ITT

Bad films that are good if viewed as comedies.

You're not gonna get any traction if you start a thread with a statement no one agrees with

A Clockwork Orange

>You're not gonna get any traction if you start a thread with a statement no one agrees with

Statistically, though, isn't someone bound to agree with him?

I mean, I know I do.

2001 A Space Odyssey

Dr Strangelove

Full Metal Jacket

I guess you might get a solid shitpost thread going.

Barry Lyndon

Barry Lyndon

Why do you dislike The Shining? Why do you see it as a comedy? Do you have specifics?

>bad
It's impossible to take Shelley seriously though

Lolita

Eyes Wide Shut

I call it a comedy anyway it's not even like "this movie is so bad, its funny" I mean I really refuse to believe it's not an out-right comedy. It has the room tier levels of dialogue and acting and I love it

what an absolutly sick poster. why is the lodge inside a bubble though?

about half of A. I. Artificial Intelligence

i always imagined the lodge being like some Bermuda triangle shit where time and physics are upside down. I think the bubble represents that pretty well.

Pacific Rim

Damon lindelof.

Come play with us Danny!

The performances from all the leads leave a lot to be desired, but Nicholson supplies most of the comedy.

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

>Stop spaceposting.

No.

snowglobe?