What would you do in this situation?

What would you do in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw
youtube.com/watch?v=rP9ThXl1hX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cred Forums's biggest fear

Does louie have some kind of mommy gf fetish? that is the exact same actress who played his mother.

you're basically fucked in that situation because he has a bunch of friends with him

Duck, because he's about to get shot by the dark army

Drive a hypodermic needle into his fingertip and snap it off

Honestly, behave just as Louie did. Fuck that bitch, self-preservation is more important than getting your dick wet. Then fuck the kid over later.

I will never go on a date with a girl as I'm asexual and have zero personality so I don't have to worry about such a thing ever happening

>Louie: Excuse me, you responded to our Craigslist ad saying that you were black

What the fuck it is not a wild jungle here. I thought u Americans took this shit seriously. All he had to say was, "then I 'd have to take out my gun and shoot you in the name of self preservation" OR if you don't have a gun, threaten him with calling the police and suing his ass. Seriously it is the real world not a fucking high school.

*unsheathes katana*

Prison rules.

Beat the guy to a pulp as fast as you can. Throw the hot coffee in his face and give a look like you dare the next guy to attack. That kid was the leader so they're oiable to back down.

treat him like a kid

havent seen this, can someone explain the situation?

Louie is out on a date and some young guy comes up to his table and taunts him

youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw

under-rated post

fuck this scene is hard to watch

i'd fuck the frat kid up

Pussy

Hello, Mr. Bond.

THIS

kill myself because im louis ck

Seen similar situations a hundred times. There really isn't anything you can do; no matter how big and tough you are, if there's five of them and one of you, you're gonna get your shit pushed in. He should have just left when they walked in.

It's the same as that scene in crash where the cop gropes terrence howard's wife, and the bitches at him for not doing anything about it.

Do people actually act like this? I've never encountered or even saw someone be a giant dick like this dude. Then again I live in a small town in cali and it probably isnt relatable to NYC
around here adults act like adults

I whisper in his ear
youtube.com/watch?v=rP9ThXl1hX4

Cheerfully point out that I'm packing heat.

What, surely you cucks live in concealed carry states right?

>boisterous drunks immediately up and leave because someone whispered something that was almost certainly inaudible
>chick gets turned on as if the guy just fended off a pack of angry niggers with his ten inch dong
fiction at its finest

Try to beat the shit out of the kid or at least try. Take the chance that the friends wont jump in, usually they dont. But if they do, fight as hard as I can until I get beat down. I refuse to be a faggot cuck and let some guy do that to me without trying to defend myself.

Faggy nu-male detected

he probably just told him who he works for

used to work as a bouncer actually. you could be mike tyson and a group of drunk retards still won't fucking leave. they only start packing when there's five dudes surrounding them and the music stops

I live in constitutional carry state...boom.

Sure you did.

That's the equivalent of someone saying they worked at mcdonalds. Spotted the nu-male that thinks getting paid minimum wage to stand by a door is glamorous!