Cleopatra 2525

Why didn't you tell me how awesome this show was bros? I've only watched a few episodes so far but I'm hooked.

>same writers/producers as Xena
>three smoking hot leads (who are also from Hercules and Xena)
>they fight crazy villains and evil robots
>wall-to-wall action every episode
>half hour format means no filler or soap opera drama
>no annoying tumblrina fanbase like Xena

Why doesn't this series get more love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2ZRSwul7cE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOHCpHkemU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never heard of it.

The theme song is stuck in my head now

Well it was cancelled 15 years ago and didn't have near the cultural impact that Xena did, so it makes sense that not too many people have heard of it.

It's definitely worth watching though if you like campy action/adventure shows

IN THE YEAR TWENTY-FIVE-TWENTY-FIVE
THERE ARE WOMEN WITH THE WILL TO SURVIVE
FIGHTING FOR A BRAND NEW DAY
NOTHING'S GONNA GET IN THEIR WAY

youtube.com/watch?v=e2ZRSwul7cE

>Fridge with a man jaw
>Insecure bottle blonde bimbo
>Ugly nigress
No thanks

can't say I care for Gina Torres but the other two... you should seriously consider the possibility that you are a homosexual

You have to be autistic to like anything by Xena people, it's literally aimed at young autistic children

And look at that nigger bitch, in what universe is she attractive?

>it's that same edgy faggot that shitposts in every Herc/Xena thread
kill yourself

Same faggot, go rewatch Talking dead so you can understand the intricate plot

I liked it.

It was a decent filler in the Action Pack

I liked Xena more however

Xena had the advantage of being a full-hour slotted show, so they could add more substance and character development. Plus the character of Xena herself is so interesting, and it's hard to top Lucy Flawless in the lead role.

So I agree it's the better show but I think both are great fun. I wish Cleopatra had gotten more seasons tho, 28 half-hour episode isn't much

I almost made a Cleopatra 2525 thread a few days ago.

I watched it when it was on. Along with Jack of All Trades, Xena/Herc, Sinbad, made for comfy Saturdays.

I tried to rewatch Sinbad and gave up after a few episodes, doesn't hold up well.

I'm considering giving Jack of All Trades another go, it's been years but it has Bruce Campbell how bad can it be?

I know that feel. Threads like these could be successful in old slower Cred Forums but in nu-Cred Forums they could be archived in minutes without a single reply unless you samefag really hard.

Jack was the worst one desu.

Anyone remember that robin hood show?

I only know the show from the 80's which is actually one my favorites

I have never seen it, but from what I read on wiki it's supposed to be similar to Herc & Xena. Is it any good?

This, and I haven't watched it in like 15 years.

We thought you knew already.

Because this shit was infinitely better.

>b-series schlock show
>"awesome"
no

>You have to be autistic to like anything by Xena people

Okay then.

yes

Low-budget garbage of the same tier as Space Precinct

I have to admit the color scheme is amazing and prime Rommie before getting banged by an ascended being is pretty hot

Season 1 had a pretty hype finale senpai.

this I haven't seen, thanks for the rec senpai

>And look at that nigger bitch, in what universe is she attractive?

She is hot as fuck, lost trillions of sperms cells to her in 90s

She definitely isn't ugly, and she has a nice body. Something bothers me about her face though, and her smile looks like it belongs to a xenomorph

space precinct is extremely comfy
it's got to be the lowest budget show ever made and no one involved will ever win an award for anything, but you can tell they were all having fun with it

I've unloaded 50 lbs of semen to Jennifer Sky. She went topless in a few movies, iirc

do you see tits?

No, but they wear scantily clad outfits in every episode and occasionally strip down to their underwear.

You have to remember it's a syndicated American show from the early 00's, bare breasts are a no-no.There's still a lot of fanservice and I have indeed fapped to it, twice so far actually and I only started watching it recently.

episode 1 for those that haven't had the glory of watching it
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOHCpHkemU

too bad it takes a huge nosedive in quality after the first few seasons

It's the nigger lips and giant teeth. Just looks wrong.

Vicky Pratt: Underrated Waifu

best grille

>Rev Bem

He left a hole in the show's cast that was never filled.

>those thighs will never squash your head like a melon

>shoe-string budget
>cast and crew obviously had fun making it
Sounds right up my alley, will give it a watch

what channels this on?ive never heard of it

It was syndicated, so it aired on different channels depending on region. It was produced by Renaissance Pictures, the company behind Evil Dead, Hercules, Xena and other intellectual properties. You probably never heard of it because it only lasted two seasons and was canceled a decade-and-a-half ago

Uh, no

dropped many a teenage load to this xena sci-fi ripoff.

death by snu snu?
yes plz

post webm of sexy scene of girls in cleopatrao 2525

>ridiculous high quality
>480p

butter face

I hated how it just ended. I remember it had some wire-fu in it. Also Kefka-esque clown guy.

Only felt like 1 season. With all the other reboots maybe this will get a good one.