So just started season 4, and by far my favorite episode so far is D.P.O

So just started season 4, and by far my favorite episode so far is D.P.O.

X-Files thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvmoWm63iXA
youtube.com/watch?v=EuazMEfgIOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Just wait til Season 5 when the great episodes flow sweet and clear. It was a very good year.

First for ''Young At Heart''.

wait til you get to folie a deux next season

Any word on the legal case in District 5 to get Barnettposting classified as a Protected Class?

wut

My god the Mother from Home creeps me out. She was proud that she was the quadriplegic rape birther for her own sons.

Mrs. Kaveet?

I always had a real soft spot for that one christmas episode with ed asner and lilly tomlin. Really comfy and fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvmoWm63iXA

erry time

it's kind of nuts if you go back and watch the show, that you start to recognize all these people who would go on to become stars having bit roles.

Off the top of my head there's

Jack Black, Seth Green, Bryan Cranston, luke wilson.

There are tons more too

which one is bryan cranston in? theres a season 4 episode that has a guy who looks like him in it. I think its about a lake monster?

But Alan Boyce only got permanent brain damage.

he's in the one where his character forces mulder to drive him around, because if he slows down he starts getting horrible headaches. I don't remember why, but he was a big conspiracy guy, so probably some government experiment.

Drive, somewhere in season 6 from what I heard
youtube.com/watch?v=EuazMEfgIOc
And what a coincidence he was also in Drive

They're MINERALS Marrie!!!

Also had to google it, but this is a really chubby ryan renolds before he was in anything.

"Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose"
Duane barry and ascencion..

The dude who plays john locke in lost