Is he our guy?

Is he our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seuq0haB43g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tuggy Daddy!

Kief only does too comfy tv, so no. Pic related is our guy: insufferable and autistic.

SNAKE

SNAKE

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Woo Hooooooooh

How would Kiefer handle a NEET with an abundance of Good Boy Points and a hunger for tensors?

CQC followed up with screaming a pistol to your face while backup is en route... but there's still about 10 minutes till then and he needs answers

NOW!

Jack, is that you?

WHERE'S THE BOMB???

>characters who literally did nothing wrong

2016 edition

I love Phonebooth just for his voice. Has he done any audio books? MGSV was kino and Miller is the best character.

If only there was a database where you could look up every single work an actor did, including commercials

He's done narration but no audiobooks as far as I know.

>mfw I fell for the Cred Forums meme and actually tried watching this show.
>Jack parts were alright but holy shit the daughter parts are unbareable
>It ends up being 50% jack/50% his dipshit slut daughter
Is there a way to watch the show with her edited out? Do they phase her out at some point? how do you guys watch this shit.

>Who could imagine Metal Gear without the voice... of David Hayter?

She basically disappears after the third season.

>go help out your buddy Kojima
>get bullied by vidya bitches

>crippling alcoholism

Certainly my guy.

>Jack will never punch you in the face

JUST

>the daughter parts are unbareable
What are you, one of those queers?

There are hotter characters on the show who are way less annoying.

OMG DER NUPPURLS

What are you, 12? If so, why are you watching shows that began before you were born?

Erect nipples don't automatically make a girl hot, especially if she's otherwise annoying as fuck.

Kiefer did nothing wrong and deserved better. It's a shame Konami probably won't have him play Snake again.

>He doesn't like subplots involving being trapped by mountain lions

Well, Hayter and Kojima only met once in Person, so... they were not real Friends.
Still a shitty Move from Kojima, besides Sutherland did a really good Job.

It wasn't a shitty move. Hayter simply wasn't re-hired MGS5. He wasn't under contract to play Snake in every Metal Gear.

*for MGS5

>Hayter simply wasn't re-hired MGS5. He wasn't under contract to play Snake in every Metal Gear.

This, apparently Hayter has had to audition for Snake ever since MGS2

>my face when MGS1 snake is gone forever

youtube.com/watch?v=seuq0haB43g

What is this brave new meme?

Meme bouncer.

I wish he wasn't an alcoholic but he's our guy still

Why he so comfy?

REDDIT TRASH

How can a person be comfy?

I had nothing against Hayter until he started to cry like a bitch on Twitter.
Then he had the nerve to compare Kiefer not returning by his own choice to the new 24 series to him essentially getting fired and that sealed the deal.

ditto here, was kind of feeling for him until he kept throwing tantrums over it, even tried to lord that shitty movie he was making over kojima like he was above doing games anymore

he still signs shit as snake's voice, keeps it in his bio, etc. though, so he hasn't exactly dropped the role from his resume

kief does the same despite TECHNICALLY not being the proper snake/bigboss, but i bet kief doesn't even give a shit while hayter knows it's all he'll ever be remembered for so he's latched on to it with all his might, even if he looks like a bitch

That's a great idea

skip the sideplots, easy