X)

x)

it must be sad to not have a sense of humor

really ruins the movie 2bh

>me in the left

>never going to be a bluray of Daria with the original music

A few days ago me and my friend were bantering and a grill friend said we shouldn't be so mean to eachother. I told her I'm german and he's a jew, it's my job to roast him. We laughed. Feels good not to live in an SJW cuck fantasy world.

Crank 2 is one of the most racist and sexist movies since the silent era, and probably the funniest of all time.
DID OI DROP SOME CHANGE OR DID OI 'EAR A CHINK?

I don't think it holds a candle to Gran Torino.

hahaha dude my grandpa was killed by the nazis so i know how funny that is

bantz, right? so funny

Me in the middle

>not laughing at it instead of laughing with it

What is it about being an SJW that makes people so feminine and passive aggressive?

Probably all the cocks.

>having a basic grasp on reality
>SJW

sure

I have this theory that low testosterone is the reason numales and women don't understand that humour is a form of communication used to create a better understanding, and reflect upon the world - even the horrible bad parts of the world. How did I reach this conclusion? Find me a single woman or beta numale who understands the nuances of humour, literally all of them think jokes only exist to "make fun of" and "punch down/up" at something you don't like, with no greater understanding that humour can infact, be used backhandedly. A holocaust joke can infact be used to exemplify how horrible the holocaust was - but you'll never find an SJW who doesn't think that all holocaust jokes are the joke teller reviling with joy in the very notion of human suffering.

>having a basic grasp on reality
How is that shown in what you posted?

But Gran Torino ultimately is about acceptance as Eastwood comes to tolerate, respect and defend his gook neighbors. Crank 2 is just gleeful racism for its own sake.

only basic grasp you've got is on cocks you faggot

What is it about being a gutless contrarian that saps all creative thought and forces you to follow the oppositional party line, user? Why are you exactly like a furry?

>Using Daria as your feminist face

It's like they never watched the show. She was just neurotic.

you have yet to prove this

Any normal functioning human being would have found humorous and in decent taste, as they are both friends.

There is a huge difference between that and GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW. If you fail to see this, I doubt you have a firm grasp on reality

My favorite humorist is thinking the other way around. You can't joke about certain things, because you normalize them. It's not about avoid subject or being politically correct but rather about the truthfulness of it. That joke was okay (nut funny but laughable) to me, but it's only because the holocaust is a big moment in past history that is accepted as one of the worst moment of humanity. But I couldn't laugh about contemporary wars or actual suffering from people, well not to a certain point that I'd deem acceptable.
Making humor is often showing the stupidity of life, I can't make a joke about a matter than is making people suffer at the moment of the joke, without any form of action against it.

I don't get it. Are you suggesting I'm somehow a bad person for making a joke? My grandparents were nazis, and my best friend is a Jew. Sorry, senpai, but actions speak louder than micro aggression.

>You can't joke about certain things

the music thing kills me, it really did add greatly to the show.

M8 this isn't a physiology issue, it's a social issue thanks to 8 years of rampant liberalism, and even still, it's just fucking retards on twitter. Sure, you have some companies(mainly video games though) that occasionally pander to them, but for the most part this "Everything is too PC" narrative is simply because people get bashed on twitter or other bullshit news websites and instead of just making more jokes or bashing them back, they take it lying down then bitch about it in private. If you're going to say brash things in public you have to own it.

Fuck off.

someone post the picof numale abraham lincoln

Yes you can.

Yeah that's fundamentally true.
The kind of people who wind up having their lives ruined at the kind of people who are generally nice not racist, not sexist etc. people, who the second they come under attack for some perceived transgression, apologise. The second you show you're willing to bow down is the second they pounce on you.

This is a kind of silly example: But Ellen Degeneres was once accused of being culturally insensitive to aboriginals for playing a digeridoo. So instead of apologising she just put a cartoon saxaphone over the digeridoo and played the clip again. When she was accused of being racist by SJWs, instead of apologising for any offense caused, she just said "I'm not racist" and moved on. Obviously not the most provocative person, but an example of a reasonably progressive person trying to get cannibalised by her allies over nothing refusing to bow down, an attitude that in part is the reason why she is so popular.