youtube.com/watch?v=c0cMDFNPE4Y
crimewatchdaily.com/page/2015/06/03/when-its-on/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZhoVSkHMF4
youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
youtube.com/watch?v=27-VPfFj7_k
youtube.com/watch?v=FZK7Zx7s0Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weren't we supposed to get episode 4 today?

This is the only reason I came into this thread teebeeaytch.

Tomorrow. Pic related. Preview here.
youtube.com/watch?v=c0cMDFNPE4Y

Where can I watch these?

This is going to be gold

>Ooohhh

This will be fantastic

But I have pictures of my penis on my phone and I'm not a pedo

why are gays always so obviously gay

crimewatchdaily.com/page/2015/06/03/when-its-on/

They put them on their site in the daytime, then YouTube a couple hours later.

>OOPS PENIS PIC

Fucking kek I can't wait

because they're gay

But the TV told me they're normal people just like you and me

What? No way!

I'm gay and I probably sound tougher than you, look tougher than you, could beat you up and have a manlier beard than you

step up to my face and say that faggot and I'll knock your teeth straight down into your turd box

except they're gay

>pedo's

Another preview, this time with the decoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZhoVSkHMF4

at least hes not a faggot like you you dick eating faggot

Post your predator pepes and wojacks.

im gonna chew your penis and spit it out

because im allergic to shrimp

#freepapi

Is that Hugh Mungus?

>I'm manlier, he says
>As another man grips him by the waist and rails his asshole

Fuck off

MFW

Does anyone else feel bad for them? They are just trying to get some pussy. I have done worse stuff, to women I mean and no one said shit

So happy Hansen is back. If I ever feel blue I can watch these vids and say to myself, "At least I'm not one of these miserable pedos"

That's because no one knows about it

>implying I'm nit the top

they showed the Jurassic Park logo like 6 times already, why censor it now?

>i accidentally the benus

sure he did.

I JUST WANT TO SEE THE FEDORA GUY ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The face of a man that digs himself deeper.

Oh my kek

this is going to be gold

watch him not get any time because it happened to a boy decoy though

This, what episode is that guy supposed to be in?

>I'm gay and I probably sound tougher than you, look tougher than you, could beat you up and have a manlier beard than you
>*dies of AIDS*

>gay
>manly

So transparent, user.

chatrooms are dead where do these guys even get trapped

One of my friends is gay and he's tougher and manlier than a lot of straight guys

Probably fucked more chicks than me too

Facebook decoys are more than a thing user.

>One of my friends is gay and he's tougher and manlier than a lot of straight guys

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

why are gays so degenerate

Apps son

There are literally dozens if not hundreds of chat/social media apps (Facebook/snapchat/Instagram included) to meet and try to fuck people all over the world

>Killkit
>Boo
>Papi
>PenisPic

Just checking. None of us are so enthralled with TCAP and HVP because we're pedos and we're trying to stay on the straight and narrow by watching other people end their lives, right?

No way of telling since it's, y'know, not a fucking real TV show.

>say that to my face not online and see what happens

come the fuck on

The decoy looks like a 35 year old Arab. They're not even trying anymore.

lol faggot
Enjoy your AIDS

Say that to me IRL, I'l fuck your butt with my penis.

Male libidos untempered by female lack of it.

It's a lot more plausible than some of the shit they say
youtube.com/watch?v=27-VPfFj7_k

They probably got the fag with grindr.

Which means hes either the ugliest fuck on grindr, has the worst luck possible, or has fucked every one of the ocean of faggot tweens/teens on grindr and jumped at the new grindr profile of, what is clearly a 35 year old fucking arab holy shit.

putting your penis in things feels good

having your prostate stimulated by a penis feels good

I'm just here for the debate.

Everyone who isn't is just here for the schadenfreude and quite angry that anyone in these threads isn't just here for the schadenfreude.

>the overcompensating macho gay guy meme

Didn't this die 30 years ago

>manlier beard
numale detected

Will there be any qt decoys this time around?

new decoy is really good, cute and effective

worst ever was the murphy, texas decoy, she was kinda ugly so a few of the guys didn't even come in the house

they should have just used del

the one they are using so far is qt

I wanna see what she looks like when not made up to be young as possible

you sound like a cuck

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>solicitation of a minor sting
>on grindr

That shits like arresting one person for jaywalking during the million man march.

Do you have a pic of her? Can't find her face in any of the episodes.

Please post cute images of Del!

Did you come up with this yourself?

yes

If they use grindr why don't the pedos just not ask for people's ages? That way they can just be like I assumed they were 18 because they were on a hookup app

>I'm gay

The vast majority of people on grindr are underage and they're all looking for daddy cock.

Saying "you know I'm underage, right?" on grindr is like saying "you know I'm gay, right?"

Usually the decoy lets them know numerous times on there own

So all you have to do to avoid stings is tell them not to tell you how old they are until you're pounding their tight little ass.

We don't know in advance. I'm sure they're holding off on fedoracoat and milfcop just to mess with us though.

enjoy Aids

>milfcop
This is relevant to my interests. What?

all homosexuals are closed pedos

*closeted

Even the twinks looking for daddy cock?

I love HvP, but it's missing the maximum hilarity of the early 2000s. The way the pedos typed was truly the cleanest, best pleasure I had ever experienced, especially when the transcripts are read aloud

I would straight up buy an HD release of all the old investigations

all of them

>daddy cock

This is the most useless kind of twink. Going after old fat men and wasting their youth. Fuck them all and I hope they get pozzed and die.

There's a breddi gud-looking female cop in the trailers that hasn't been seen in an episode yet. There's very little to go on, but Cred Forums stays optimistic.

This is completely not true at all. What the fuck are you on about

You've literally never been on Grindr before, have you?

I'm gay and get turned on by little girls, but its generally because I like to self insert myself as the little girl, am I still a pedo ?

>Beard

Yeah you look gay

nigga I'm looking at a hundred clearly underage twinks right the fuck now.

Some, I imagine, are good people

What do they do with the Mike's hard lemonade and assorted snacks that the pedophiles bring after they arrest them?

Chris and the decoy make good use of everything the get from the predators.

Those decoys are seriously qt as fuck. I don't blame him.

>I'm gay

Stopped reading there. I completely agree with you.

post proof or fuck off forever.

There's something lacking about the new series, though I can't really tell you what.

funding.

>putting up a painting you know youll have to blur out

viewers.

>not wanting a sugar daddy to carry you through the rest of your life while you play video games

no more funny screen names

although "Johnny Connecticut" was pretty fucking great

Disgusting money grubbing lazy faggot.

See

I feel like he hasn't been reading much of the transcripts either in the new series, or maybe they just aren't finding zingers like they used to ?

> bby, i wud totally blank ur blank on ur coach
> fur reals?

wasnt there a guy in the preview of the series who looked like a fedora wearing Cred Forumsedditor? or did I dream that?

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

>or did I dream that?
nope. except you forgot to add a 't' after the 'v' in Cred Forumsedditor

>they will never catch another pedo as bold as John "Sloppy Seconds" Kennelly

youtube.com/watch?v=FZK7Zx7s0Vg

>/vt/edditor

Take a fucking lap Jesus Christ.

thanks for giving me my 1 catch of the day friend!

what the fuck is this guy even trying to say, fucking retard

made me hungry though

sauce

00:20 seconds in and the bait already can't resist that Mike's Hard Lemonade

he slowly and sexually opens the bag to confirm it is indeed the sweet nectar that he and the entire cast is waiting for and gleefully runs back to the crew

THIS SHOW IS ALL A RUSE
ITS ALL ABOUT THAT LEMONADE NIGGA

wait, why wasnt he arrested the first time?

THANKS ANNE!

I believe this was back in season one where they just let the pedos leave.

It wasn't until the later seasons when that they actually had the police on site. Sloppy Seconds was probably the reason for them getting the police involved. It's a little embarrassing when they guy you were supposed to shame into never chasing little boys again literally chases down a boy the next day.

Hansen hordes them in the hollowed out walnut tree where he lives in preparation for the harsh, lower-middle class Connecticut winter.

Gotta feed, frag.

Delicious pasta, haven't had this one in awhile.

Blasphemy.

>only 1 pedo per episode
>corny stock reality tv sound effects

dropped

in how many hours is episode 4 out? fucking time zone shits

The way they're familiar with each other at the beginning of the second encounter always slays me.

yea id really like to watch it live with my tv bros ;_;

please guys i need to pretend i have friends

General Zod?

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

SIR, I JUST CAME TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT

fuck why did this make me laugh so hard

Now I'm imagining Drew Russel getting caught on HvP

I've never chatted with anyone underage on grindr, and I'm specifically looking for twinks

I don't understand the fascination with watching shows like this.

What keeps you hooked to this in specific?

>giving yourself hiv on purpose

Schadenfreude.

That's why I come to see my psychiatrist

this

Wtf happened to russel crowe?

Kek, this guys serving 50 to life.

Sick twisted virgins are mad they can't get any and like to see people get locked up for thought crimes.

maybe for the social retards who came there thinking that they actually made a connection with someone, but they could have done that with someone their own fucking age

Can't be touched, the based genericwhitemale.

kik

>Step up to my face and say that faggot
Says the cocksucking faggot
kek

pics of the ugly one

>thought crimes.

You just think that's the case. Because if they don't sound/seem obviously gay, you wouldn't know.
But yeah, it's weird.

Haha, he's full gay. This will be hilarious.

COME ON WHERE IS THE NEW EPISODE!!!?!?!

>Suck cocks and get fucked like a girl
>Manlier

I wish faggots would stop lying to themselves like this.

>no actual victim

No crimes has been committed and all these men are innocent.

There would be victims in the future though, and most likely there have been victims in the past. This is just like using a sting car to catch robbers or a fake hitman to catch murder plotters.

>well lets just take a look at these chatlogs
>"I'm a big guy for you, it will be extremely painful"
>"getting caught will be part of the plan, of coursh"
>"Now's not the time for fear, that cums l8r ;)"
>Why did you think sending these kinds of messages were okay?

>i think someone may or may not commit crime in future

Lock people up now just in case.

Where my entrapment niggas?

>Is "Fire" the name of your penis?

It's more like using a fake 55mph sign and then busting people that do over 40...

t .idiot

So did you think the law is your ally?

Attempting to have sexual contact with a minor is still a crime, mongoloids, even if you're too retarded to not get caught doing it. ;^)

When will pedos learn?

B-but thought crime
B-but in MY country having sex with girls 14 years of age is LEGAL
It was legal in the past and should be legal NOW
PS the laws on entrapment are outdated and should be changed

I-i-it's all l-laws based on f-f-feelings, hahaha, i-it's totally not my f-feelings I can't control that m-make me want to change th-the law so I can fuck children hahaha!

They don't. Those are faggots, user. Guys who are flamboyant and "identify" as gay as if it's the number one thing that defines who them are awful and annoying and shitty and they're fucking faggots, that's what the word is for.
Guys who are normal dudes with normal interests and real personalities who happen to be attracted to men are just gay men, not faggots. I've known plenty of faggots in my time, but I have a friend who happens to be gay, he's a concrete installer, he hunts, he plays board games, he's a pretty cool dude. My older brother is also a gay dude who isn't a faggot, he's a teacher, he hikes, he has a nice dog, he has a beard, you'd never really say he was gay unless you saw him with his man, and it's not like they're making out in public or anything but they do hold hands and that, which is fine.
The type of queers who go to pride parades in leather harnesses and who speak with lisps and obsess over musicals and clothes and shit should be gassed, but guys who just happen to be gay and don't make their whole lives about it are fine.

Are you saying cris hansen is a pedo?

>sure I'll assassinate this senator for you I just want to meet you first and get half the money
>"sure thang qt 3.14"
>ON THE GROUND MISTER

I din du nuffin I was just imagining doing it I didn't actually pay the guy to kill anyone, I'm innocent damnit this is entrapment.

You would beat my ass but then say something gay like "I am not your doormat!" and balance it all out again.

At this point, does anyone hope that a pedo brings a gun to have fun with the girl, and says "fuck it" and starts shooting?

Jurassic Park man.

>not Jurassic Prick

raised by women/modelling off female caregivers

>does anyone hope that a pedo brings a gun to have fun with the girl, and says "fuck it" and starts shooting?
>put the gun down on the table
>have a seat, right over there
>what was your plan here tonight

When is this shit coming out?

>Nothing sexual?
>No.

Holy fuck, that dude is such a fucking liar. Does he honestly thinks that shit works? Oh fuck, he's one of those PIDF guy.

Not true.

In a few hours

>The decoy is balding

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Not me nigger

Threadly reminder every single one of the perps in Hansen vs Predator gets charged and jailed, no lucky escapes like previous seasons.

You get to see mental collapse/lives effectively ending in real time. I enjoy it.

Not hard to be manlier than virgins on Cred Forums

ITT gay nerds acting tough on an anime website