What am I in for?

What am I in for?

LE EDGY TEEN HORROR

Shit acting from Sherri Moon and Juggalo tier faggotry.

your average rob zombie shitfest

it's got every rob zombie trope in the book

DEAD I AM THE ONE

So if I like Rob Zombie shit, I'll like this?

If you like rob zombie shit you'll LOVE this fucking thing.

It's alright. Main bad guy was pretty underwhelming considering how much they hyped him up within the movie.

A ROB ZOMBIE FILM, what else.

The midget honestly was a far better character than the main clown.

He got a little annoying speaking Spanish or whatever it was but yeah he was pretty cool. I liked the chainsaw bros the most. Although the opening scene with the "clown" guy is GOAT.

a bad movie

Every single other Rob Zombie movie with a The Running Man plot line.

>Sherri Moon
Talentless and annoying, what a winning combo

Something far better than Lords of Salem, but not as good as Devil's Rejects

I liked how they handled him to be honest. They hyped him the entire movie and when he finally turned up, he did exactly what he said he was going to do instead of the usual hollywood bullshit ending.

It pains me to see Malcolm McDowell doing shit like this.

I was just disappointed that his kills were so easy. He didn't get to show off just how ruthless he could be. His first kill was okay, but with the second kill, the guy was practically dead before they even fought.

DIG THROUGH THE DITCHES AND BURN ALL THE DITCHES AND SLAM ALL THE DITCHES AND RAM ALL THE DITCHES AND BLAM ALL THE DITCHES AND HAM ALL THE DITCHES AND CLAM ALL THE DITCHES

Sexy skinny mr Brake covered in blood and powder :-)

If you enjoyed Rob's other movies, you'll have fun. If not, you'll come back ranting and raving about it being edgy and using alot of caps locks.

this movie is absolute shit and the only thing worth seeing is Doomhead the witch king from GoT

why do people hate Lords of Salem so much? At least it wasn't Zombie's usual hillbilly bullshit

Rob Zombie trying to make his own Texas Chainsaw Massacre, sort of
Lords of Salem was his only really good movie by virtue of being weird enough to make the performances fit the whole ensemble.

I thought it was better than Devil's Rejects and Corpses. Didn't care much for the finale just being a glorified music video, though.

Because it's literally unfinished. The book is the story he wanted to tell, the movie was what he could afford to film.

1.5 / 5 movie

45 minutes of boring and 20 minutes of comfy. Sherri Moon Zombie still hasn't bothered to learn how to act. Also, the is some BBT in the first act.

Devil's Rejects is his only good movie and you can eat a big fat cock. Otis is goat. It's also the only movie his horrible horrible wife has been even somewhat tolerable.

But I do give Lords of Salem credit for digging up Patricia Quinn. It was nice to see that she's still alive.

Would you?

She's like an 8 for her age

I thought it was ok. It seemed like the type of movie where the writer has a lot of big ideas, realizes the budget can't support those ideas, and the movie ends up lesser because of it.

I enjoyed it for what it was, but felt that it could've been better.

the ending was shit though, and made no sense. Should've ended with the big bad offering her a ride