Was she a shitty mother?

Was she a shitty mother?

she was a cunt

4u

Is there any argument for why she's a good mother?

She abandoned him to go take hippie dicks.
Of course she's a terrible mother

yes

Yes, none of what she did was justified. She left her son and husband without saying goodbye and ran off with hippies for decades.
And as if that wasn't enough, zombie simpsons found a way to make it even worse, when she died and asked Homer to dispose of her ashes in some sort of rocket facility which would harm the enviroment, just for him to get in danger without even knowing it.

She wasn't fucking terrible.

Your mother must have be atrocious

Yes

arent all mothers shitty mothers?

I don't even remember what she ddi

She left Homer to be raised by Abe. Yes.

You see what kind of retard Homer is?

I like how the Simpson's paints the women in the family as admirable when they're all cunts. Even worse all the Simpson men are bumbling fools.

>abandoned her son to join hippie gangs and take the BBC
Yeah, she's a hero for the modern woman.

She's a hippie so yes

simsons stream at ankshtream.net

So zombie simpsons occasionally modernizes their backstories so that the main characters weren't teenagers in the 70's anymore despite being somehow 30-somethings in the modern day right? Did they ever update Homer's mother considering her entire backstory was being swept up in the hippie movement?

Yes
Also she was a whore

She once babysat for the likens family.

Hi nope they just killed her
She only showed up a couple times anyways so there was no real point
I think they had Homer tell her she was an awful mother once but I don't even remember when and he pretty much says he got fat and stupid when she left wich makes perfect sense since something similar happened to me

OF COURSE! and so is marge. she's typical normie mother who virtual signals being caring and just, but when the situation forces her to make choices, she always abandons morality over her own profit