Is there an actor with a worse beard?

is there an actor with a worse beard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rp9bmv__ndA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's half Asian so nuChan gives him a pass

is there a beard with a worse actor?

I had the same type of beard, but then it filled out.

It's distinct, which is why it worked.

>tfw my beard grows in all patchy and shit like that

it does that till you're thirty, or asian.

>tfw 32 and still can't grow a decent beard

>tfw my beard only grows on my chin and not on my cheeks for the ill effect

why must we live like this

>tfw cant grow a beard until I start lifting so I can activate my testostertron whoremoans
>can't start lifting until I get a new mattress that isn't 20 years old
>can't do that until I clean my room

never gonna make it

I'm experiencing a real sense of cognitive dissonance with this post.

What? I have a shitty back from sleeping on an old mattress on the floor and once I start doing squats then I'll get the testostertrone to grow a beard. Dont use your dumb liberal nu-psychology virtue signaling memes at me, cuck.

Lifting with a bad back is a one way ticket to snap city

That's not even a bad beard though.

Almost as bad as the guy playing khadgar.

Kek

You have a bad back because you are weak. A mattress isnt going to help.

at what point in one's life do they turn asian

I'm 32 and I don't get any growth on the cheeks. It looks pathetic

Asians can't grow beards but they don't go bald until they are 80 so its a decent trade off imo

Praise him

That's cuck nu-logic, I'm not gonna let a subhuman like you keep me from achieving übermensch status just so you can feel good about yourself to keep me at your level or beneath you.

Shove your slave mentality up your ass right next to your fiancees strap-on

>Can't even grow a beard, just a mustache and some light patches on my jaw

I'm scared to even try and grow it out, the last time I tried it still looked awful after like 2 months

>Dont use your dumb liberal nu-psychology virtue signaling memes at me, cuck.

Do you even know what cognitive dissonance is, you fucking tool? It can be simply used to criticise an inconsistently written text as much as anything else.

Of course your response does indicate a lot about you. I'm picturing a temperamental baby-faced manchild sleeping on a shitty mattress.

Nice virgue signaling with those spicy tolerant liberal progressive armchair psychiatrist insults, chief.

I'm sure everyone else ITT is totes gonna give you a like and a follow on twitstagram for your clever biting liberal wit and intelligent millennial-flavored commentary. Your Marxist disdain for my working-class-poor lifestyle sure is metropolitan and hip.

Clean your room, Amerifat.

>Lifting with a bad back is a one way ticket to snap city

You can still lift you just have to take it slow and easy

Prep the bull, yuro-peon.

The answer is 'yes'.

>I'm not gonna let a subhuman like you keep me from achieving übermensch status

But you will let an unclean bedroom stop you.. sound logic.

I'm not European, Amerifat. Maybe if you cleaned your room you'd sort your fucking life out, but by all means, continue posting on here with your cheetos-stained fingers hammering away at the keyboard. Maybe that beard will show up one day.

wew not even that dude who's getting all triggered on your right now, but you're not Amerifreedom or Europoor so whatever shithole country you're from is irrelevant.

these posts have so many concentrated buzzwords and Cred Forums culture that i'm actually impressed

I'm also sort of a hoarder and there's a lot of shit in here I dont want to get rid of like this futon or my 3-piece sectional desk

I don't eat junk food. What flavor of liberal subhuman are you? A spic? A gook? A nigger? A mudslime? Either way your posts reek of smug liberal Marxism and a sheltered lifestyle.

>haha look at this weak poor person sleeping on a mattress on the ground
>he isn't a Patreon Creator like me who gets money to smash the capitalist patriarchy, what a prole

Why do you get so triggered by others who desire to improve themselves? Does your entire self-esteem impinge upon feeling superior to people you assume to be "losers" and "neckbeards"?

Thx I wish I got paid to shitpost

He means you're in denial, cuck.

Try tidying your room and stop bitching about it on the internet.

Not really in denial if I'm pragmatically taking stock of my situation and what I need to do to achieve my goals. I acknowledged that I have to clean my room so I can fit a proper bedframe + boxspring in here, not just a mattress. seems like he just wanted a chance to virtue signal (show off his lib-marx lecturing power level) like a smug zealous liberal Marxist cuck expressing his disdain for the working class poor like myself

lmfaooo what a pathetic post

you are never going to get fit because you always have an excuse lined up

How tolerant and progressive of you to say such a thing. Maybe I should just focus on being like you so I can derive my self esteem from bringing others down instead of deriving that self esteem from fitness

Clearly that's one of the many progressive tolerant virtues that makes you superior to a working class prole like me

>he doesnt know who mark wahlberg is

>this thread

reminds me of this

>actor

>tfw only 19 and can grow a full on Obi-wan blonde beard

Mine is patchy as fuck too. I'm handsome enough to not need a beard, but it's a pain in the ass to have to to shave religiously every day.

stop self deprecating and get on with what needs to be done

>I'm handsome enough to not need a beard
Same here but I still want one

>blonde beard

Ugh

From my point of view your beard is evil

I can grow a full, thick, bushy black beard. The only problem is it's on my buttocks. I've struggled with this for years

>tfw beard is fine but it doesn't connect properly with my moustache and my goatee thing is pretty lame too

I can look like a decent chechen terrorist after a couple of months though

This fucking infuriates me.

Literally best beard colour faggit

>beard and rest of body hair is really light blond
>can barely see it until it grows out a scraggly mess
>when it's grown out a bit it's got a red tint to it

just kill me

>tfw shit beard, recessive jaw and weak chin

WHY WASN'T I ABORTED

Anyone here have the dreaded ginger beard syndrome?

The problem with blonde beard is that it must be really thick or otherwise it looks shit

Anyone here fill piss bottles... wtf me neither huh huh. no way would I ever do that

During all your bitching you could have cleaned half your room or at least gotten started with it. But hey, at least you got them sick dubs.

I drink 1 liter of milk before going to bed and I often wake up during the middle of the night needing to pee so I usually just pee in the milk package and poor it out in the morning.

JAYSUS CHROIST reach out to cheeks, need to see if we can get the follicle pipeline up and running, if we don't there's going to be some serious blowback from PINK. Set up a meet with testosterone, try and get BEARD, PUBES and HAIRLINE to join forces. Thank you my brothers I love you all Jaysus Chroist

>tfw same facial hair pattern as Keanu but more patchy

My blonde beard is better than that faggots

>Tfw I naturally grow a 12 year olds mustache, a thin line along my jawline and a full thick goatee.

God just wanted me to play highschool baseball

Not really, you don't know how much shit I've hoarded in here. The again, you nu-males all like to keep your rooms like in Ikea and Apple adverts, just a bed and a chair for you to watch Achmed, Jamal, and your fiancee from

I keep my fucking workbench in here because some of us actually know how to do things with our hands, you effete marxist trash

Post a pic of someone with a beard that looks like yours

what I look like with facial hair.

>tfw facial hair on my cheeks grows almost to my eyes

Nice

I know those feels.

It's not. it makes you look like a wolfman

>tfw Asian and can grow a beard

feels great, although it takes like an entire beard to be Jesus mode while white guys take like 6 months

Roy is even more terrifying bearded

>tfw 24 and not balding
>tfw can easily grow a nice non-patchy beard
>tfw manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=rp9bmv__ndA

>tfw balding
>tfw overweight
>tfw manlet
>can still grow a nice beard tho

such is life lads

There's one of two things going on. He is either homosexual or an older woman molested him when he was a child.

I'm fucking jealous if true tbqh senpai

Anyone else get really itchy skin when growing a beard? The last time I tried it got so bad I started getting dandruff in my beard, and could see the flakes on my shirt.

I had a better beard at 14

Yep. My skin gets all flaky underneath and I give up and get rid of it.

I haven't grown a beard in a while because lol wageslave but I used to shampoo it because my face is naturally oily and it always got into my beard as well
Never had dandruff though
Also the itchiness goes away after the second week or so as the hairs start growing longer and don't brush against bare skin

nizoral

you probably have scalp dandruff too

Where can I buy a convincing fake beard? I only get stubble. Shit stops growing after 5mm.

>scalp dandruff
Yeah, I get that too. Usually use head and shoulders or tgel if it gets really bad. Is it ok to use that stuff on your face?

yes. the alternative is stop stop eating carbs

Me too mang. Same exact pattern on my cheek, neck, chin and mustache

That's what mine ends up looking like, but like, you know, without the rest of James Franco's looks to go along with it

I had a friend who was able to grow a full on Wolverine beard at around 16/17. He was a manlet though, even more than me (he was like 5'3 i'm 5'8)
I can't grow a beard yet, only that stubble meme beard. tbqh facial hair looks better when it's coming in from a fresh shave

If you have thick eyebrows you usually have a thick beard

Looks pretty jewy to me

So close, user!

>Nice cheeks and jaw
>6 Foot
>Good skin
>Wide shoulders
>Can only grow devil's goatee
>Gyno
>INTP

Should I even bother trying Tinder?

Not me, I don't think you can call the shit that grows on my chin a "beard", desu. I can literally only grow about 20 strands of small hair down there, and don't get me started wifth with my mustache, shit's disgusting and I shave everything without a second thought.
>tfw shittiest beard
>tfw weak jaw
>tfw 5'11
However
>tfw no balding whatsoever in both my families
>tfw white skin in brown land
>tfw great ass
Such is the life of a low test.
Sorry for the blogpost lmao.

look at all the mad

what an excellently guised troll

what a handsome bastard

Thanks, I also got dubs a couple of times. So where do I cash in all these (You)s?

w2c beard

Macaulay Culkin

If he stuck to a goatee it would be alright.

That's fucking disgusting

Gee, I wonder (((why)))

>tfw look too young when fully shaven but can't grow a proper beard either so have to try and maintain a permanent 1-2mm of growth to look decent
my cheeks are slowly filling out but i'm 25 so at this stage i have to be realistic and accept i'm stuck with DiCaprio beard genetics.

mine`s even worse

I know that feel bro. My chin and mustache fill out just fine, but my cheek hair is absolutely shit tier. Sparse and patchy as shit. But I also don't want to do a goatee because the only people who do goatees are middle aged fat guys

i really doubt anyone has worse beard genetics itt than me
i haven`t shaved in a year and still got no hair on my cheeks

>This hasn't been posted

>dense as fuck beard
>grows extremely fast
> shaving is miserable

>in high school get nice thick facial hair everywhere but the cheeks
>ever since it's been slowly, slowly growing in from the outside

i think once i'm 30 or so it'll be legit but it's taking a long time

Consider yourself lucky in at least some way. In Basic I got constant shit because they thought I wasn't shaving even I had shaved in the morning. Had to carry around a razor and dry shave if the Drill Sgts bitched at me.

yo mama's pussy

my beard is exactly like keanu's, except i dont get sideburns

i fucking wish i could get sideburns

GODDAMNIT