Have you ever watched an entire episode of a talkshow instead of just the good bits?

Have you ever watched an entire episode of a talkshow instead of just the good bits?

Who has cable???

Yes because I remember a time when every little segment wasn't uploaded separately to the internet

remember torrents

>torrenting late night talk shows
Who did this

i remember only having cable to record craig ferguson

those were the times.

I used to watch OG Conan. Had to stay up late for it. Wasn't at my fingertips. I miss that.

Everyone in finland around 2005

Oh, that makes sense I guess. Yeah, I'm American, so I'd just stay up and watch them.

We also got new Conans but a few days late. Also who stays up at midnight on a weekday

>who stays up at midnight on a weekday
People who work fucked up hours or have no job and shitpost on Cred Forums all day.

i have never watched a full episode of a talk show ever. i have always hated them. they serve absolutely no purpose anymore and all the hosts are fucking hacks

I sat in for a taping of Leno. I made eye contact with this black guy who was offstage when they were setting up before the show and he came over and gave me a Leno t shirt for some reason.

talkshows died circa 2008~ unfortunately, now they're just propaganda platforms

The only good talk show is The Larry Sanders show.

I sat through a whole episode of The Tonight Show with Conan because he was "a thing" and I guess I was trying to fit in by watching him, but I wasn't into it at all and never watched another again.

I use to watch almost every episode of late night with Conan.
It was the best.

same c. 2003-2007
>spending Friday nights with Conan, Max, and La Bamba instead of living up my teen years

RIP Craigy Ferg. I don't watch anymore, but those years were glorious. Late night shows were great for winding down at the end of the day. Or if I had to work late from home they made good background noise and something to look at when you wanted a break.

Literally how has Carson Daly been on for 14 years? I don't understand who watches this. The lowest on the late night talk show I've known people to watch is Kimmel.

>tfw you became old enough and realized that the celebrities weren't just coming on tv to relax, hang out and tell funny jokes but advertise whatever shit they just did

As a kid I thought it was of course natural that they would talk about the tv show or movie they were in since thats what they do. But then I saw some hocking books and it finally dawned on me.

He was truly the funniest guy on late night

Also a much better interviewer than most

haha happened to me .. used to love Leno and Conan in 2001 -02 ... then a few years past and i grew up .. and say the whole picture :(

Mean tweets is easily the best late night comedy bit in the past 20 years. The only bad one was the president one because there were so many way worse ones they could have chosen