Best Batman

Best Batman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed.

No. Good for Burton's vision and nostalgia, but Based Ben is best. Actually physically capable and intimidating.

>wears a couch
>phisically capable

Physically capable, yes, but his overblown muscles now make him look silly.

Intimidating? No. He looks goofy as shit.

Affleck is terrible. Looks like a goober.

Keaton > Kilmer > Bale > Affleck > Clooney

Yeah, no.

Pretty close between Aflec and Keaton

the bewildered look on batflecks face ruins any kind of intimidation

That and he looks like a cat on steroids.

The one and only Adam West.

Best soundtrack too

Can someone explain this to me?
>manlet as fuck
>this soup is cold
>no expression
>batman using weird kicks
Why does people like him as batman?

>People genuinely think Ben Affleck is molded to that suit tightly
>People will ignore the fact hes wearing 30 pounds of padded fabric and say stuff like B..BUT KEATONS A MANLET or the classic BALES BAT VOICE WAS CANCER

Face it. No Batman yet has been spot on. Even Alflecki

>Inb4 someone posts the training footage where he was ripped for two months before taking a trip to burgertown

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho

Best Batman

He's not even the best Bruce Wayne

Hamill and Kevin will never be topped

because I liked burton

I haven't seen Batffleck yet but Bales bat voice WAS cancer.

>this soup is cold
He never tasted vichyssoise before.

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh boy

Because things like average height and "using weird kicks" are incredibly nitpicky for a character as diverse and storied as Batman who comes in all varietys of physical forms. It's performance that matters the most, the acting and immersion one gets from the world. Keaton was incredible as Batman, but a bit off as Bruce Wayne because he was kind of ugly for a playboy persona, yet his performance in the role solidified him as many peoples favorite. Its a good actor in a classic role. Bale IS good looking enough to be Bruce, and was fitting as Batman, but his performance in the suit and that voice are, honestly, lacking so people hate on him. Affleck is great in terms of look, though the padded look is silly, and really hasnt had a chance to be fleshed out.

Basically I'm saying don't judge on memeworthy things like height or bad coreography kicks, judge it for the actor immersing himself in the world/role

True, but Affleck can't act and he looks like a confused cat. It's like a football player wearing a tux. Just doesn't work.

>Affleck can't act

Are you from 2004 or something? This is such a tired normie meme.

>le Gigli!

>Manlet as fuck
>"I may look like a burlap sack full of tires, but at least I'm over 6ft!!" the post

>cant move his neck

Assuming DC dont interfer with his film Ben is going to produce Bat kino in his own film

He fits the role of older Batman perfectly

Never saw Gigli. Affleck is capable of a passable performance, but he doesn't have much range. Playing Bruce Wayne/Batman requires a little more range than being an arrogant douche or an empty vessel.

the manlet got mad

>Assuming DC dont interfer with his film Ben is going to produce Bat kino in his own film
DC has nothing to do with it. It's the higher ups at WB that's the problem.

Deborah Snyder being one of them.

>Deborah Snyder being one of them.
She does not work for WB what are you talking about

Affleck isn't much of a director either. Sure, Gone Baby Gone is alright, but that's more because of the material and Casey Affleck, not because it's well directed.

Logic, on my Cred Forums?!!

OUTTTT

The Town and Argo, have you seen them

This is the kind of logic that ruins these movies.

Viggo would make a far better deathstroke than the extra from Magic Mike, BUT HES TALL SO OPINION DISCARDED. He's tall sure, but he'll grunt and stumble his way around the role like he did in true blood and become the next honka honka

Yeah. They're nothing special. And neither is Gone Baby Gone, but it's at least good.

Batman Returns > Batman 1989

Fight me

Nothing special is not the same as not well directed

Take your pick lads.

>inb4 commie measurements

I know but this is the only one available.

why does manlets got so easily tirggered?

Adam west was literally perfect

Viggo wouldn't scare anyone. Him being able to fight Batfleck 1 on 1 is laughable

Will it ever be topped?

>taking a late night walk
>turn left
>see this

Wat do?

Nothing because he's like a giant cat sofa.

Sorry I can only understand the Freedom Measurement System.

This, centimeters make le manlets feel taller I think as they're a higher number

I wouldn't say they're well directed. That's what I was referring to.