Why are so many based actors with actual careers stooping to capeshit's level?

Why are so many based actors with actual careers stooping to capeshit's level?

gee i don't fucking know op

The same reason great players go to shit clubs like PSG, Manchester City, and Chelsea.

money

Pays good

kys

Name me at least 5 other movies that are better then capeshit level???

Then you'll have the answer after you look up both Budget and Box Office as well as HOW MANY PEOPLE SAW THE ACTUAL MOVIE AT THE MOVIE THEATER THE REASON AN ACTOR ACTS IS TO BE IN MOVIES NOT TO MAKE YOU FEEL PRETENTIOUS TO THE OTHER KIDS IN HIGH SCHOOL THAT MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR BEING WEIRD.

THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS.

Its really just a couple desu. The rest are garbage.

Money.

Some actors do big budget hollywood movies just so they can afford to starred in 'art' films that don't make any money but just want tell a story.

>see RDJ make 50 million dollars in a single movie
>not wanting a piece of that pie

They're continuously the top money making films of the year. How is that stooping low? How is making millions of dollars and getting the whole world to watch you act, lowlier than making a few hundred dollars and 5 people seeing you act.

Huh do I make another art house or kino shit and make 12 grand or the avengers and make 120 million over 2 or 3 pictures

Besides shame, he's only been in capeshit

You're thinking the other guy not fassbender

This. But it's not all "based actors". You don't see Daniel Day-Lewis doing capeshit.

By the way, the same applies to doing voicework for animated blockbusters. Cushy work for a big payday.

Because it's a chance for actors to have their profile boosted, they get to play silly characters with over the top monologues, make shitloads of money and pretty much have secure work for as long as the franchise continues.

Whoops, forgot Tarantino. And Shame. And 30 other things. Also I'm a retard.

Whoever wrote that is a fucking retard.

Not really. The point is you begin to seek what you know you enjoy, instead of being a tryhard faggot.

Huge increase in popularity, a steady gig that pays better than every decent movie they could star in within one lifetime combined. Also it's fun

>le capeshit is so dumb XD

Jesus Christ, when are you wannabe film experts gonna grow out of this shit?

Why do actors who enjoy their work choose to get paid millions for a movie genre that is currently very popular?
are you retarded or just stupid OP?

Capeshit is the dominant form of popular entertainment in this era

You may as well ask why people appear in movies that are actually watched by people.

stop posting this retarded pasta in every thread

Whoever wrote this is a fucking retard.

How old were you when you had the wool removed from your eyes and you realized acting was just a job people did for money, and all those great "actors" you admired aren't actually brilliant sophisticated intellectuals, they just know how to play one in front of a camera?

>Why do people love money?

Eurotrash pls go.

He's getting 200 million for Infinity War

>guaranteed paycheck
>gets your name plastered everywhere and basically gives you a wealth of other film options

Michael Caine on Jaws 4: "I haven't seen the movie, by all accounts it's terrible. But I have seen the house I bought with the money and it's magnificent."

Uhhhh I have no idea, you tell me

Jesus Christ, OP got absolutely BTFO

'Based' is nigger vernacular so that should answer your question.

Being in successful box office movies keeps you in the spotlight, which in turn raises your demand and quote. More demand = more roles. Most actors have their own production companies too, so this also helps them get their passion projects greenlit. A studio will auto accept a pitch if talent is attached to it already. It's simple business tactics

If I was a good actor and someone shows up
and offers me to play Mag-fucking-neato I'd
say yes in a heartbeat.
I mean, they have a shit load of money, why
can't they take characters they like for fun?

I don't think he was as big when he signed up for First Class, then again you have to remember he was in a Zack Snyder flick

>hey user, we want to pay you 4 million to jump around like a faggot in front of a green screen. Mostly one takes because we don't give much of a shit everything can be CGI'd anyway so pretty cruisy.

good agents are expensive.

>the dominant form of popular entertainment in this era

but like super geeky amirite