Are you prepared?

are you prepared?
season 12 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvline.com/2016/07/24/supernatural-rick-springfield-cast-season-12-lucifer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how about season 14 user, they got a 2 year deal.

Who gives a fuck anymore?

When is the next season?

Did they kill the Darkness? What's next? God?

Darkness and God went off to do a human be in

Oi just fucking end it already! You already missed your chance with the Men of Letters shit and now nobody cares. You cant step up from god and his sister (which was a dumb idea). This shit was over season 5

My guess is that they will do Lovecraft and the elder things.

They already did that

What DIDN'T they do?

what happened to this show?

seasons 1-4 were so comfy

Has any show suffered power creep as bad as this one? I understand the need to up the stakes, but I think you have a hard limit on how far you can go.

l used to imagine them both as really stereotypical Italian Americans

>ey you freaky ghost bastard what'd you say about my mother?
>you're lucky you have no corporeal form or l'd kick ya freakin head in
>eey ha yeah thats what l thought yah freak
>yeh thats right Deano you tell em

It needs to end. Aren't the actors tired of it yet? Ackles seems at least somewhat talented and ready to do other things.

WTF is this show about? I'm half way through season 1 and you're telling me they killed cthulu and Jesus and conceptual concepts

Ackles is pretty old now bro, so I think they're going to sail this ship till it sinks. They make decent money per episode and they get residuals and shit so I wouldn't jump ship. They've had one of the most consistent jobs outside of soaps and have a fanbase that loves them. what else would they need?

Bro the power creep doesn't truly kick in till like season 4/5 where they're battling larger than life concepts. by season 7 its leviathans, by season 9 and 10 you're in adam and even territory, season 11 was God and his sister. If power creep was a bar, they're off the map now.

This is a show where they were scared of the word demon in season 1

If they'd actually gone back to that moment last season, and ended the show there (or at least dealt with it), that would've redeemed all the crap storylines we've had to deal with for the past 5 seasons, and have been one of the greatest buildups on TV. But no, the fangirls write the show now and we can't have good shit. Now we can have crappy storylines that only exist to give fan favorites that shouldn't even be in the show anymore (like Castiel or Metatron) more screentime. CW is probably the channel which has shows with massive potential, but they always ruin it by hiring faggots and listening to Tumblr.

Whats going on with the men of letters and shit

that and network likes the brothers. I mean when you pretend to be someone's family for going on two decades, lived together, raised your families together. They probably don't want the ride to be over any more.

I mean to put this into perspective, they both went through multiple girlfriends/wives, and started working with eachother back in 03'/04' when they shot the pilot.

Both of them were in house working on other shows on the WB, Ackles was on Smallville and Jared was on Gilmore Girls. 14 going on 15 years.

yeah it gets really stupid really quick

they should have just gone back to a simple "monster of the week" formula after the whole finding dad arc

with a comedy episode thrown in every now and then

Are Sam and Dean Winchester the strongest characters of all time?
it's seems like nothing can stop them

From monsters to demons to angels to the devil to leviathans and then to gods sister. In the first seasons demons were like impossible to kill, and now they're nothing. Angels were supposed to be unfathomably strong, but they are killed casually now. I think the most ludicrous scene was in the latest season where Dean thinks Sam is dead and proceeds to kill himself so he can ask deaths helpers to bring him back. Deaths helpers say he is alive and Dean is just brought back.

Anyway the next season will be about the European men of letters, as they kidnap them after they beat gods sister. Hopefully we'll get some European mythology perhaps

I stopped watching around when Mitch Pileggi showed up. It's just gone on way too long, man.

I was hyped as hell when I first got into Supernatural because it filled a void left by Buffy and Angel being over, but I just lost interest after it going on for approval long.

Lucifer was more than enough

gold

Stupid simple things like other hunters, and low level mooks can slow them down temporarily but nothing can stop them for long.

When the people they're hanging out with are, God's Scribe, God, God's Wife's other son. as your backup team. I mean nothing on planet or in the universe is stopping that.

Lucifer finally getting to feel like the son he always wanted to be with his dad will be interesting to see how he acts this season.

They went from being scared from just hearing about demons to casualy brawling with lucifer and even saving lucifers life and battling with a omipotent being

>They leave soaps behind only for their show to become the ultimate soap.

Women were a mistake.

Last season ended with Dean becoming the legendary super hunter and using the Spirit Bomb after God was almost killed by his insane sister that wanted to eat the sun but he could talk her out of it because she has a crush on him.

no seriously this isn't trolling

we need a viewing guide for this show like the star trek ones, there are still good episodes after season 5 but MAN there is some bullshit in there

>when your weekly horror show becomes an anime

I could write a thesis on why the show sucks but the absolute nail in the coffin was God turning out to be a scared, whiny boy. What the absolute fuck? And he couldn't write his own biography??

He was only retroactively made into god because the tumblrtards wanted it

When do you think they will start flying around and slinging energy blasts?

>objective observer, confirmation bias

they even go into play on idea that not all biographies are the same, which was whole bit about keith richards

I think people, especially people with a religion background have a hard time separating fiction from whatever fiction these people are brewing. God isn't perfect in their world. Otherwise it would have already been perfect.

I think their argument was in order to have free will, you need doubt.

Plus it looks like they have fun.

Bullshit, he was God all the way at the end of season 5, kripke made him God on purpose. he said so himself ten years ago.

>acting like tumblr wouldn't want Felicia Day to be god.

Pls

would you leave a job where you earn 180k per ep to risk it in hollywood?

Didn't Lucifer get BTFO?

screencaped desu

>kill Death with a capital D
>literally nothing in the world changes
>God doesn't even care about it when you run into him later

this is beyond comic book stupidity

Crowley is the best thing about the show

He was a few seasons back. But like every character, he's way past his prime.

tvline.com/2016/07/24/supernatural-rick-springfield-cast-season-12-lucifer/

I thought so too but Chuck said last season he can bring archangels back to life. It just takes a long time on primordial scale of things.

and then this casting news happened.

He will be back right?

I have no quams about how the character thought or his ideology but instead of being this all almighty being like lucfier in s4 he's a fucking joke. They made him into a punchline.

Also let's not get fucking started on his relationship with Lucifer. Years and seasons of character development just utterly destroyed.

Neither of two brothers had any role in anything, but Supernatural from 2009 till 2016, though Sam is set to appear in new Gilmore Girls later this year

>watching this shit past season 4-5

YEAH NAH

and the fact it was never brought up again is the weirdest shit ever

Like death is just dead and nobody goes WTF?

So I assume since they turned reapers who were their own species and thing related to Death into angels that they just assigned someone else the duty or one of the other angels..

like they used to have a coherent mythos and shit that was interesting and at one point they were like, this shit is just boxing us in. Fuck this noise

>writing anything in the OP post other than CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON

>know for a fact my gf imagines getting spit roasted by these guys

That season finale was pretty good actually.

But yeah they write things, huge fucking things then a few episodes later it's all forgotten.

I agree on character destroying stuff but honestly the way they handled it as a family squabble..it does make a lot of sense how chuck acted imperious towards lucifer and actually makes him sympathetic.

I mean humanizing beyond comprehensive concepts is the best way to sell something on a limited budget when you can't take your abstract concepts to lovecraftian levels

I was going to right that but the last time i did the thread just died with no comments

Death was a pretty big thing in their world and they just killed him like a low level mook.

Death said he would reap God.

>all around me are familiar places worn out faces

Lucifer is the best character and he did literally nothing wrong

why could we just stick to evil ghost and a yellow eye demon?

just finish season 6 and am actually scared of going any further.

just a question but were jesus(god)?

>have a weapon that kill literally anything, save for primordial beings like archangels
>lose it after lucifer knocks it out of your hand after telling you this fact
>never bother to pick it up even though it can kill LITERALLY everything else

enter season 6
>go back in time to kill a phoenix
>hey how DO we actually kill a phoenix?
>lol just go to the guy that made the allpowerful revolver and burrow it
>good thinking brother, hey after we get back should we maybe look where that particular handgun ended up? It could sure come in handy in an innumerable long list of situations.
>nah who cares

Sam and dean finally defeated everything, but they are not satisfied with the new found peace on earth. Hunters hunger for hunting can't be stopped. They shangaied castiel and crowley and ventured to space, uknown and beyond on their spaceship made out of combining angel technology and hellhounds.

All this and more on the new series supernatural: beyond earth

Azazel was amazing

>phoenix
why did they kill that exactly? it was a good person

>They truly built a Jefferson starship

We're home at last sammy.

>when the anime of your weekly horror show is a lot more restraint than the source material

>supernatural: beyond earth
i wouldn't be surprised someone should screencap

Phoenix ash kills the mother of all.

If bobby didn't look like a retard and it had all of the voice actors it would have been great

>Hopefully we'll get some European mythology perhaps

he doesn't know that all european gods live in small towns in the USA that look like the Vancouver area

>Phoenix ash kills the mother of all.
isn't sacrificeing a good person evil? those cunts could have killed her another way she was weak

But they made lucifer to be like an angsty teenager.

The whole spooky vibe is dead. What about Crowley? Who in one season tracked down the people Sam and dean saved and began killing them. But they're friends now. Just retarded. Doesn't make sense at all.

THAT IT AM DONE SAM

user the spooky vibe was dead 5 years before season 11.

Its been a completely new show post season 5.

Infact I would argue it has been 3 different shows broken up into 5 year formats.

It won't make sense because most shows don't last for 2 decades.

I mean you forget but a preview episode of this show was on network of wb at end of 04', it is the last television show from warner brothers. from before they became the cw.

They survived massive demographic shift, rise of internet. switching networks..

>Oh hey its God, the omnipotent creator of everything
>should we ask him to get our brother out of the deepest pit of hell and save his immortal soul from getting raped for all eternity?
>nah fuck that loser

truly family is the most important thing

Wtf is this show problem against virgins?

>half the mythos the show is based on love killing virgins

it depends on a certain point of view, user

THIS
Fucker should get out of the cage and get his revenge.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SAMMY U DIDNT TRY TO HELP ME GET OUT OF PURGATORY
>never even attempts to help adam