Why did he bully Sansa so hard?

Why did he bully Sansa so hard?

I'm still disappointed the Hound stepped in during that mob scene.

I'd say Joffrey would be too.

Because he was an angry manlet.

- Inbred
- Spoiled child who's been told his whole life how special he is
- Doting, passive mother & absentee cuck "father"
- GRRM needed a mustache twirler

Inbred's half a huge chance at being crazy.

Because she's a cunt from a shit family.

He wanted to give her the D and got off on treating her terribly

Because she saw him at his most pathetic and her presence constantly reminded him of that moment. He had to bring her low so that he could feel good about himself.

right answer

>cuck father

do you even know what that word means you fucking retard

Robert was the opposite of a cuck, fucking hookers left and right

he was literally raising his wife's son

His cruelty would've been fine if there was some sort of reason to it, or precedent, but instead he was just a kid who thought up terrible things on a whim 'just because' the story needed a universally hated bad guy.
GRRM didn't even try to give him any depth at all, no reasoning behind his actions. Even the goddamn Mountain had more character motivation than he did.
Joff was the most one dimensional, shitty character in the series by far.

I don't think you understand what the word cuck means user.

I think GRRM's point is that some people literally are cruel because they enjoy it. Joffrey was stupid and spoiled and always had everything handed to him, those are all things that, given the right combination could produce an evil shit like him

She still got cucked by Cersei though.

If I was allowed to do whatever I thought of as a kid and be praised for it....
You know what? You dont want to know what kind of disgusting things kids think of

Hes an incest kid who got way too much power despite being a little psycho. Whats wrong with that? you need some sort of defined reason for every action a character does?

Damn she used to be good looking.

>raised another man's kids
>not a cuck

she was qt as fuck, but I like slutSophie just as much

He touched the gods wood at Winterfell and saw a flash forward to Sansa betraying Jon in season seven and he thought she was such a back stabbing bitch he couldn't stand her.

The dude was gay as fuck. I think it's just the way of channeling his inner rage for not being able to come out from closet.

>he was an inbred. incest isn't good for the frontal lobe. as a result, he is naturally mad and cruel, as a kid he finds a pregnant cat, cuts it open and shows the unborn kittens inside to his father. that's pretty fucked up.
>his mother is also cruel and insane, and doesn't punish him for any of the bad shit he does, and additionally raised him to believe he could do whatever he wanted because he would be king someday.
>he loved his father Robert, but Robert never really gave him any love or attention, and so Joff did whatever he could to try and earn it, which led to him being a war monger and violent because he thought that his strong, warrior dad would like that.
>he's cruel to Sansa not only because she's the daughter of the guy who he thinks betrayed him and his beloved father (and tried to usurp 'his' throne), but because she saw him get BTFO by Arya and her direwolf at the Trident, she saw him cry and look weak, so its his way of exacting revenge and trying to make himself seem strong.

Because it was fun and he could do whatever the fuck he wanted?

Yet he still had more motivation than Ramsey, he was like someone wrote Joffrey fanfic and cranked the edge to 11

Interesting, thanks

But weren't the Boltons notorious for being psychopaths, or at least being cruel? It seemed like Ramsey was just following in his father's footsteps, albeit to a further extent.

I like that one episode where he started trash-talking homosexuals and their "perverse fetish" or whatever. It was so clear that they were just looking for ways so make people hate him and went

>"uhhh let's make him be a homophobe lol"

It just felt so out of place in a fantasy setting

It's a similar motivation. Cruelty is exerting power through their perspectives, but at least Joffrey was going to be king and the show demonstrated what happens when you have a complete pussy for a king.

For which I'm glad he did the right thing and an hero'd himself

Roose was a calculating sociopath, Ramsay was the psychopath he wanted to get rid of but couldn't.

Sadism comes granted when under the Bolton banners.

>implying homophobia is out of place in a medieval setting

He was a spoiled little shit acting out because Bobby B didn't pay attention to him and being a sadist was the only way he could exert his power as king

Ramsey was the worst character ever, just edgy for the sake of being edgy. Horrible writing for him.

>shit family
>one of the most respected and loved families in all the Seven Kingdoms
>loved so much that even the fucking king was gonna marry the two families since his best bud was Ned
>literally a tragedy when Ned was unjustly murdered that much of the country rose up to fucking find the people responsible
>literal old gods were pissed off at the Red Wedding that there is moat likely an actual curse on the Lannister family

Wew lad. Someone doesnt watch the show or read the books

True, but it just felt like a cop-out.

>"hmm how are we gonna make him seem evil this episode? Torture an animal? Kill a hobo?"
>"nah lets just make think gays are gross lol"

All that means nothing when you're a fucking Lannister. They have no respect for Starks.

The Boltons are Martin's equivelent of ageless vampires too probably. They may all be sociopathic immortals

And thats why the Lannister family line is utterly destroyed.

He raised another man's children without knowing it. Joffrey, Myrcela and Tommen were all the offspring of Jamie Lannister.

Most of the Seven Kingdoms thought "buggery" was gross. Faith Militant passed laws to stop it

What's that thing on the left?

>A quiet land, a quiet people

You know youre fucking dumb when GoT goes over your head

Gee, I wonder if you read the books or not...

Kids are cruel, Jack...

i'll bite
he wanted to emulate his father, who was known for his strength, but he thought strength == harming whoever you wanted, which isn't entirely true. he has some depth (more than ramsay to say the least) which is usually expressed by his love for history
>say what you will about the targaryens but they were conquerors
>when he toured margaery around the sept of baelor showing her all the historical figures associated with it
that and there's a massive precedent for incest kids going crazy. shit they acknowledge it in the show you fucking retard
>every time a targaryen's born the gods flip a coin

>fake GoT pokemon are better designed than almost all gen IV+ pokemon
JUST

Sorry faggot. The show does fuck all to establish that. The Red Wedding was quickly swept under the rug too. They're worse at portraying civil wars than fucking Skyrim.

But it isn't. What makes you think it is?

There have been plenty of leaders who abused their powers like Joffrey. It is not like it is unrealistic. Would Joffrey been a much better character if he liked Cats?

Are you only supposed to grab a woman around the waist if she's your gf/wife? I feel like he's grabbing her shoulder because he's a beta. At least he didn't hover hand though. He seems like a cool kid. I'd hang out with him.

no, that 1.77m bitch loves to wear high heels to humiliate everyone around. she definitely enjoys it.

All but the last one is established clearly.

t. subhuman manlet

if 1.80m is manlet, you stayed on /fit/ too much. fucking cuck.

>5'10"
>not manlet
LMAO

I bet you're only 1.8m in the morning. Measure yourself again at night, manlet. You're 1.78m.

>bitch loves to wear high heels

aren't high heels actually very uncomfortable to wear?

Women do it to trigger angry little manlets (anyone who's under 183cm or 6'0" tall).

Trips speak truth

>angry little manlets (anyone who's under 183cm or 6'0" tall)

This meme is getting out of control

>5'10"
>manlet

I'm not him but this is the most autistic implication I've ever seen. Stay in your containment board

Unless you are retarded:

>Tywin (dead)
>Tyrion (exiled dwarf)
>Jamie (eligible)
>Cersei (nearly barren)
>Joffrey (dead)
>Myrcella (dead in show, prob in next book dead)
>Tommen (dead in show, prob in next book)
>Lancel (a crazy monk)
>Kevan (dead)

The entire immediate Lannister family is fucking destroyed you halfwit

>The show does fuck all to establish that
>despite the Starks being the main characters of the show
>despite the show hammering home every season how much the Starks were loved

Are you retarded?

Lancel is dead in the show too, right?
I mean he was at the epicenter of the explosion

>m-muh just a meme
Remember this, subhuman manlets. You'll never, EVER be seen as a grown man. You're like children to both men and women. No one will ever respect you simply because you look like a teenage boy.
Hell, even teenage boys are 6'+ these days. Sad!

Yeah I forgot that. Everyone who just recently died in the show is probably getting offed in the next book. Im not naive to think that the two stories arent converging towards the same endgame

Everyone that propagates this meme is under 5'6"

Women are fine with bros 5'7" and up, though bros between 7" and 9" need to be ripped the shorter they are in that bracket.

>he's going all out

>women are fine with 5'7"
How delusional are you, manlet?

And who are you

Just sit back and let them jerk each other off about how tall you have to be. dont participate in that nonsense

The official manlet cutoff is 6'0" or 183cm. There's not much to discuss or argue here.

>creepy beta looking unfit faggot
>"HHHHEHEHE-HE HE IS MANLET THAT'S WHY HE LOSES HHAHJAHA"

Some people are just fuckheads who enjoy being cruel. See: Cred Forums.

Lancel is also dead

>j-just ignore, maybe it'll go a-away
Subhuman.
You're unfit for life, manlet. Women don't want you because you look like their little brothers.
No one wants you.

why doesn't she seem to care that she is being molested

>clearly did read all I wrote

Go back to school

>guy goes right in and starts humping on her

what fucking 5th world country is this video from?

Learn some English, filthy spic.

>190cm masterrace srill mad he got doxxed

Chinga tu madre, voy a cortar tus cojones cabrĂ²n.

If nearly everyone in the 7 kingdoms is also a homophobe, how does that make Joffrey the exception?

He was the literal definition of a cuckold. Not even in the meme way alt-righters use it now. I mean the actual, Shakespearean-meaning of the word.

>I'm not him but this is the most autistic implication I've ever seen.

If you live in northern Europe 6'0 is actually the average and being 5'10 is considered short

>7'
The hell

>expecting logic and reason from someone who probably barely prevented himself from bitching about sjws in his post
He's just a dumb fuck user, leave it

>Cred Forums always bringing it back to sjws

For fuck sake you guys talk about them more than anyone else

>Are you only supposed to grab a woman around the waist if she's your gf/wife?
waist is for family and (potential) sexual partner you autist.
If you're not either one of these she'll think you're a creep.

Bullying Sansa made him hard

I have one question: when will they learn?

all of Cersei's hate a bitterness all went into joffrey

>raising

That's a pretty generous term considering what kind of person / king he is

Go be a memester on pol with the rest of the alt right retards

that redhead rump at 0:27
MUH DIK

A show where all the characters sit perfectly in the gray area needed a shallow evil little cunt.

I liked him that way. Middleground is boring and not compelling 100% of the time.

cuz he's jus jealous

>what are serial killers

alliser thorne was worse.

>I HATE YOU JON FOR BEING FROM A RICH FAMILY REEEEEEEEEEEE
>was actually from a noble family himself while actual literal peasants befriended Jon
>eternally butthurt at Jon because his fee-fees were hurt
>sides with a crony of the very man who sent him to the wall just to oppose Jon
>tries to send Jon on a suicide mission that even if successful wouldve probably gotten the whole of Castle Black fucked

the show actually did the character more justice than fatass did, giving him a motivation for his anger at Jon and keeping him a relatively grey-area character even at the point of his death. book alliser was basically like the stannisfag who hates jon incorporated.

That's Ramsay, Joffrey has a reason for it.

In his own fucked up way, hes trying to emulate Robert, who's always going on about how he likes to kill shit, how he's the king and people should obey him. But, because he has no gravitas or deeds to back up his demands, Joffrey looks like a little shit compared to Robert.

Did she beat his cock?

Because she saw him getting humiliated by Arya, and then her dad tried to steal his birthright (ie the girl he felt he was "promised" thinks he's a pussy and will never actually feel any compassion for him, the fuck else was he going to do?). Also he was fucked in the head (the chef's cat).

not in south america from where im from

we greet with a kiss so grabing the waist is nothing

would've just fucked her for days. Joffrey is a fucking faggot.

Imagine getting laid at 12

Being a manlet is beta.

That's the most British looking woman I've ever seen.

some people are just sadistic man, not everyone secretly loves kittens or whatever else. Some people are just evil.