My girlfriend just had me watch this for the first time. Biggest pile of shit I've ever seen...

My girlfriend just had me watch this for the first time. Biggest pile of shit I've ever seen. The scenario is completely unrealistic. The circumstances of the convoluted robbery make practically no sense. The characters themselves are completely vapid and unrealistic (as are the relationships between them) and the two guys cucking each other over some girl that smiled at one of them once is the type of scenario you'd expect to see in some kind of 2010s era poorly written self-indulgent erotic romance novel by some single cat lady in her late 40s. Ryan Gosling plays some kind of quiet nerdy XD guy with a handsome face and muscular body and good sense of style. There is no character development throughout the movie. It's basically a sucky b-movie but instead of acknowledging this, people are tricked into thinking it's "unique" rather than just bad because of the decent cinematography that plays on early 2010s 80s nostalgia and a tumblr fandom actor in the lead role. If you are a sentient human being and not a woman/faggot there is absolutely no reason to like this pathetic piece of trash.

I'M GIVING YOU A NIGHTCALL

You actually think I'm baiting?
This board is more retarded than I thought.

Not every movie has to be about muh deep plot and muh characters

It's about the kinometography itself

>My girlfriend
Stopped reading there

it would probably make me dislike a movie if my girlfriends boyfriend was fucking her in the next room and she put this on to pacify me

>My girlfriend

Did your hand tell you to start a thread about your autism?

it was a pretty dumb movie desu.

watch place beyond the pines instead, goose plays the same character basically but much more interestingly

although it's split up into 3 different character segments.

Did your girlfriend put it on to distract you, knowing your autism would keep you riveted to the screen in prime need rage while she fucked your best friend? Seems likely, anyway

Mad faggot and women replying to my thread

It's just for women to fawn over, like that new Tarzan movie

Your girlfriend had to show you Drive? Jesus Christ what a nu-male

>What is unrealistic about the robbery?
>What is wrong with a love triangle plot?
>We actually don't know if Driver is nerdy or not we see very little of his life outside work or opining over Carey's Mulligans.
>Character development doesn't always have to be obvious and externalized. He does develop some, he goes from thinking he can have a regular life to realizing he cant. Which is what the elevator scene is about. There is implications that Albert Brooks character is the same and comes to the same conclusion.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I-I love Drive", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me warm hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Ryan waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, an award winning actor, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Ryan stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Ryan simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.

>what's so hard about knowing how to use greentext

>not electrical infetterence

>nothing
Nothing
Nothing
>>nothing

>driving in my honda at midnight with nightcall playing at max volume
>wearing my authentic scropion jacket and have a toothpick squeezed between my lips
>driving too fast so a cop pulls me over
>he walks up to the car and knocks on the window
>"please turn fown that music" he shouts
>can't hear him, wait 30s and say "what"
>he shouts it again louder
>i stare at him blankly for a while then turn off the music
>"son do you have any idea how fast you were going"
>"...no"
>"well you were going pretty fast I'm gonna have to give you a ticket"
>"...I drive"
>at this point the copper thinks I'm high and makes me do one of thise finger tests
>make continuous eye contact while he wags his finger around like a kike
>"I'm gonna have to ask you to step out of the car"
>open the door and step out after a lengthy stare
>"now you're gonna have to walk in a straight line here"
>throw him to the ground and bash his head with my foot
>some fat fuck in a red jacket decides to drive by right at that moment
>quickly get back in thr car and chase after him
>lose his lights as he swerves off the road and upends himself
>tries to get out of the car and run away, I stare at him deliberately for a moment then shoot him
>walk over to the car, shoot the girl inside
>loud string music emanates from the radio
>go back to my car and drive back tiward the dead cop
>for some reason my phone is now filled with Scandinavian folk music instead of synthwave
>find steve buscemi waiting for me in the cop car
>realize I'm in the wrong fucking movie

>Be me
>Watch Drive for the first time
>Get obsessed over it
>Immediately go and buy the blu-ray
>Watch it at least 4 times each day
>Decide to buy a scorpion jacket just like driver
>Act and speak like the Driver
>Every time I take a couple seconds before responding
>Respond with single words only
>Decide to take my mothers van to drive
>Buy appropriate gloves for full Driver experience, costed me $235 from amazon
>Alway play "Nightcall" while driving
> Find an empty parking area with only a truck parked there
> Old, fat truck driver comes out
>Truck driver:"Cool jacket buddy, wanna hop in my truck for a drink?"
>I take around 25 seconds to respond, just positively nod
>Go to his truck
>Forces me blow him one
>My mother calls, I had set my ringtone to "Nightcall"
>MFW I am in a lonely parking lot, blowing an old fat truck driver while "Nightcall" is playing

I giving you a Blowjob tell me how it feels.
I suck him right through the night down my throat.
I gonna tell you dirty things how much it pleased me.
I'm gonna fuck you were it's wrong, but don't shit on me!

you're an incredible moron. stop watching movies.

Like I care about criticism from an angry faggot.

i think you love my angry faggy criticism. c'mon baby tell me more about how stupid Drive is. i'll do things your girlfriend won't.

what did he mean by this

Thanks OP, I'm now going to watch Drive again because of your autism

i am drive

Agree it's terrible. I couldn't believe it when I watched it after the fawning by Cred Forums.

Wasn't expecting it to go there nice work

I too have been known to Drive so I really identified with this movie

>quiet nerdy XD guys smash peoples faces in with their boot
>character development meme
>realism meme
>character meme (the actors are mythic pinups)

Its a top 25 movie pleb

my hands are often dirty so I really identified with the main character

0/10 didnt tell him to shut his mouth or else teeth kicked down throat