What's your favorite space ghost episode?

What's your favorite space ghost episode?

youtube.com/watch?v=ubwZiUTbyec

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't remember a single one, but you've made me want to rewatch it all.

Toss up Between Banjo and Jerk, Chad's first appearance.

I've been doing that since I heard the guy who voiced zorak and moltar died a few days ago. Such a great show. So many great moments I forgot about over the years.

D R A G O N S

Episode 72: Snatch.

Also ep 14: Hungry. I like Zorak's nephew Raymond who was then eaten, the pizza chefs, and those David Letterman fucks.

Hunger

>Snatch

>that moment where stephen wright is screaming in pain while space ghost, zorak and moltar are sitting there listening while drinking coffee

The complete series is available on adult swim's website right now, for you anons that didn't know

HAYSTACK CALHOUN

NOW HE WAS A MONSTER OF A MAN

Bobcat is one of the early greats.

Baffler Meal and Cookout are my favourites, I think.

F I R E A N T
I
R
E

A
N
T

This. Can I find them all on jewtube?

I'm sorry but I never got this show
I saw a bunch of episodes but never laughed, for 15 minutes they sure are long and boring

see

Ayyy, mah nigga.

I honestly didn't really like it when it actually aired on [as]. I must have been a faggot, but it's actually pretty funny rewatching it so far.

Scratch that, I was definitely a huge faggot. Probably still am.

Watch from the beginning.

Why the FUCK doesn't [as] just slap all the episodes in a huge boxset?

I'm not even asking for some huge collector's edition thing, I just fucking want to own it all physically.

Late Show and Cookout

Is it weird that I hated Coast to Coast but loved Cartoon Planet?

yes

I remember being younger then 10 years old. The opening theme song playing. Bwa Bwa Bwa bwa bwa bwaaa! Lighting up my room.

Fire Ant always makes me laugh my ass off

I MET YOUR FATHER ONCE IN A STEEL CAGE MATCH

I go to Fandom Fest here in Louisville every year. One year my friend as we were leaving says "Hey, man, the guy that voices Zorak is over there."

"Fucking A, let's go see him, everybody else has been assholes" I replied. We walked up to him and immediately I liked him.

We talked about how much a dick Brent Spiner(Data from TNG)was, and he shared a story with us about him refusing a cancer patients autograph.

Every year after we've walked around, we would do the same thing. It became a standing appointment to here he'd be waiting on us. We'd say hey, ask each other was doing and then goof on everyone for about anot hour. He even had chairs waiting for us to sign with him.

This year Fandom Fest came, and at the end we go to where Clay is usually set up, waiting for us. We're all really disappointed that we didn't see him.

"Oh well, we'll see him next year."

It's announced soon after that C. Martin Croker has passed.

Fuck, man. Fuck.

youtu.be/-DSVDcw6iW8

Explode is probably my favorite.

Glad to see so many of these are on youtube still

The Thom Yorke one is great

Same with the Retardos one, both of those stand out

CRACK A WINDOW WILL YA

HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA