so she's a katana shoujo?

This us Arnold.
He'll be back

SHE IS CUTE
CUTE!

she's a real HONKA HONKA

>shes gonna do something awesome I can feel it
>it never comes

why do they say that her sword can steal people's souls of she never does it in the movie? they even show her doing it in the trailer

was this movie edited by chimps?

No, this is SPARTAAAA!!!!

This has to go down in history as the most butchered film with thr amount of scenes cut out.

But there is hope that she will return in a sequel

OOOO NICE PERFUME

Yes. They butchered the shit out of it. Picture a kitchen line cook beating the shit out of a hamburger on a hot grill with a spatula, I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

I wanna fuck her

GET THIS HOT HEAD OUT OF HERE

>We cannot show too much Joker because this is a Suicide Squad movie
>We cannot show too much Katana even though she is part of the Suicide Squad
The hell were WB smoking when they re edited the film?

Hey easy there cowboy

WAIT, HER NAME IS KATANA? THAT'S KIND OF DUMB.

WB chose to market it as DC's version of GOTG. Then David Ayer made his David Ayer movie, starring Will Smith and Margot Robbie. So WB wanted to ensure people got that "fun, quirky team of lovable outlaws" and hired the trailer team to edit the movie.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was some mandate to feature Will Smith and Robbie over everybody else, going so far as to drop the majority of Leto's scenes. The movie stops momentum so often it's really obvious they didn't really know what they wanted.

Well Jared Leto said WB pitched him an entier different film in script form.

Also rumor has it that Margot and Smith were meant to be involved in a relationship but they just made them friends.

As you know: Ayer's cut featured Harley rejected Joker and staying with the Squad due to Joker abusing Harley throughout but WB got rid of these scenes and made them more loving.

I dont think a film has ever gone through this many changes

I'd have her on my back, if you know what I mean.

Failed memes thread?

She could suck out my soul anytime ;-D

>cast a qt
>wears a mask

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

HIS FLIGHT PLAN CONSUMES THE SOULS OF HIS ENEMIES

Um, you don't get to bring souls.

THIS IS MILHOUSE

No, this is katana OwO

only her nose and forehead are covered

I'm so lonely

No, THIS is Kat Ana

Perhaps she's wondering why someone would suck their soul if they're just going to stab them?

Why is she so CUTE?

WTF, I love Karen now

Wow. How can white women possibly compete?

I love the way he delivers this introduction. It's just so bad.

Edit Hell, but there was still a moment where she talks to the soul of her husband in the sword, and there's that moment where she's gonna kill the Enchantress (and thus steal her sword) but she's stopped from doing that by Enchantress's boyfriend.

No, THIS is Patrick.
Not the Krusty Krab.