DChads Bunker Hideout Thread!

Get in here bros! We discuss everything DC including upcoming films, television shows etc.

Marvel Nu-Males stay the fuck out only kino bros are allowed in here

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2016/09/29/suicide-squad-passes-iron-man-to-join-top-50-highest-grossing-do/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>needing a bunker because everyone laughs at you
top kek

itt: numales convince themselves jerking off over depictions of hyper idealized masculinity because they were raised by single mothers is masculine

The TV stuff is the only good that has come out of DC's asshole since 2008

nu-males detected

DChads please direct them to the exit

Nu-male, out.

FPBP

Clearly kino is not meant for everyone...

This
This
and this

>tfw you'll never see based zack bring the knight fall story arc to the big screen.
>tfw humanity is missing out on the best and most buffed Bane in history

Why live?

DCkino? More like Gaykino.

Read

>He likes DC

Democrat detected

> DC Executives: "We want the homosexual audience"

> Snyder: "I got you f@m"

Fpbp

>kino bros

gay pron discussion should be in /hm/

>every comic character is buffed in print
>nu-males complain that those aesthetics are perfectly translated into a movie
Kys

>dat pic

from l-r: fat, ugly, uglier

I'm actually looking forward the Justice League Dark. Hopefully they recast that same guy who played Constantine in the tv show.

No fucking doubt that Zatanna will be played most likely by a Hispanic.

How can the movie department even compete?

>gaykino

that's a redundant term. kino already means gay films.

meanwhile at marvel..

>Hopefully they recast that same guy who played Constantine in the tv show

They won't.

Why is he wearing a salad bowl on his head?

Kino-Bros 4 lyfe

You're right now that I think about it. They want anything DCtv related to be completely separated from DCEU.

because he is a drunk old man that is confused also it means hope on Earth-2

Please let's have DC related discussions without mentioning the other brand.

>photoshopped Affleck
top kek

marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel

are you calling them kino because they're gay irl or you just like calling them gay?

APOLOGIZE

am i the only one who fapgasmed in that scene when batman choke-lifted superman? wish that scene was longer and had more choking.

best thread on Cred Forums right now

o-okay ... i'm sorry you have the worst taste in the history of cesspits

You won't be laughing when Justice League comes out and blows everyone the fuck away

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS

There aren't any DChads on Cred Forums anymore. We're all Marvelbros now; the dream is over. Notice how this thread was about to prune before I bumped it.

n-no

What are they looking at?

Dr strange flopping at the box office

>>photoshopped Affleck
was he??
he was pretty buff in The town

The guys on the left could eat the ones on the right for dinner

The're getting Collin Farrel to play Constantine and Ewan Mcgregor for Jason Blood.

Aesthetically, that seems like the stupidest decision but in terms of characterization it does suit both guys. Farrell's made a name for himself by being a dick and Mcgregor's best roles are the ones where he is calm and reserved

This just happened.

they're the same people, ignoramus. those are before-after pics, dumbass.

>implying not shooped

prove it's not shooped. post pic of you not shooping.

>hidden bat symbol.

Still mad about mexican Barry. Snyder already worked with the perfect Barry Allen before

>old guy as barry

kys

He's 43. A year younger than Affleck. Also his hairline matches Cavill's so he'd fit right in

comicbook.com/dc/2016/09/29/suicide-squad-passes-iron-man-to-join-top-50-highest-grossing-do/

Marvelcucks on suicide watch

did he really wear that green tunic thing?

we did it bros

What is that black guy's hand doing to Karen's
underboob?!

Marvelord here

how are you kawaii little DCasuals doing tonight

>margot robbie literally sandwiched between two BBCs

shit looks like a BLACKED scene

DC confirmed for kino

lmaoing@urlyfe

I feel like I've heard all of this before.

This is obviously a shitposter right?

w-whatever

nice bro

Still gay

Truly kino

Learn to DC, faggot

Never. Fuck da DCEU

Hi guise

Lol try harder

Why do we need a bunker? MCUcks are on suicide watch.

>DCucks are on suicide watch.

Fixed that for you

worst movie ever made

Are you sure?

>Fine, fanboys, you win—for now. Suicide Squad opened to a record-breaking $131.5 million at the domestic box office, besting the previous record-holder for biggest August opening weekend of all time, Guardians Of The Galaxy, by more than $40 million. What’s more, the film received an average B+ CinemaScore from viewers overall and an A- from female viewers, confusing the hell out of publications (like The A.V. Club) that spent the last week furiously pounding out essays about how gross it is that Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn spends most of the movie in spangled short-shorts and a jacket that says “Property of the Joker” on the back.

>As Box Office Mojo points out, though, Suicide Squad’s opening weekend was similar to that of another critically reviled DCEU movie, Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, which did really well in its opening weekend only to experience a precipitous drop in box-office receipts after that. The film did plummet 40 percent from Friday night—when all the biggest superhero fans presumably saw it, took selfies in front of the cardboard cutout in the lobby, and raved to the guy in the polo shirt holding the iPad how great it was afterwards—to Saturday, and then saw another 20 percent drop from Saturday to Sunday. So maybe critics’ vitriol will be proven right in the end.

kys familia

This

Predict the RT score.

You do realize that a good DC movie could benefit the MCU, right?

Competition breeds success, and drive. A good DCEU movie, or at least a competitive one, will drive Marvel to do better.

And hey, not gonna lie: DC has some of the more memorable comic storylines. And better animated series..... in the past though

75 to 89%

I hope it does well.

>television shows
>nu-males stay out
Pick one. The tv shows are all numale as fucking shit besides Gotham.

>filename

What is that creature standing next to the black guy? Why do I want to take a hammer to its visage?

12% critics
70% audience

this

this looks so fucking shit

Ye it will be the bomb,in the box office.

Have a look at r/DC_Cinematic. They are all like this.

sup fellow dchads

itt butthurt marvelcucks

fuck off to your own thread if you aren't mad, oh that's right you don't have one cause no one gives a shit about marvel

feels good to be a DChad