D&D are hacks edition

Previous -

Azor Benjen

azor go die

Hodor

shit thread tbqh

OP is a fucking faggot

Literally our ship.

Best couple taking into account personal trauma, extremely low charisma, and history of abuse by Ramsay Snow.

No one can argue that these two are made for each other. They literally have the same arc.

Not to mention the mutual trust, wouldn't ship a couple who holds hands while jumping from an 80-foot castle wall?

I know it and you know it: These two are the future of Westeros. The Kraken King and his Wolf Queen.

>Im a butthurt bran thread starter

is /got finally over? thank the gods

As a Stannisfag you should not be supporting bastard and pretender threads.

Can someone explain to me what this loser is on about?

You're the most asspained person in this general you fucking hypocrite

Sansa Stark, Wolf of the North!

Non bastard thread

Kys

This tbqh. Sometimes I wonder if he's actually for real or just the Jonautist falseflagging to make us look bad.

>thread wars in the off-season

You fucking tards.

>non bastard thread
>OP is literally a bastard

Sansa's dead. She died at the Lord's table. She died in the soul of the actress who plays her. She is just a tertiary prop character until she is unceremoniously killed off in episode 2 or 3 of S7.

There is no piece of Sansa Stark left inside Sophie Turner. Sophie is now fully turned to the dark side of salty buttsweat

>non bastard thread
>was created last
We dont go creating a hundred different threada because a jonfag or bran pedo made the general. Get over it and use the current thread.

people actually watch this horseshit?

A name fag took his name off and made an early thread so he could make the thread all about his bitching

8 million people at least.

if 8 million people had AIDS, would you feel like getting AIDS as well?

I already have aids

>"And the next day, Sophie sat down with David and was like, “I think you need to quit. You’re detrimental to this show.” And David was like, “Why don’t you quit? We’ve got all your close-ups, and we could shoot the rest with your stand-in.” And that freaked Sophie out so much that, for the rest of the production, she would only communicate with David and D.B. through Post-it notes. And she would sign each Post-it note “From Sansa.” [Laughs.]"

We all know

Why is everyone in the northern storyline dressed like Amish

dumb bitch, shame Dabid didn't fire her on the spot

I wonder how the fatman is wasting his time right now.

Theon does have charisma though. Alfie Allen can actually act.

You know what always gets these threads kicking? Some Maisie.

Why da fuck did Osha take Rik to Skagos?

Safety

Why didn't she just take him to greywater

Its too far south, they'd have to get past the Boltons etc.

Then how did jojen and meera get up there

I think Sanders should be the one to kill LF, but I think it would be gay and predictable at this point if she had to die to do it.

Not that user but why is Skagos safe? They're savages and only in theory do they serve Starks. Did they even send men to Robb?

That was when the north was more stable and robb was still alive

Nobody cares

They didn't. They are referred to as practically wildlings and in practice self govern because no one wants to fuck with them. I'm super interested to see what it's like. If they just maintain this reputation or if they really are cannibals and crazys.

>Fuck me, Uncle Benjen

why she so cute bros?

Wtf

You still mad no one went to your late low energy thread?

I didn't make that thread, sperg. You mad nobody cares about boy george?

>implying

izzat uncle benji behind her? why'd they cut this scene?

Thank you Uncle Stannis

Why is she so above the life, bros?

Maisie is the only reason I watch this show, fellas.

Guys there was a fire near my school today and everyone was running around but I was completely frozen because I got a flashback to the Battle of Blackwater and vividly imagined how Stannis felt back there. Did you have occurrences like this where being a fan gives you PTSD?

>sure bro

cute! CUTE!

Salty cunt I thought posting a baity OP image was supposed to stir discussion

how is this baity? pretty much everyone in /got/ agree with everything on the picture.

It's bordering cringe territory, but it,s not baity at all.

Why does Sophie need a body double? Is she sick? Is she involved in a fight scene?

>tfw uncle benjen was also in this movie as the rapist in the woods

Thanks uncle benjen

>Was this the best interaction last season?

No

So how is LF dying next season in your eyes?

BRAVO

BRAVO D&D

BRAVO BRAVO

He'll die right before Sansa, after Jon beheads them both.

TRULY GREAT BRAVO

Will Brienne allow that? Isn't she going to be there up there with them?

GREATEST WRITERS EVER

>literally 100% of Loras scene after Renly's death are him doing gay shit, him suffering consequences for doing gay shit, or him telling everyone he was never strong

I don't get why the LGTBJQWOYIJERIOQEJ aren't complaining about it. Are they happy to have 'their representation' (gay characters) on their show doing absolutely nothing but being gay?

I don't even care much about book loras but his treatment on the show still pissed me off.

People whine about this literally all the time, special snowflake

OF ALL TIME

Another Bloody Sunday

Sep. 25th, 2016 at 5:53 PM
sad sack
Ah, football Sunday...

The Giants came out looking like they were going to dominate the Redskins. Then they shot themselves in the foot. Then they shot themselves in the other foot. Then they shot themselves in the calves, the thighs... stupid penalties, fumbles, interceptions, more stupid penalties. Horrors.

The Jets missed their flight to Kansas City. I don't know who those guys were wearing the green and white uniforms.

Life is meaningless and full of pain.
Current Location:Slough of Despond
Current Mood: crushed crushed
Tags:
nfl

Yeah, I was feeling a slight draft this morning, so i tried to burn a girl for the lord of light.

She might allow it, yes.

If Sansa drags her into something that dishonors her, like treason against the Northern crown or against kin (Stannis flashbacks intensify), then Sansa will have broken her own vow to Brienne which releases her

How will /got/ feel when Sansa dies? Happy? Sad?

bretty gud

She's sick with buttsweat

if his shitty teams can get destroyed so he stop caring, maybe he would one or two pages before 2017.

We're in here

Missed it, who and what was it? Cute is always good.

Not as happy as when she ends up winning the ironowl and /got/ self implodes.