‘Modern Family’ Will Feature Transgender Child Actor

variety.com/2016/tv/news/modern-family-transgender-actor-jackson-millarker-1201870412/

>This Wednesday’s “Modern Family” will include an openly transgender child actor.

>In the upcoming episode — entitled “A Stereotypical Day” — parents Cameron “Cam” (Eric Stonestreet) and Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) permit their daughter Lily (Aubrey Anderson-Emmons) to have her transgender friend Tom over for a play-date. Both parents are filled with pride that they have done well in raising an accepting and open-minded child. But that pride quickly diminishes when Lily insults her friend, which they use as a teachable moment.

>Lily’s playmate Tom will be played by 8-year-old transgender actor Jackson Millarker.

>Ryan Case, a director on “Modern Family,” posted a photo of Millarker on set with the caption: “This is Jackson Millarker. He’s 8 years old, from Atlanta, and just happens to be transgender. He plays Lily’s friend Tom in this week’s Modern Family and he’s wonderful. One of the many reasons I love being a part of this show.”

Oh well, to be honest the only reason I will even watch the show is to jerk off to Sofía Vergara and Sarah Hyland, but still...

>8-year-old transgender actor Jackson Millarker

What?!

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/How-Many-Adults-Identify-as-Transgender-in-the-United-States.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc
youtube.com/watch?v=sw5xdx2ytL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>8 years old
>just happens to be transgender

Society was a mistake.

Ummm I'm sorry but last time I looked at the calendar it was F*CKING 2016!

xD nice edge! but unfortunately the reddit/stormfront board is so please return to your containment board

The kid had like 10 seconds of airtime and the story was so fucking awful.

Lily called him weird and they immediately thought it was because he was trans. Does Modern Family even have a writing staff anymore. Last week felt like the first story of a Film Studies freshman with its obvious A-B-C tie it together in the end storyline

>look at this trans person
It's like a modern freak show except instead of mocking the person and feeling superior you pity them and feel morally superior

Hi tranny

Can't people these people actually tell themselves that

>just happens to be transgender
If that "just" happened it wouldn't be worthy of saying so

>it's a lily episode

I remember walking into a Barnes and Noble and seeing this book on this "Jazz" kid in it's own cardboard feature shelf, holy shit talk about disgusting

This

Kids can take hormones and chop their dicks off if they want, get over it.

>Lets get a tranny to play a tranny instead of someone with acting ability

I get people are pissed about Mark Ruffles not hiring an actual tranny, but whats the difference between that and hiring actors in general? They didnt have actual faggots star in brokeback mountain. They dont have real soldiers be the leads in war movies.

Like, who gives a shit really?

It's not baiting, everything's fine, this is just staying topical people

There is absolutely no way she doesn't kill herself by age 20.

I'm dating a tranny and even I think forcing it upon a child is fucking deplorable.

Cred Forums, where people hate trannies while masturbating furiously to traps

>a failing show with a failing format on a failing channel makes a grab for attention/ratings

golly i'm so going to watch this now

>some reddit faggot got lost and think the entire site has group think like reddit

>it's a Cred Forums can't handle trans people existing episode

Wow, looks like fucking shit

Pre or post?

I don't understand why transphobia is such a big thing. Transgenderism is just such a nonissue, like fuck, "OH NO!!!! A BIOLOGICAL MALE WHO IS A PART OF A MINORITY GROUP THAT MAKES UP LESS THAN 0.1% OF THE POPULATION IS WEARING A DRESS!!! BETTER FUCKING LOSE MY SHIT OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THTIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!AAAAAAA!!!!!! BETTER ASSAULT HIM OR MAKE FUN OF HIM TIL HE COMMITS SUICIDE BECAUSE IT'S WEIRD!!!!!!!AND ICKY!!!!!!"

trans """""""""people""""""""" are disgusting and mentally ill

they handled it really well with a good "Its hard to accept" message.

You seem pretty triggered, my mentally ill friend

Who gives a shit if they do?

What a nice and genuine american smile :)

traps are fun. They're basically building themselvse to be fuckholes and nothing else.

Trannies all believe that at some magical point they're going to magically be converted to another sex.

Gay as fuck desu

didn't that boy get on louis theroux as well?

Fuck he got ugly.

>you will never have a transgender black jew gf
Why even live

Just another method of population control being pushed by the elite.

Special snowflakes get to be special and never reproduce, thus lowering the birth rates and preventing overpopulation.

see, that explains it in terms someone as retarded as me can understand

>Major Networks are condoning, even encouraging child abuse

>ontario

kill yourself faggot

Get that shit out of my face nigga

what the fuck am i looking at

>0.6% of americans identify as trans
beter hurry,you would not want to alienate them

We need more traps

traps don't identify as trans.

Based trannies. Now I can vote Trump and fuck men without fear of reprisal.

>8-year-old transgender actor Jackson Millarker
Nigga, at 8 my friend thought he was Banjo from Banjo Kazooie. Who the fuck lets someone that young get into gender shit?

Source? That would mean there's nearly 2 000 000 traps in the country.

A+ from the avcuck!

Wait, its this kid?
His last name is some jewish name right?

>transgender actor
So, how long until all tv series have a token transgender actor. just because is the current year?

Stfu, retard. Go have a talk with BJ

my mom told me once that when i was a kid i told her i wanted to chop down my dick off because it got hard for no reason (i liked to play with toy cars, and when i ran them over my private parts, it naturally got excited). she just shrugged and i also forgot about it right after.
it worries me that nowadays a whim by a fucking kid that can't be trusted to decide on what kind of cereal he wants for breakfast can decide something as fundamental as his gender for the rest of his life.

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/How-Many-Adults-Identify-as-Transgender-in-the-United-States.pdf

Gloria still has massive tits, but she definitely isn't as attractive as she was at the start. The kids all look different but she's the only adult actor with a noticeable difference between the first couple seasons and the later seasons

>another LGBT agenda
Bravo Jews! Bravo!

remember this gem youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc

>His Mothers Are Both Teachers

Ah that explains it, he was raised by lesbians.

the only thing worse than being raised by a single mother is being raised by two of them

>jerk off to Sarah Hyland

youtube.com/watch?v=sw5xdx2ytL4

and he didn't get to fuck either of them

Lol, I had totally forgotten about that, but I remember the funny video that Mister Metokur made about the show.

fun fact,his video shows up first in the search results

>SEETHING

>Gloria still has massive tits, but she definitely isn't as attractive as she was at the start

I go out with a 45yo woman I met some years ago on occasion, she looks 55 on her face but her big natural titties don't stop me from hooking up with her

>Yfw even anime doesn't have reverse traps that young

THANK YOU GREATEST ALLY

THANK YOU CURRENT YEAR

sarah hyland ain't looking so great this season desu imo baka

>45 yo that looks 55

Shes white I'm assuming

Eastern European last name, though she could be mixed

>Transgender Child Actor

jesus fucking christ

im as pro-trans as any libtard could be. my own sister is trans and i've make a huge effort to understand the condition, it's legitimacy and how best to deal with it, and this is coming from someone who used to be an edgy Cred Forumstard

but why the fuck drag children into this? why even let them make this decision? it's sickening

you shouldnt be allowed to do this until you've started puberty, and even then only with your parents permission. it should be something most commonly done after the age of 18.

You can't say "just happens to be transgender" if you hire this person to play that role.

>"oh if I like her does that mean I'm gay"
yes. yes it does.

hmmmmm

i might

Right, because it's called "sexuality" and not "genderality." The sex is male no matter what level the halfling bard he's roleplaying as is.

Within the show's plot he just happens to be transgender which is practically meaningless though since it's scripted TV.

Is this a parody or an actual show legitimately made? I can't tell anymore.

What happened, did she wax or something?

I hope it kills itself like all faggots should.

Trannys are disgusting

Can't wait for the trans actor to grow up, get a music career, become the first mainstream trans sex simbol and commit suicide by overdosing at 19?
Fun couple of years ahead boys

It should have been Bailey Jay. Not the suicide part, this kid can be that one.

As a man who fucks traps daily. No, it's not gay.
Enjoy yourself.

you fuck dudes in wigs. it's fine if that's what you like, it doesn't matter what people here think. but putting a wig on a dude and calling him "her" doesn't make it any less gay.

Stop taking the bait, goddammit.

It's not gay, bro. You should try it sometime. Their dicks taste pretty good too.

too much male pattern baldness

More like male pattern balled-ness.

its only gay if you want them to fuck you.

Yea, he identifies as trap, not trans.

Trap is a Cred Forums meme, not an identification.

>and just happens to be transgender.
Why do the people who push this shit always use "just happens"

They usually go out of there way to find these people.

Yeah pretty sure he was one of the trans featured in that episode.
Pic related another trans

That's not a trans, that's a tuna.

first episode when?

>Trans people baaaaaaaaaaad
>Status quo gooooooooooood

Looks like Gal Gadot

Gills Gadot

>and just happens to be transgender

Yeah, I'm sure his insane libshit Commiefornia parents had NOTHING to do with it.

>Dude, chopping the dicks off children is great! Here's a photo of a somewhat unattractive person at a conservative rally to prove it!

Genius strategy user.

>chopping the dicks off children is great!
You're talking about transsexuals. Transgender is just roleplaying, there is no transition involved because gender is all about social norms. It's actually more casual than footfags or capeshit.

>my own sister is trans

So your brother?

>Fuelling mental illness gooooooooooood
>Mutilating childrens' bodies gooooooooooood

>my own sister is trans

Your brother is a man and there isn't shit you OR him can do to change that.

His sister is beautiful and there's nothing you can do about that.

Its is until the "transsexual" gets mad because you wont fuck them just because you're not gay.

>my own sister is trans and i've make a huge effort to understand the condition, it's legitimacy and how best to deal with it

You'll regret that when he deep-throats a shotgun and blows his brains all over the interior of a car in 10 years.

Then again you're a libshit, so you'll probably blame it on "anti-trans bullying" or some other such garbage.

>Its is
What is? What does a mad tranny have to do with my post?

>His sister is beautiful

Every tranny in existence thinks this and so does their creepy fanclub.
It's never true.

Fucking faggot

It was handled alright. I like how they poke fun of gays treating transgendered people like a lot of straight people treat gay people.

>my own sister
> my own sister
> my own sister
what did he mean by this?

>obvious A-B-C tie it together in the end storyline
EVERY season has been like this. The first few just had better writing.

>somewhat unattractive person
>somewhat

That's a subtle little booster shot you've give yerself, lad. You obviously look similar to him (atrocious), and you call him "somewhat" unattractive to deflect from you being monstrously ugly, as that snaggletoothed cuck is.

Some gay people don't like transgenders because they think they only became transgender to have more attention from males.

Those are some insightful gays.

>8 years old
>transgender

So the pedophiles won.
At this point they don't even have to hide their agenda.

TBQH famalam shes got fuckin hot tits, you should have seen her tonights episode, its like you know those tits that are small enough to suck almost the whole thing at once and they make a teardrop shape when you really get em sittin right?

Like they are legitimate boobs and not mosquito bites but yet its not like they need a bra that bad?

Sarah Hyland has those. I dunno they really turn me on for some reason.

>population control

You say that like it's a bad thing.

In the west it's counterproductive because the birth rate is already low.
If anything it should be promoted in countries with massive overpopulation problems.

Fuckin' Pablo, man

It's only applied to whites.

Zero measures are being taken to control the population of, say, Muslims, both in America and outside it.

Really stimulates the neurons

Who could be behind this user?

two can play that game:
> a group that makes up 0.1% of the population
> demands a shitton of rights
> wants the majority to change for THEM