Poor Garrett

>it's a Garrett thread

>pic on the wall proving she's already peaked

Garrett won.

u sure about that m8?

what is any of this shit even from?

>>>/facebook/

>needing to buy a homecoming date

The one time I actually went beyond flat out asking a girl, I just wrote some shit on a shirt and met her outside her last class. It was the laziest thing I could think of and it worked.

How reddit asks out the ladies

>going to homecoming
>not dropping acid and watching Natural Born Killers in your mothers basement instead like i did

I never knew who is the girl.
I say the one in the left because hips, but I can't quite see the proportions of the one in the right.
Are they both?

The one in the black shirt is clearly a guy

someone should shop garrett into the picture on the wall

>not going to the secret homecoming party where you had to pay 15 bucks to enter and get shit faced and make out with the cool kids

Fuck, my high school was on another level when it came to parties.

Too bad most ended up with the cops raiding us.

>not just going to the after prom party and pretending you were at prom.
7 years later my friends are 100% certain they saw me at prom and even know who my date was

>Buying Pandora merch for a homecoming date

He's the real beta, holy shit, just stay at home and CS:S like I did and go to senior prom, the only dance that anyone ever cared about.

Also fuck you Maggie, you tore my heart out and I fucking hate you after 4 years of not talking after prom.

>tfw fucked my best friends prom date that he was in love with even though she didnt like him.
eat my ass ryan

sent ;)

all those alt-right frogs baka
problematic as fuck

Who is Garrett?

He is obviously from a rich family not that it matters much because pandora isn't expensive

how is this Cred Forums related?

>not having the ugly girl that has a crush on you pay for you to go then fuck the shit out of her afterwords making her crazy and almost killing herself 2 years later after you laugh in her face about that night

plebs

Prom was fun. Man I miss highschool so much.

Who else /peakedinhighschool/ here? I had a group of good friends and lots of other friends, I was probably single for like a month in high school and I was happy.

I dont remember the last time I was happy after that...

tfw no qt white conservative dancer gf

he's a Cred Forumscuck after all

whens the last time you had a relationship?

me

me

I don't cry about it or dream about going back like ricky or al bundy but it was my peak

High school fucked me up way more than it should have, I'm 22 and some of that shit still bothers me.

It isn't, but Sange thinks its comedy gold so it stays up.

>Sep 15 23:05:41 I kinda liked Cred Forums how it was, but I guess it's for the best.

>tfw went to work every year for homecoming/prom
>couldn't afford to go even if I asked my parents for money
>at least 2 girls did the whole "so user what are you doing for prom/homecoming" during junior and senior year
>didn't have a gf

ha ha talk about the best years of my life am I right ha ha

What's Pandora? Some shitty mall jewelry store? Did Jared re-brand to seem hip to the kids?

>graduated before the promposal meme caught on full force
what's the cause of this? when feminism and capitalism combine?

>Girl in the back
>Not laughing at the poor guy
>Head down, focused on her work
>cute, comfortable clothing
>Brought a healthy snack and water
10/10 would wife

luckily I have had way more fun and relationships after highschool

thank you based god

>acts all neat and tidy
>papers not aligned properly

That's a poseur if I ever saw one

>>>/Reddit/

pussification of american males. wish i could pretend im unaffected

snapchat prob. so they can brag to friends on it

virtue signaling in the extreme

Thought your post said 'How can Garak compete?'

i didn't get any action in highschool until prom were i got the fuck the prom queen. I took her home and i put Ironman, only to have sex with her after the missile scene. Shit was cash.

jesus? is this high school? everyone at mine is ugly as fuck

Homecoming ain't shit, all that matters is prom

/our guy/ still has a chance

you live in the northeast huh

no. austin. lots of stubby spics and fat chicks

My sister's got one, it's a bracelet that you can add like $40 charms to to symbolize bullshit, it's a cheap way for boyfriends and husbands to buy jewelry and not have to save 3 months salary for.

you must live in the wrong area of austin than because my sister lives there and there are so many hot chicks when I visit

>buying her shit
What a beta

Its the trashy crystal jewlery shit made without rare minerals

Thanks. It sounds like terrible, thoughtless, classless garbage.

honestly don't remember what the hell i did that night, probably just fapped and slept early.

didn't actually do any of the senior shit because i had to pay for it all myself, and since i had no friends i just bought more hardware. don't regret 2bh, but could have traveled more instead, but you can't really do anything at 17/18 anyway.

It is fun to walk around a new city somewhat drunk since you walked out of a hostel event in the middle of it.