Now that's it's over

Now that's it's over

Who won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKXSgB7MEUU
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-early-polls-suggest-a-post-debate-bounce-for-clinton/
correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more debates to go

stupid debate
stupid questions

won't matter in a week

this is a really weird Epic Rap Battles episode

Whoever won, we all lost.

Hehe bravo 10/10!!

Hillary demolished Drumpf

Hillary literally won and anyone who denies it is just an angry Cred Forumstard.

why was the thread deleted even though theres fucking /soc/ and twitter threads not even related to the board up? I had a big non-meme post to post and I didn't even get to save it

trump did terribly. complete mess!

Bernie

He dodged a bullet.

Sad!

Obama could scrape them both at the same time.

Worst choice of candidates since Bush and Kerry

>doesn't say the word classified
>nothing about immigration
>doesn't ask shillary about Iraq, Libya, or Syria

the viewers lost

Trump voter here

Hillary won

Hopefully Trump is better prepared next time.

>People believe this

Also thanks for the red lines, would have missed that vital info

He is 100% correct this time

thank you for correcting the record

Hillary won.

But Donald somehow got a bump in the polls.

>I guess we need to

says who? her hillary clinton boss?

Clinton accomplished nothing. She didn't excite her base, appeal to millennials, or appeal to independents

Trump goes from literally Hitler to a dumb sniffler who impressed independents more than Clinton according to every panel that wasn't CNN's overly democrat, independent barren panel (and they admitted this on air)

Overall the only line that will be remembered is "She has experience, but its bad experience"

Expect the blitz of typical NBC and ABC shill polls for Hillary before things calm down again. Overall Trump edges out a victory.

If anyone says otherwise - its their first election they've been cognizant for and they still think things like coherency matters and don't understand the electorate.

Dafuq?

Hillary shills do it for money, but Trump shills do it for free. Sad!

>2016 Obama
>being able to talk without losing his spaghetti

youtube.com/watch?v=NKXSgB7MEUU

my man trump actually bragged about making several hundred million dollars in a year during the debate. what the fuck was he thinking?

He didn't

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-early-polls-suggest-a-post-debate-bounce-for-clinton/

>meaningful questions
>in a presidential debate

this your first election or something?

Trump was stronger during the first 15-20 mins. Hillary did better during the rest of the debate. Trump became kind of incoherent towards the end.

>call sean hannity
>my ten year old son loves is great at the cyber
>400 lb hacker
>bringing up Rosie O'Donnell for no reason

Trump will win

they're near even in the polls and thats not even counting the mass number of old people who aren't online posting their opinions who will vote for trump

CHAD.
ALWAYS.
WINS.

I hate both and am voting 3rd party out of protest, but I would kind of agree.

Trump had such low expectations that simply not saying completely crazy stuff or being outright racist made him look "presidential"

Meanwhile Hillary still has the same issues that made Obama smoke her and then Bernie give her a run for her money. She didn't bring in any new voters.

Trump might actually win this thing, but there are still 2 more debates.

Pretty pathetic the Clinton camp is either so non-excited about their candidate they can't work up the effort to counter this or so underpaid they don't want to. The funniest thing is Cred Forums was bombarded during the debate, the native population was probably outnumbered. The threads with the links were right there.

Lack of enthusiasm is going to doom Clinton

Whoever had the opinions you agree with the most.

he belongs in the loony bin
she belongs in the gallows

>if we fall for a bunch of okie-doke

2016 has been a terrible year

>Overall the only line that will be remembered is "She has experience, but its bad experience"

I remember a few.

>It would just be squandered anyways
>They probably didn't do a good job

Or maybe all those CTR shills you claim are rigging the polls don't exist. Did you ever think of that?

holy shit, those are some olympian-tier mental gymnastics lol

WILL SOMEONE CALL SEAN HANNITY!

HE CAN EXPLAIN THIS

i think trump did some lines prior to the debate

>I have a great temperament

Polls are fucking retarded. Everyone already knows who they're voting for and a debate isn't going to change anyone's opinion one way or the other.

>don't exist
Thank you for Correcting the Record

correctrecord.org/

Trump got annihilated but the people who support him aren't going to change their minds just because he looks like an out of his depth lying shitbag, because he's always looked like that.

It was a draw. Trump would have won if he could control his fat mouth. But he's a shit talker and I expect no better from him.

but he does

funny, charming, cool, popular, friends with all sorts of people and gets along and makes deals

everyone who worked under shillary hates her and thinks she's a bitch

I don't get this either.

If I like Trump, the debate didn't change my mind.

If I like Hillary, the debate didn't change my mind.

They are so polarizing I find it hard to believe anyone sits on the fence between the two.

Sorry, I assumed at least one Trump supporter wasn't a literal retard. I won't make the same mistake again.

sorry buddy, twenty somethings aren't as important as you think

>that makes me smart
>LAW AND ORDER!!!1
>my ten year old son is great with computers

>Worst choice of candidates since Bush and Kerry
I'm turning 49 in November. This is the worst choice of candidates in my living memory.

yeah people love riots

fuck laws n shiet

the only people who have a problem with LAW AND ORDER are niggers who want to break the law and get away with it.

>I have the best temperament

[laughter intensifies]

This is the thing with Trump, he's a retarded public speaker. I'm a hundred percent sure that he will not win a single debate.

The zionists

Again, either they don't exist as you say, or Clinton's camp is so unexcited that doing this themselves isn't a viable option but
>Clinton supporter
>reading comprehension

He rocked the first half hour, broke down after.
I'd say Hillary won by a smudge.
Trump definitely has the potential to learn from this and completely stomp her in the second debate.

I can't believe you are voting third party and allowing him that much more of a chance at winning. Shame on you user

I'm too smart to pay taxes. I mean kikes get away with it all the time

How is no one talking about this??

Believe it or not some people are still on the fence, mostly about even bothering to go to the polls and vote for one or the other.

Good thing we're trying to elect the President of the United States and not the Public Speaker of the United States

>Again, either they don't exist as you say,
There's your answer. Goodnight.

Not between the two, but between not voting at all (uninspired by HC) or voting (retarded enough to be taken in by DC wild promises)

no dummies, i wasnt greentexting "law and order" because i disagree with the concept of law and order. i'm saying it's not a fucking policy plan but he still just repeated it over and over instead of saying anything substantial

Hillary is indistinguishable from Nixon, the two George's, Bill and Obama. They're all doing the same job. She's just not as polished as them. But the effects won't be any different.

Her inherent unpleasantness just means Trump won't get pummeled as hard as Goldwater.

Republicanfag here, Trump was a mistake. Ted Cruz was a far better choice.

He pays taxes but not excesively on business ventures. Its like refusing to pay ticketmaster bullshit fees

Russia

>cites examples from two (two) polls.

Got anything more concrete?

So then we have to jump to the 2nd conclusion that the Clinton camp is completely unexcited and unable to counter Cred Forums apparently rigging a TIME poll with hundreds of thousands of voters because it isn't a viable option. This bodes badly for her future.

Everyone who is unbiased would say Hillary won.

Trump has already said a million things that would have ended the careers of any other politician. There's a collective insanity where people are letting him get away with murder.

i think you're forgetting that nobody but you people gives a fuck about co-ordinating to rig online polls after your candidate eats shit in front of a record breaking audience

Is that why they all laughed?

Hillary cleaned his clock tbhfam

Everyone wants to break the law and get away with it. Niggers are just less successful at the latter part.

Because people don't like paying taxes and he's running as a stick it to the man populist? Jesus is Cred Forums really this out of touch with the electorate?

he actually wants hedge funders to pay taxes like everyone else while shillary gets paid to give speeches to huge banks and gets tons of donations from them

except the laws aren't being enforced right now so it would mean a lot to actually enforce them

>I'm smart because I break the law

My family literally could not believe he said that. That shit only hurts him

user, you're literally the only one who understands what the fuck you're going on about. Everyone else knows you're just a paranoid schizophrenic retard and knows that you can't be held responsible for anything you say.

I am anti war and pro privacy and cannot vote Hillary.

The blood of our soldiers will not be on my hands.

>it's okay to break a law if it's a stupid law

To see a president who isn't in the pockets of corporations and hates politicians

It seems like the more ridiculous and shouty he gets, the louder the Americans are clapping. How is it between these two? That's the best they could do? lmao

He's just old. You can see videos of him when he was younger and his mind was working quicker.

He left so much on the table in this debate. So many rebuttals left floating in the air.

>"I call it Trumped Up Trickle Down!"

All he had to do was point out that his policy is literally the opposite of Trickle Down and hers is literally Trickle Down.

He didn't even call her out on her Green Energy schtick.

Both of them are probably too old to be President tbqh.

Then again, the next biggest independent seems legitimately mentally impaired. So who the fuck knows what you're meant to do in that situation.

If you said anything other than Hillary, you're lying to yourself.

your family is dumb if they think Trump doesn't have a team of lawyers and accountants. Blame the laws not the person doing their taxes

Maybe. I say Bush and Kerry because of how disastrous Bush's first term was (he had a much better second term, as if he had anywhere to go but up), and Kerry was the worst choice to come out of the already lame Dem choices that year.