The Americans Season 4?

I’m a bit behind on “The Americans” (muh poor Ninotchka!) and am currently watching S04E08 and was wondering; why is Elizabeth hanging out with the Korean Mary Kay Sales Gal?

Girls just wanna have fun.

Is she trying to recruit Korean Mary Kay Gal for some kinda spy thing and I just missed it?

Her husband works at the lab where they're developing viruses and chemical weapons (same place that the agent they've been working with works at).

I've never once seem them use those pistols they have in the promo poster

Ah, ok. So what is Elizabeth trying to do?

(also, she's sure showing a lot skin this season!)

>I've never once seem them use those pistols they have in the promo poster

True, and while the Beretta 92 was available back then, it wouldn't really become popular in the U.S. until the Army adopted it in 1985, so the tv poster is a bit off.

The seem to use period appropriate Walther PP pistols on the show, which would make more sense for sneaky spies then a full-size pistol.

God damn Keri looks good for like 50

can we agree The Americans is the only good show on television? The fact that everyone throws awards at this shitty GoT season makes me feel like the process is rigged, story and acting matter for nothing compared to mass popularity apparently

>muh poor Ninotchka!

They need the access codes to get to the part of the lab where the virus/chemical weapon is. The agent they're working with doesn't have clearance to go in there, the Korean lady's husband does though.

>can we agree The Americans is the only good show on television?

It is damn good for a broadcast tv show, it's something you'd expect from HBO back when they weren't shit.

>They need the access codes to get to the part of the lab where the virus/chemical weapon is.

Oh, yeah.

> The agent they're working with doesn't have clearance to go in there, the Korean lady's husband does though.

Doesn't seem like Elizabeth is doing much; they hang out and sell cosmetics and eat dinner but I must have missed the say stuff.

did post Stalin Soviets really operate on such a quick, cruel level? I feel like her sentence will be explored, it felt sudden and almost itself an act of subterfuge

is this the B cup girl everyone on Cred Forums obsesses over

Well she needs to get close to the family first, it's kinda a long con.

>God damn Keri looks good for like 50

Not as good as Kimmy.

So does Phillip tap dat ass? Because I find it kinda hard to believe he'd be all upset about the prospect, considering the shit he went thru in training.

That's actually how they operated back then. I was really into Cold War non-fiction for awhile and I remember reading about executions that played out almost exactly like that. I also read an interview with the show's creators and they said they did research to try and make it as historically accurate as possible.

>did post Stalin Soviets really operate on such a quick, cruel level?

The Russians are still pretty cruel and she was admittedly a traitor.

I thought it was a good scene (despite muh poor Ninotchka!) specifically because it was so sudden.

Philip does not tap dat ass, prob cause more issues than it's worth, her being underage and all

Did you read Red Storm Rising? Beginning few chapters in starts with a spy operation gone horribly wrong, no spoilers

guess its too late to find out if Nina actually cared for oleg or stan, or if she was just so good she used both of them

> mfw when Martha is FINALLY gone

>guess its too late to find out if Nina actually cared for oleg or stan, or if she was just so good she used both of them

In the dream sequence just before she's executed, she seems happy to see Stan. Don't remember if they showed Oleg or not.

Reminded me a lot of my ex wife :(

Good riddance. I couldn't take another minute wasted on her crying or dreaming.

You'll find out by the end of the season! They don't shed a lot of light on it on purpose.

Yeah I really wanted to know what the deal was with her and Stan and Oleg, but I guess they must be content to leave it as they left it.

F ;____;

His death was truly stupid.