Rob & Chyna

>NEET mode for 3 years
>impregnates sister's boyfriend's ex
>"I just need to man up and do what she says."
Is he the biggest beta cuck on television?

Other urls found in this thread:

diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/kris-jenner-uses-your-tax-dollars-to-fund-her-schemes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>impregnates sister's boyfriend's ex
That's implying that Kardashian wannabe is not carrying someone else's child.

seriously? kardashian posting on Cred Forums?

please go back to red.dit

the kardasians have always been our family, newfriend

>tfw just like rob only much worse

This your first week here? This is pop kino that condenses the cutting edge of normie culture into a one hour time slot.

Why the fuck do people think sh'es attractive? She looks fucking weird as hell and that doesn't add the fact her ass is so disproportionate to her body that her body is just comical

get

I don't get it either. They all have disproportionately big asses. It's just a bunch of fatass women lounging on furniture.

agreed fellow pop kino theorist.Spend one hour watching the latest KUWTK episode and you are up to date on the LATEST normie trends,fads and slang

true kino

>Khloe cucking Lamar out of his assets

...is she actually trying to take his shit AFTER his almost death while she was crying all over herself that he was in the hospital? Fucking hell man I didn't think these whores could get lower

The most entertaining outcome would be if it's tyga's or scott's kid.

>went to USC
>good looking
>rich
>goes full tfw no gf after some cheetah girl leaves him for cheating
What a dumbass

>Male from California

found your problem right there

This is exactly my thoughts behind watching this show. I'm glad to meet another person that shares this perspective.

It keeps me in the loop with normie culture.

>has always leech off his sisters' fame/money
>betrays his family for some used up ex-stripper whore who's carrying "his" child

Didn't they break up?

POST YOUR K-FU

>smart
>successful
>passed on his genes without getting married
>famous
>tall (5'10)
>good looking
>jewish

>Scott finally over the most prude Kardashian
>he and Chyna did this shit just to ruin Kardashians

Lol that'd be amazing.

>scott
Its been a while since I watched the show but whatever happened to him? He was literally the only likeable person during the first few seasons. He saw through their bullshit but stucked around.

she has a perfect tongue and feet

It's interesting to watch what happens to males when they're exposed to a household of shit women. One is so exposed to estrogen that he convinces himself he's really a woman. And Rob goes rock bottom depression.

Rob needed a mentor. Now he's walking around like a beta cuck trying to please these shit women.

Kourtney dumped him. He's still hanging around and trying to get her back. Honestly I feel bad for him, you can tell he's going through a mild JUSTing.

Still a bro, though. Best character.

>what happened to scott
kourtney kicked him out of the house and the rest of the girls have effectively put him on probation from the rest of the family. They're waiting for him to "man up" or whatever.

most genuine case of a spoiled white kid trying to be black by nailing rappers sloppy seconds.

congrats to this dude for knocking up a chick who disfigured herself to appeal to rappers.

best show on tv.

Eh it seems they hang out together for their kids but nothings official of them being an item again.

Honestly I think Scott scored the most sane Kardashian sister.

Kourtney
>not a coal burner
>only girl to graduate college

really makes you think

How did he get so fucking fat? shit posting on Cred Forums all day, and living the NEET life?

>his genes
>kourtney

close

>they waiting for him to "Man up."

Yeah coming from them they'll never think he's manned up unless he does some crazy ass impossible thing like buy outright Nike or some shit.

Can't he take her to court over the kid and get like reverse alimony or some shit so he can outright live off them and keep his way of life?

confirmed to never seeing her feet
she actually has the worst feet out from the family

i fucking swear there are E shills on this board

they are perfect

They always mention that he "locked himself in his dark room for over 3 years". You'd think he would have come to Cred Forums or at least ribbit but watching him behave like the beta cuck he is now and getting run over by black vagina would make you think otherwise. He's too cucked and whipped by women.

I'd think it'd be funny to engage him on twitter and "redpill" him.

>tall (5'10)

5'10 is above average.

>Armenians
>white

+1 (818) 482-5859
Fuck I was too late!

>Kendall sad her sister gets to be a model
>Becomes hotter and probably makes more money with her product line

kek

DESU I think Attaturk went to easy on the Armenians

lol Kylie terminated the line. I bet they're on a family plan or some shit try making that last two digits 58 or 60

He's medium height, and you don't get points for being average.

>19 posters, 43 posts

more like 19 cucks haha

Is this the show that "are you texting bitches yes or no" came from?

>Implying they don't actually like each other
>Implying all those BI about Rob being schizophrenic aren't real

The Taco Bell he'd get spotted at all the time is literally on the same block as a mental institution. He wasn't locked up in his room he was locked up in THERE.

I don't know if it's like, true love or whatever, but Rob's being hanging out with Chyna since she was still with Tyga. Been "babysitting" (Assuming they didn't leave his freak ass alone) her kid for a while. They're at least friends.

Disclaimer: I have family that lives in Calabasas

>Implying he doesn't live the dream Mommy fetish scenario

Chyna loves broken men and Tyga was way uglier than him, even at his fattest

This is legit in a chapter preview

Yeah they're living the dream D/s shit
Let them have at it

Yep

What did he mean by this?

Paige took his phone most likely

I can believe that. Famous people that neglect their family member's so badly that their mental issues take over often hide those relatives in institutions. I wonder if he was part of an outpatient thing there.

I wonder if his female family members just shamed him so hard that they asserted that he was mentally ill and that he needed meds and therapy.

Nah he just never took matters into his own hands. He decided to feel insecure and deal with his rich sisters and never tried again to do something for himself.

I bet there were many times Rob wished he was born a girl instead. His life would've been easier.

It literally got confirmed/leaked that the storylines where he ruins everything were his idea, that he pitched "asshole Rob" as a villian for KUWTK himself. Like literal documents. They're probably still findable but you'll have to do some digging.

The Ks are still relevant because they never betray each other for real. Rob works more than Kourtney does, he just stopped doing photoshoots because (I assume) his medication made him fat.

Insulting Rob for real is why they don't like Brody anymore they even admitted to this.

Brody also tried to sell North's baby pictures. That dude is the actual bitch here at least Rob has actual mental problems. Brody just whines over not being a Kardashian anymore.

If I remember correctly what Brody said was that Rob was faking his mental shit and giving prescriptions to Lamar. Also that Rob and Lamar were fucking. He literally spelled out Rob was medicated to the tabloids, made Lamar look like a dick, and start incest/gay shit.

And now he's crying and getting kicked out of hotels.

Oh wow I remember Kim saying she sent fake photos to see who sold them. Well good riddance Brody is boring as fuck

Oh the dramz.

I bet rob and lamar were though.

And wait, what the deal with rob being cray cray? I haven't heard that.

There are like, 3 things Kris Jenner kept out of the tabloids:

1. Why Rob got spotted in the same block as a mental institution wayy more than once at like 3 in the morning
2. A sex tape Kourtney and Kim did (Seriously)
3. Some Courtney Devine stuff (Kim and her were fucking probably?)
4. Lamar and Khloe started divorce shit because Lamar beat the shit out of Rob.

Probably missing something. Rob's mental state is so shit that people who work in KUWTK have to sign NDAs exclusively about that. I believe 100% that he's schizo. There's way too much secrecy. Someone posted on here with a trip that he hallucinates about aliens and shit.

They're slutty and they're kooky,
Plasticky and pretty,
They're all together ooky,
The Kardashian Family

Their house is a mansion,
when people come to see 'em
They really are a sight to behold
The Kardashian Family

Neat, sweet, petit!

So get some Botox injections,
A BBC you can crawl on.
We're going to make a call on
The Kardashian Family

He wouldn't keep it together as well as he does on the show. He's just a neet not a legit schizo. He's as much as a schizo as most kids that take ridallin have adhd: they're that way because there mummies say they are.

Damn. That family sounds really fucked up. Any more stories?

>A sex tape Kourtney and Kim did

Wasn't there some storyline about a guy trying to sell Kourtney's nude photos from high school? They even called the feds or whatever. Season 1 or 2.

Daddy Kardashian was in cahoots with the Armenian mafia. He didn't defend them on trial but would give them advice and do consulting.

The photos were some time before the video but they were taken in the same place. I wonder where it was it looked creepy as fuck

Why fid lamar do that? And damn what IS in the tabloids.

I might start wstching the show again. They got a little boring. They are getting older though so i guess thats normal.

>Daddy Kardashian was in cahoots with the Armenian mafia. He didn't defend them on trial but would give them advice and do consulting.
Something recent. I don't give a shit about that dead guy.

Here ya go

I have no clue. They seemed really tight before that.

diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/kris-jenner-uses-your-tax-dollars-to-fund-her-schemes/

Kind of. It goes deeper. That site has some caps.

Well the Jenners do drugs all the time but you probably know. Not a lot filters out.

Not the same user but Lamar would always talk about threesomes with the two live-in Kards because they're really close, like, twin-close. And Rob might be a faggot but he doesn't want to fuck his sister.

It was related to that.

I'd like a more Kendall and Kylie focused show, but I can see how it wouldn't work since their careers are so distinct at this point, and it's not like they have much to build up on other than relationship/family drama.

The earlier seasons had a special charm, despite all the bullshit, since they still felt like a family coming to terms with a gradual rise in popularity. Now it's just a bunch of cunts each going their own way.

>caring about the kardashians
>caring about ROB kardashian

OJ isn't her dad, Alex Roldan is.

Her middle name is Alexandra by the way it's not evne subtle. I'm on mobile, post photo.

Also Kendall's dad is Todd Waterman

>Kendall
Besides Kourtney she seems more down to earth.

Hambeast on the left.

Poor khloe.

And this really shows kim is super old now.

Kris sure gets around.

Me on the right

I know right? Was she hot when she was young or something?

That's definitely Roldan's kid on the left, I'm fully convinced

>hot

No she was slut(her own words) she slept with anybody because she was going through a mid life crisis

dude I totally see how this is kind of a cuck move but I think it's the right decision, he's doing what he feels is right as a man, I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt of abandoning the mother of my future child either

why? because I'm an honest fucking man

now if the kid is born and dna shows he isn't the father? totally different story, but he's dug in too deep now

Dude has a pic of his old skinny self. Damn thats pathetic.

How is he fat? Last time I noticed him, he was an underwear model or something?

It's not really a cuck move in-show. They both exaggerated and he was like "Well one of us is going to have to reach out first" but they both apologized to each other.

Rob is not a NEET anymore he's almost a normal person

You can take responsibility for the kids and not perma cuck yourself.

>no arm hair
>no bikini stubble

Pass.