he pretends to be super Orthodox

The dudes been pretty self aware and pokes fun about being a jew for most of his career

Here

youtube.com/watch?v=W-u4HvkU1D4

Skip to 1:06 for the good stuff

thanks son

>Was Straight Outta Compton redpilled?
Yes

>Redpilled Jew
Are you Jesus?

What are some good movies about rap other than this and 8 Mile?

I quite liked it at the time but it's relatively forgettable.

Brutal desu

Seconding the Palestinian Chicken, the chick calls him a filthy Jew while fucking him, and Super Dave gets all but they because of her calling him that

And he throws Dave's yarmulke on the ground.

Now that's what I'm talking about. The good stuff.

I'm the original guy you replied to. I'm dying of laughter right now at how wrong you are. I myself am one of these minorities.

I'll admit they're some exceptions but I think they're outliers.