The Shallows

Just how big am I supposed to believe this fuckin shark is?

It looks to be about 35 feet here.

Every time Blake Lively tried to swim like 3 feet, she'd brush some rocks and break six more bones in her body. Like what the hell

the seagull was a great little actor though

So is this some kind of prequel to Megashark?

>where are you taking me
I lost it

It's a megoladon.

thats a big shark

4 you

poor shark bro, wish he won

She killed her enemy, therefore he did win.

J U S T

how can sharks swim fast when they are so fat

look at that chubby fucker

why the hell would a shark even bother with her he had an entire whale to eat smdh

Do you think her using the shark's own momentum to kill it was an allusion to sensei and his aikido, who she obviously revered by naming the seagull after him?

serious contender for best supporting role

what is that a dick senpai

It's a glass of wine. Funny enough I didn't post that but am posting in the thread the thumbnail came from.

full grown great white females are fucking huge sea monsters. 22' is way bigger than you think

1, fat dont matter in the water, 2, humans are the only animals that truly suck at stuff when they're overweight

>humans are the only animals that truly suck at stuff when they're overweight

Thrill of the hunt.

Streamline and momentum m80.

of course. The Shallows is sharkino.

okay birds might be an exception.

overweight not obese.

bears are still fast and strong when pre-hibernation, all marine mammals are mostly fat and still fast as fuck in the water, even fat domestic pets are quick if they are given adequate exercise

basically anything that moves enough is still formidable despite weight. as a counterpoint even to humans, look at sumo wrestlers or nfl linemen

>leaves gap for tits

WETSUITS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY

jesus christ i hate seeing this.

my neighbors had a cat that overate but was still an outdoor cat and could catch birds and vermin and stuff, and i work for a guy with a dog that overeats, but is still a strong runner and swimmer.

if you're sedentary and overeat, thats when you kinda suck at everything

She obviously didn't zipper it all the way. Also you might be gay

They are literally solid muscle. Perfectly engineered for swimming.

Your fucking crazy to think that prices your point. The bird is literally called cuckoo.

Are sharks the last monsters on the planet?

>lurk deep underwater
>been spotted off every continent
>weighs as much as a car
>rows and rows of teeth
>swim fast as hell

I don't a monster movie really works with any other animal

Hippos kill more people every year than sharks.

Orcas are bigger and smarter, they rule the ocean. Sharks are pretty chill, just dont look and act like a seal.

>cut it out, butt hole

Yes, because people base their knowledge of animals upon their depiction in popular media. Hippos are typically shown as big friendly water cows. In reality, they're territorial and brutal.
The question here can only be answered once it is clarified. How do you define "monsters"? If you mean things that scare people more than they probably should, sharks, spiders, and snakes all qualify. If you mean legitimate threats to life and safety, sharks aren't monsters. They're easy to avoid and well known for being dangerous. Deer, hippos, and all manner of birds cause more death and destruction in real life.

orca's routinely make sharks their bitches too