For fucks sake... why was this necessary?

For fucks sake... why was this necessary?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bomba_(cryptography)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's a failed oscarbait.
Cucumbersnatch wanted to win an Oscar.

This.

The way the text at the end tells you he killed himself and THEN tells you that X amount of faggots were chemically castratted shows you the whole gay thing was more their focus than the story of this guy's life

no one remembers him as "a gay mathematician"
I get that it's part of the story but they don't call Stephen Hawking "a straight physicist"

Why does it matter that he was gay? Did being gay somehow enhance his skills?

You can't be that obtuse

Oh come on now. What was done to him by the British government was a great injustice.

u cant b that aCUTE;3c

>it's a "bongloids steal credit from the polish for cracking enigma" episode

"Gay mathematician" as opposed to "One of the seminal true geniuses of our time who invented computer science and is the only reason any of this exists as it does today"

its a movie. All movies based on a historical figure hardly ever centers on their work but on a highly dramatized aspect of their private lives. For example the movie about Hawkins centers on his love life.

>5 stars is what it thinks you would give it

You need to develop better taste kid

Which is how this movie portrays him, I think the gay bits were actually done quite tastefully. Honestly a solid film, and ill admit I cried like a bitch when he started losing it when they were going to take his machine away.

I nearly did too. Bunch of fucking dimwits in positions of power above him who don't know shit. So disgusting.

Honestly I'm fucking disgusted. I wish he had could have lived to see appreciation

We could stop the gays with forced sterilizations

too make sure people don't find out i'm gay, I just kill every guy after I cum

>netflix
>providing third party sources information on your interests
>they learn how you think and begin to cater to your personality
>you think you are acting on your own volition
>you're being manipulated by companies to become a caricature of yourself

They actually would chemically sterilize for a lot of fucking reasons back in the day. Mental illness, retardation, but I never knew of the homosexuality.

Why don't they sterilize people on welfare?

>not wanting your slaves to produce more slaves

>people on welfare
>working

I mean I get that poor people spend more per year on literal shit than rich people, but fuck.

The history of what that man accomplished in his short life is so interesting to me. I would love to watch a three hour version of it that did not cut away every ten minutes to say, "Did we mention that he was a fag?"

What did you say?

citation needed

Because the entire end of the movie involves the part of his life where he was chemically casterated for being gay, after which he killed himself without being credited for anything he did

Anytime when I hear someone use the word "obtuse" in this way, I immediately think of this scene. Is this what PTSD feels like?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bomba_(cryptography)

It's a major plot device in the movie, putting it on the description is just retarded.

I love a happy ending

$$$

Movie studios are businesses not fucking charities.

The story of Alan Turing and Bletchley Park is worth telling but this movie doesn't tell it. It's a romanticised piece of trash that depicts real people like Commander Deniston as villains despite everything that makes them villainous being completely fictional. More egregious is how the movie treats Turing, they make him seem like some kind of FUCKING autistic Sheldon Cooper with no friends and no sense of humour, despite this not being true to the real life Turing in the slightest. I was expecting him to yell BAZINGA during the movies runtime.

The machine taking away bit never happened. God damn.

>Implying we don't know that and aren't aware that this is just a movie.

It's not even about Turing it's about idiots who have power over non-idiots.

Guessing you vote Trump

whats the fucking point of chemically castratting a gay guy?

People are fucking stupid, especially the kind of people who would force chemical castration on anyone

Curbing their deviant behavior, obviously.

But he didn't invent computer science. Far from it. He mad contributions, but major advances were made independent of Turing. The first fully digital computer was invented by a German.

Turing died because he inhaled poison gas from an experiment he was doing, and none of his friends said he was depressed in his last days. You faggots are easily manipulated.

Computer Science has nothing to do with physical computers.

Nigger what?

They will 10 years from now when heterosexuality becomes illegal

You dont need a physical computer to make computations, right?

It's a branch of math. Of which he is a pioneer.

Which is different from saying computer science has nothing to do with physical computers.

Fucking thank you

The acts of the government were indefensible but there is pretty much nothing to support turing actually killing himself. They didn't even test the cyanide laced apple he allegedly ate for fucking cyanide, despite the fact that he was fucking around with cyanide electroplating at the time and could easily have made a mistake

i liked the movie.

Did they really always end their weather reports with "Heil Hitler"? If so, holy fuck Germany was retarded and so was everyone else for taking that long to catch on. I know hindsight is 20/20, but that should've been among the very first common phrases to check for.

>The acts of the government were indefensible

Given how socially destructive the embrace of homosexuality has been, you could easily make a case for treating it.

>he didn't invent computers!
No, but he basically made the foundation of them, and was a major factor in assisting with the German defeat.

>it was accidental death
It was possible it was accidental, and of course plays out far more tragically and dramatically as suicide, but it doesn't change that what was done to him after what he did for world was monstrous.
It's still ruled as a suicide, I dont know which is worse mark on his character, killing yourself or accidentally killing yourself with cyanide gas.

chemical castration causes impotence.
posters sure are dumb these days.

Yes, I'm sure Germany back then was exactly how weepy Oscar bait portrays it.

I think your name's butt

yo teach! I think the new kid's lying about his name!

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

He won WWII for the allies

The least they can do is let him suck some cock if he wants to

> but he basically made the foundation of them

That happened way before Turing. And would have happened without him.

>and was a major factor in assisting with the German defeat.

Not as important as the movie makes it seem. It would have happened without him.

>but it doesn't change that what was done to him after what he did for world was monstrous.

"BOOHOO! Think of the fags!"

>blaming homosexuality for where we are today
Lmao. You know what, there are plenty of homosexual relationships that hold up societal values better than a far reaching grasp of modern heterosexual relationships. The death of modern civility and people having shame started way before the homos ever got cleared.

I'd say that whole free love maaan phase and the subsequent generations that followed were hy far and large responsible for the embarrassing shit show we have of modern society today.

That or woman's suffrage.

He was discriminated against precisely because he was gay.
I don't think real homophobia exists in the mainstream any more, but it's a historical drama and his faggotry has historical significance. Same for Oscar Wilde. The reason why Alexander The Great's homosexuality is a footnote, is because it's not really important to his story.
Rosa Parks would be described as a black civil rights activist for the same reason, whereas Morgan Freeman would be just described as an actor.

Get mad at the man for being a fag.

....but that's exactly how it was cracked user

And actually the Germans are barely present at all in this film.

I'd even go so far as to say you are a faggot for using the term Oscar bait on this film, which you clearly haven't seen for one, and then on the other it actually being a damn decent film instead of just touting current social trends for hopes it can ride sjw praise. Sure, ir had the gay shit, bur the fay shit was actually decent and not just tacked on to meet a "we just have this much social issue pandering for an oscar".

Learn the difference between bait and actual decent film, pleb.

I can't believe I know what you're referencing. but damn, that video gives me vietnam tier flashbacks.

>it would of happened without him
True, but to say that possibly hundreds of thousands of lives were saved was not huge impact is to be silly.

>lmao it's not deplorable because he's a fag
Right.

The films narrative was extremely weak. I wish they told the story more cohesively. It felt extremely disjointed and lazy for what the intentions were.