So we can all agree that Ghostbusters was never good, right? That's why the new one failed...

So we can all agree that Ghostbusters was never good, right? That's why the new one failed. The franchise only had one kind of okay movie and then a lot of garbage, so nobody gave the new one a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnVH0s1c9yY
youtube.com/watch?v=vntAEVjPBzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The new one failed because it was a shitty remake with shitty unfunny actors and a shitty director.

If Disney had the Ghostbusters rights you damn well bet it would be a success and there would be multiple movies in development.

The problem was (and still is) that Sony is retarded. They let Pascal literally ruin a huge money-making potential franchise just to push his shitty feminist agenda. And now that GB lost them money they are going to shelf the franchise.

It takes a huge effort to fuck something like this up, but Sony manages to prove time and time again they can fuck up like no other.

CTR
T
R

its an american thing

This

youtube.com/watch?v=wnVH0s1c9yY

Fuck this propaganda

Claim your waifus

>Hillary Clinton is hiring shitposters to say good things about the Ghostbusters reboot
Do you actually believe the things that you say?

The original wasn't trying to profiteer off a social movement. It was just a bunch of guys organically making a movie about fighting ghosts. Years later there was a push to make a third movie that failed, mainly because too much time had passed. So instead they tried to ram it through by latching on to gender politics. Even worse, they have original cast do cameos and have the new characters brutally murder them. You can't get much more obvious than that.

The entire thing was just a disingenuous cash grab.

Sony's incompetence with their movies is scary

Wow thats super serial
DUBS

lol she got an abortion

I agree. Ghostbusters sucked. I never understood why 80s fags are so obsessed with it. Ninja Turtles too.

But the new GB looks like a massive pile of aids infected spooge

Amy Pascal and Paul Feig deserve to burn in hell for all eternity.

They even managed to fuck up Spiderman.
It takes a special kind of talent to be that incompetent.

>They didn't go with the obvious route and turn it into qtbusters

The new one failed because it was just not funny.

The first was great and one of the funniest comedies ever conceived.

More like Paul fag lmoa

What are some of your favorite comedy films?

bump

Awful b8 and you should feel bad.

Also this

I called this film "Spin-off" that totally ignores relation to the previous ones. They should've gone more wild & crazy once they decided to ditch the fact.

Dude Kevin was fucking gold. Proof that Hemsworth can act even in a fucking shitty film if he gets a character with something more than just "I am Thor the mighty, look at Mjollnir!"

>ninja turtles
But the first turtles movie was good

The new movie had potential but tried to be too many things. They should have either gone full gross out or come up with genuinely original take on it. Instead you have the brilliant zany scientist, Sookie from Gilmore Girls playing Sookie, Wiig being the same character that plays in Bridesmades and a token.
I came away sad at how badly they managed to fuck up an easy win. 21 Juno Street had less to work with, but was at least fun.

I keep seeing CTR

is it the new boogieman flavour of the week?

I tried marathoning the trailer for the original and couldn't even get through it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vntAEVjPBzQ

Actually enjoyed a fair amount of the new movie.
Had some problems with some parts, but I feel like those came out due to pressure from the outside.
Never been a huge fan of the original though, and the new one isn't anything crazy either, but I did enjoy it.

The other guys

Can Hollywood just stop with this whole "reboot/spinoff/remake" shit?

I know it makes money but it completely ruins the original

>I know it makes money
except

it doesn't

>three of the 20th century's greatest comedians sliding down a fireman's pole, riding off in a 1950s Cadillac and catching interdimentional monsters with energy lassos sucks
Ever considered that you might just have an inability to feel joy user?