What was his beef with Donny?

What was his beef with Donny?

He wouldn't shut the fuck up

he was like a lost child wondering into the middle of a movie wanting to know whats going on. all he had to do was listen to the dudes story and get a frame of reference

Why does Walter never engage with The Jesus whenever he starts taunting and insulting them? Because he's a pederast?

I like you

He had anger issues and took it out on an imaginary character

Donny doesn't exist

(sorry for the reddit tier theory but the dude never even acknowledges donny's existence in the film and the coen's are the type to do something like that or even have that so there's the symbolism of his uselessness)

I... I ..... shit

The dude acknowledges him once
when his phone rings other than that he doesn't

>but the dude never even acknowledges donny's existence
What in the actual fuck are you talking about? So how he reacts when they shoot him, and his funeral etc., what was that?

Donny was a dog.

What's a pederast, Walter?

So you're telling me they bowled with a dog.
Yeah, okay.

"Phone's ringing, Dude!"

"Thank you Donny."

the Dude gets pissed at Walter for bringing Vietnam into his eulogy to Donny though. why would he get so upset over an imaginary friend

Cause he has had enough of hearing about Nam

r.eddit BTFO

all the meme answers aside, he's mean to donny the way an older sibling is mean to his/her younger sibling. while very different, they are also obviously closer to each other than the dude is. walter clearly loves donny, he's just a hard person to be around.

>tfw people genuinely think walter dislikes donny in any way

>why would he get so upset over an imaginary friend
Do you not get upset about your imaginary friends?

yeah cause everyone in the bowling league was cool with them having an imaginary player on their team

>the coen's are the type to do something like that or even have that so there's the symbolism of his uselessness
Give an example, having seen most of their films I'd say they'd never do something so fucking retarded

They were cool with having a pedo on a team

Donny was out of his element

>I am the walrus
>I am the walrus

Nearly lost my shit the first time I saw the movie.

Donny is that dude you hate that for whatever reason your friends like and you can't stand the dude and don't understand why the others keep him around.