Who wins?

Who wins?

Morpheus because it's not overplayed like Kraft Punk.

hey guys MDE fan here, eric andre show seems okay but I've never watched a full episode, should I watch the series from the very beginning or is it bad quality at the start ?

don't forget to like, comment and subscribe

morpheus morpheus

sea shells on the sea shorpheus

Whoever wins we lose

morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket

kraft punk can't die

Just started watching this. Love it, it's the David Lynch of comedy. I've been in tears the whole time.\

Beginning

>Beginning

Season 2 or 3 might be easier to digest at first.

eric throws in a ton of Lynch references into the show. one episode he puts lipstick on a mannequin while going "pretty, pretty" like in Blue Velvet. not to mention he literally had the baby from Eraserhead on the show

Even tho Kraft Punk cannot die, neither of them are any match for Hannibal's Brother

kraft punk's gonna cum cheese until the earth falls into the sun

What about Hannibal's dad who inexplicably appears pant-less every time.

Don't forget "Who killed Hannibal?"

>tfw Eric Andre has the best writers on staff
>Doug Lussenhop (DJ Douggpound)
>Rory Scovel
>Derrick Beckles
>Brett Gelman

I always feel pity when eric andre threads come up. You can feel the desperation in their fans to come up and riff on memes from the show like MDE fans do, but it's not the same, and they know that, deep down.

references to his movies or twin peaks?

havent seen either. (whats his best?)

HANNIBAL! I'M READY TO CHANGE GENDERS, BOYYYY! YEEEEEAAAAAAH! I'M ABOUT TO JOIN THE LADY ARMY

Why does Kraft Punk have a vagina in the new season?

>16 writers

"Writers" are staff writers for the season. They get credit on every episode whether something they wrote made on to that specific episode or not.

"Additional Writers" could have done one-off script rework, contributed a sketch idea, or even contributed a joke or two.

It's literally the opposite, but you'd know that if you didn't only migrate to adult swim threads once your favorite autistic youtuber got a show.

Love it, it's the David Lynch of comedy.

Oh so you love it because it is shit?

Why does Cred Forums has such a boner for terrible nigger comedy and hack directors?

bismuth.jpg