Nicolas Winding Refn should leave

Makes Drive (GOAT) with the perfect soundtrack and great aesthetics with orange palette and so. And after that he makes just a bucketload of shit. Thank you for getting our expectations high Refn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9PCxz3KyFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Neon Demon > Pusher > Only God Forgives > Pusher 2 > Pusher 3 > all the other shit > Drive

>Makes Drive (GOAT)
stopped reading there

>Nicolas Winding Refn should leave
make me you fucking fag

>bucketload of shit
incredible observation. never thought of it like that. you should be a writer.

OGF > Drive
Haven't seen Neon Demon yet.

>Makes Drive (GOAT)
Kept reading after that

but drive is autistic

>girl didn't take the opportunity to lay Jenna Malone
>probably would have survived if she had
What a loser

the movie is a parody of himself you moron. how did you not notice every single scene was a parody of either his own movies, or popular horror films?

modeling and the entire industry surrounding it, is the pure unadulterated embodiment of narcissism and self indulgence.

This film is self indulgent on itself. It literally, EATS ITSELF.

Refn is our guy, you insufferable OP

That doesn't mean it's a good movie.

I didn't get Drive. After all the hype, I was left with a confused adaptation of a potboiler book. The soundtrack's great, granted. But the rest of the movie? The Driver isn't even a character and his motivations are unclear. The car chase feels out of place and the only interesting relationships in the movie (between Bryan Cranston, Albert Brooks, and Ron Perlman) are completely glossed over.

Neon Demon, Bronson, and Valhalla Rising at least have more thought put into them, even if they don't always hit their mark.

ogf is indefensible

How?

I post.

only god forgives is much easier to understand once you realize that Ryan Goslings character DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THAI.

Julian doesnnt speak thai. So the whole movie he just sits there and stares of into space, untill he tries to box with god.

What you mean is "that doesn't make it an entertaining movie". If it achieves what it set out to do then it's good in that sense, as for being obectively good that's another question

Thinking Drive was any good. Refn was shit from the start.

how has this nigga been making movies for 20 years and STILL isn't a millionaire

youtube.com/watch?v=c9PCxz3KyFc