Character finishes having sex

>character finishes having sex
>immediately goes to the bathroom and takes a piss

what's so weird about that?

That's what my angels do...

>it's an user has never had sex episode.

I thought this was weird too, but if you push out a quick piddle before the goo hardens you flush your urethra right out

clean as a skinwhistle

I usually need a piss just before sex but I don't want to upset her with having a piss stenched cock, so I hold it in.

>virgin spotted
even doctors recommend to pee right after having sex.

Enjoy your UTI, virgin

i've done that plenty of times. why would i take a condom off in bed? while i'm in the bathroom, i take a piss and also wash up. dude, have you never had sex?

>not giving yourself a full scrub 'n' rinse in the sink so you have a nice clean dick

tsk

It's called a whore's bath for a reason user.

do girls also pee after sex or is it just boys?

>condom

have you?

now i know what's wrong with this board. it's basically 99% virgins with no real life experience. this explains everything from waifu threads to capeshit threads. kids ruin everything.

>have sex
>go to bathroom to take off condom
>take a piss
>go back in bed

Pretty much standard senpai....

Maybe you're just a virgin. If you are, kys

>kids ruin everything.
We're grown men.
Just sad grown men.

>condom
LMAO what kind of undisciplined disease ridden hoes are you guys screwing??

Here's something that will butt-devastate you: when women squirt it's basically all piss. Buncha piss, right there in the bed. Not even in the toilet.

>look at le me i have le sex xd xd

kys

>wearing a condom

huh? what about my post suggests that? dude, you're reaching or projecting. and if you're not using condoms, good luck with your stds or future kid.

>I only fuck the pure virgin maidens

Enjoy the herp nigger

>Characters have sex

I have 2 kids and i've shot blanks since 18. Stored sperm and artificially inseminated my wife when we were 22 and 24
fucking a woman who even might possibly have an STD is degenerate in the first place and STDs are nature's way of punishing you for fucking whores

With the technology we have and the willingness of vapid sluts to post their vapid sluttery online, there's no excuse for the shit you posted.

And if you use condoms you're fucking a condom with a vagina wrapped around it. Not actually having sex.

way to project your insecurities, virgin.have you always been this useless and insufferable or is this a recent development brought on by lack of sex?

>With the technology we have and the willingness of vapid sluts to post their vapid sluttery online
wow, you have issues, man. chief among them is how judgmental you are while posting on fucking Cred Forums. go take care of your kids!

>And if you use condoms you're fucking a condom with a vagina wrapped around it. Not actually having sex.\
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

so you're a virgin then?

kys

it's called having standards and not doing skanks

Are there really dudes who DON'T do this???

Loving
every
laugh

It's called being safe retard.

I bet you're the guy who just takes a girl's word for it when they tell you how many guys they've fucked kek.

>There are non-virgins on Cred Forums right now
Makes me sick to be honest.

>having standards
i do. i don't fuck fat chicks.
btw, you know what skanks are? the type of girls who won't fuck you, which probably includes a great percentage of the female population.

that's not what skanks are

>character finishes having sex
>she covers her breasts as she leaves the bed

What doyou guys do after you blow your load when you raw dog da puss? I have her jam some tissue between her legs.

i usually have a towel for her, then she goes to the bathroom

no? ask any of your friends about that girl who wouldn't fuck him. pay close attention to what he calls her.

You mean you don't pee after jacking off?

I always need to take a shit when sex is imminent. Is that weird?

>woman finishes having sex
>goes to the bathroom
>doesn't drip a frothy mixture of semen and vaginal fluid all over the carpet on her way there

have the other girl lick her clean

I don't get it

Your body senses you are going to have sex and produces a giant turd to massage your prostate from the inside

Oh man think about India.
After sex do they have to go immediately all the way to the designated shitting street just take a piss.
Imagine if you live in a poor neighborhood without a designated road nearby.

the designated shitting streets are placed adjacent to the designated fucking alleys

Conditioned mental response so you clean yourself out before the guy fucks your asshole

Dont you read the news? they just piss on the outcast

>not doing skanks

That means you are only one of two things. Either a virgin or even worse, you married the first girl you had sex with.

Happened to me last night.

Pro tip: All women are Insecure

taking a piss after cumming feels extremely weird