Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Cgi

Kevin Bacon wasn't in the sequel

Melvin and cindy are pretty annoying, the sequence of getting of riding the trailer out to the rocks is a bit slow

but I loved this movie as a kid, rented it a billion times, and I still do love it. And I enjoy Tremors 2 almost as much. 3 4 and 5 can go suck a dick though. Series was actually decent

Creature on the poster doesn't look like the creature in the movie.

>And I enjoy Tremors 2 almost as much. 3 4 and 5 can go suck a dick though.

You're cool.

>"I just watched the Tremors Re:View on RLM: The Thread"

It's one of the Graboid tentacle bit thingies

It's all practical effects you raging faggot.

Huh... never noticed that.

More like
>I just watched Tremors again in my millions of times rewatching it because of Re:View

Take the stick out of your ass, faggot.

Nice try pleb. I liked tremors back when it wasn't cool.

>admits to doing exactly what I call him out on doing
>t-take that, faggot!

They made more than one movie and a TV series. Like most good movies, there never should have been anything after that.

The other characters' reaction and (intentional?) overacting when Burt reports that he managed to kill the graboid in the basement. Probably the only bad scene, but it takes me out every time.

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

A whole new level of autism. Wow.

I needed that, thanks.

all of that double denim

Reba McIntyre was in it

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.

lol

lol

What did he mean by this?

Also, you should call it doublespace-posting.

spaceposting would be this.

the people are ridiculously huge compared to that water tower and store, whereas realistically they would be much smaller

I really enjoyed this thx user

really makes ya think, eh?

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

I had a tremors poster in my dorm room freshman year. Come at me bro.

>Stop spaceposting. Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space. You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt. This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop' Well you're wrong. Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you. You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

lmao

The one scene in Burts house where they impose Burt over the model shot.

It's the only flaw in this monsterkino.

that shot got nothing on the beetlejuice-tier stop-motion tentacles.

or the visible cables that poor horse was held down with in the same scene.

>protip you can't

>And I enjoy Tremors 2 almost as much. 3 4 and 5 can go suck a dick though.
>Series was actually decent

>You're cool.

he's retarded.

But Tremors was always cool or at least I thought so.

Not enough shots of the girl in underwear

Can't. Most rewatchable movie of all time.

Consider yourself triggered.

Dune ripoff

Is this pasta?

Yes, rigatoni to be specific.

tremors 5 was great and tremors 6 will be even better

No. Burt is still Burt but fuck everything else about that movie

/wtg/ white trash general?

I feel like only white trash like this movie (me included) or even know that it exists for that matter.

other /wtg/ include Joe Dirt, O' Brother Where Art Thou, etc.

bump

>nigger is butthurt only whites and asians are featured in one of the most beloved film of all times

I'm white. Did you even read my post?

Remember the monster of the week style TV spinoff?

>Find a flaw.

Scientist girl getting her pants pulled off by a graboid was embarrassingly obvious attempt at inserting some cheep T&A into the movie.

Otherwise, it's a great flick.