Um

Um....

....wut?

Other urls found in this thread:

villagevoice.com/film/neon-demon-auteur-nicolas-winding-refn-on-his-fluorescent-narcissism-8793915
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get what you're asking. The film is pretty straightforward.

What the fuck is with all the synth in movies nowadays

Pls b in london

same can be said about OGF but tards still dont know what they saw

Refn is just tone deaf and colorblind.

Stupid poorly acted self indulgent and disgusting just for the sake of being disgusting

It's great. Better than some cookie-cutter violin score which sucks, is non-memorable and is literally telling you what emotion to feel during any one scene or shot.

I said the film is the opposite of 2deep4u. It's simple and doesn't try to do anything "deep".

his movies arent deep at all, pleb detected.

>self indulgent

There's nothing wrong with that

>disgusting just for the sake of being disgusting

What was disgusting? Maybe the very last scene could be categorized as that but that's it.

>i-it's really simple
>y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you're just too stupid to understand
>the movie isn't bad I swear!

nice porky pig impression, refnfag. You are all the same.

Nice shitposting. Now do you have anything to say about the movie or is this garbage all you got?

Still not as good as Only God Forgives

I wonder what she tasted like

Do you? All you are is a pathetic refnfag that will slurp up anything he tosses towards you. You're the type of person that doesn't want a discussion all you want is to beat your chest and howl with all the strength your little fingers can muster. You're not a fan of cinema. You're a fan of yourself. Grow up.

youve embarrassed yourself enough already

I tried to engage the OP to elaborate so discussion could start. He didn't respond. Unless it's you.

You're the cunt who is actively avoiding discussing the movie.

>that scene where she starts shitting blood

She was menstruating you dingus.

Projecting so hard you could show movies on a wall.

>this virgin thinks thats what a period looks like

>this moron doesn't understand artistic license to exaggerate for cinematic effect

Dude, you are a fucking retard. They ate Jesse and then the lesbian chick was shitting Jesse's blood, that's it

Holy fuck. She's literally looking at the Moon that whole scene. Moon cycle, periods, can you think of any link there, genius? You dense motherfucker. Here's Refn explaining it for you

>But when she’s devoured, three things happen: Jena Malone’s character, who initiates this whole ceremony of beauty, menstruates again, has something flowing through her. Bella Heathcote, who wants to manufacture her own beauty, dies — because that’s the one thing that you can’t do. And then there’s Abbey Lee, the supermodel, who felt like a ghost, but finds everything within her again, by eating the thing that Jesse is.

villagevoice.com/film/neon-demon-auteur-nicolas-winding-refn-on-his-fluorescent-narcissism-8793915

I saw Bronson, Drive and this. I loved the first two, this one not so much, but it was still alright. Are any of his other movies any good?

Yes. But OGF and Valhalla Rising are more like this than Bronson/Drive so might not be up your alley. Definitely worth watching though.

The Pusher films are gritty realistic crime dramas, very different from his later movies. They're good if you're into that sort of stuff.

The most unbelievable part of this movie was Elle Fanning being considered beautiful.

high fashion models arent attractive until make up and editing a lot of times

*grabs you by throat*

Hey kid, that's my waifu you're talking about.