Zeitgeist

Hey Cred Forums so I just watched Zeitgeist what was your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muM7Uk40iRE
youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM
youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow, its like Im really back in 2007

>First part
Yeah, that's cool.
>Second part
Ok... kind of interesting...
>Third part
That's a little too much tin foil hat logic for me.

Every minute of it has been debunked so many times it's not worth talking about anymore.

what are you talking about everything in the movie is true man. it's all true user

>1.5 ameros have been deposited on your bank account

Me and my friend took acid and he literally talked about this movie for 6 hours

It felt like 50 minutes

Basically this. It starts off sensible and then goes full retard. Still it is entertaining even if it is bullshit.

Religion part is utter rubbish and a fallacious, unscholarly, and dishonest polemic against Jesus and Christianity. I say this as someone who has never attended a church service.

Second part is alright, vague enough to be believable, precise enough to suck you into believing it.

Third part is run-of-the-mill conspiracy theory. Now with even less citations!

the religion part is the most factual and true part of the movie.

>the religion part is the most factual and true part of the movie.

They get away with so much BS

Because everybody is uninformed on the past religions and just accept what they say as true because they tell half-truths and if one parts true, the part you dont understand is true as well.

Or at least that's how they want you to think.

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=muM7Uk40iRE
youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM
youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4

Zeitgeist gets the 'spirit' of the message right, but compromises it ultimately with made up bs. Christianity and Judaism are derivative of ancient Babylonian mythology which is connected with Egyptian mythology but the specifics aren't as cut and dry as Zeitgeist presents it.

I loved it when I was 14

>Christianity and Judaism are derivative of ancient Babylonian mythology which is connected with Egyptian mythology
This is already an enormous oversimplification. There are influences from the babylonian and eyptian mythos in judaism, but is definitely not a derivative

Retard, the entire jewish story of creation is copied almost verbatim from ancient mesopotamian pagan tradition

It was an ancient mesopotamian tradition, who wrote it or from where it first came is a bit of a mystery.

Saw it when I was in middle school and it made me become an edgy fucker who thought he knew shit.
This lasted all year.

semantics-shmantics

That whole movie has been debunked and proven to be bullshit, the ultimate tinfoil fedora movie