We all agree that this is vastly superior to TWD, right?

We all agree that this is vastly superior to TWD, right?

both are shit. fear is only better right now because it hasn't been running as long. madison is full retard 24/7, character development and writing is just as shit as TWD

Better acting and more interesting characters but the writing is still shit.

Fear the walkino dead

Wew

me shitting in the street is better than both.

Not even close, but Travis and Nick are kino characters. I hope the showrunner sucks their dicks like Morgan's gets sucked on the main show.

SEARLE!

The Travis bits in the latest episode hit my heart like a sledgehammer. I wish the struggle with his son wasn't about to end. I'd almost like to see Chris kill Travis and see how Chris copes in his crazy ways.

Yes, but it's way more corny.

Travis and Nick are best characters

It was okay until these fags showed up.

PROTEIN BRO

The one cuck Travis was doctoring even quipped about protein while dying of a gunshot wound. What the hell?

"w-will protein help it heal fast?!"

"uuuugh, it can't hurt....."

I stopped watching after the first season. God it was a fucking bore. It had potential but instead it just focused on shit characters.

lmao

She's a terrible actress. Painful to watch.

I honestly just watch this because I'm craving TWD. I'm completely aware both are shit but at least TWD has some good moments here and there, FTWD is just boring most of the time and dont get me started on how they have been doing Chris episodes. Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to dedicate entire episodes to that shithead, literally the worst character in the entire TWD universe
The show could just be Nick, Strand, and Alicia and it would be much better

Nah, it's just as slow as TWD but it lacks the interesting characters. As flawed as TWD is I've always liked Rich, there have been great side characters like Merle and the villains are always fun. In FWTD Daniel, Nick and Strand are the only interesting characters and Daniel might be dead, Nick has gone full retard and Strand gets worse the more he moves away from being a devilish ham.

first time id ever seen this show was last week. what i got from it is, the sandnigger is the father to the mexican kid? and hes dating the white woman behind the gate? droppity dropped.

KANEDA!!!! WHAT

DO

YOU

SEE

>the sandnigger is the father to the mexican kid?
Travis isn't a sandnigger and neither is his actor.
>and hes dating the white woman behind the gate? droppity dropped.
Instead of acting like a Cred Forumstard you could just say "this shit is boring."

Most of the time she's decent but whenever she has to show a ton of emotion she's laughably bad. She needs to stick to stuff like House of Cards and Gone Girl where she plays a minor character who's a tough bitch.

i didn't even know there was a season 2