letterboxd.com/Cubei8/
letterboxd.com/samtlx/
letterboxd.com/FutureDays/
letterboxd.com/lozjudai/
letterboxd.com/machill54/film/cure/
letterboxd.com/Miranna/
letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/
letterboxd.com/machill54/
piggyolson.tumblr.com/post/135817312536/this-was-a-good-dress-its-too-bad-ill-never-wear
piggyolson.tumblr.com/post/135747138046/themsireens-on-another-lighter-note-i-am-v
piggyolson.tumblr.com/post/132295312556/im-still-at-a-wedding
piggyolson.tumblr.com/post/134067287471/me-n-tony-pepperoni-n-baby-frannie-is-hidden
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>General
how about you fuck off

Don't be rude pal

wow wonderful user

Would a girl like Hunt for the Wilderpeople?

liking magic mike is gay tbqh familya

letterboxd.com/robotpie/films/diary

Going to watch Tetsuo today lads

it possible to truly enjoy films if you've never experienced love?

I'd say no, it's such an integral part of about 80% of films, if you can't relate to the most primal and basic of human emotions, how can you truly claim to understand film?

rewatched Halloween last night after not having seen it maybe for like 5 years.

letterboxd.com/white_water/

lmao was Nerve that bad, I was considering of watching it

The girl was pretty, that's about the extent to which I enjoyed it. If you want a dumb night out at the cinema, go for it by all means, but if you're looking for a nice cinematic experience just go to anything else.

also Tetsuo is gr8

letterboxd.com/nuts/

letterboxd.com/hugo/

Been watching some TV shows so a bit slow on the films.

i liked only god forgives...

sorry...

letterboxd.com/Synt/

What's everyone up to today? Who here is partaking in hoop-tober? Is it too late to join in?

not doing hooptober officially but I did make a list of 31 horror movies to watch by the end of october

letterboxd.com/white_water/list/31-horror-movies-i-gotta-watch/

That's cool - what made you decide on which films you wanted to watch? or was it more arbitrary?

basically all are either from my watchlist or from other lists I dug up on lb. Just organizing the list was so much fun that I'm thinking of doing more stuff like this, something for Decemember. Like watch 20 Christmas horror movies or something like that.

have you got the Viy blu yet Synt

Are you and machill gonna break up since he didn't like Viy?

Star Trek Beyond is out so mite check that out tonight

Fair enough man, sounds good!

I have not, no. I can't even really afford it but if there's a rip somewhere then I may as well give it a re-watch soon.

Machill, is this true? This is irreconcilable differences territory.

Just bought this coffret seems pretty cool

The blu (with added Eng subs) is indeed online. That's what I watched yesterday. It sucks imo, like 3 10/10 scenes and then a bunch of boring stuff. It did lead to this good post though i hope that link works so worth it imo

nice box. Arrow is pure physical media kino, would be buy their shit if I wasnt poor.

I'll give it a look some time, but it's a shame you weren't into it. I'm not an sfx nerd or anything but I found it pretty impressive for that alone, especially for the final act. That linked scene is gr8, glad you appreciated the weirdo tone it had going on throughout.

white_water = embryo

I might be able to invite you to the site (also the best torrent website in the entire world) that has it if you would want.

And yeah the special effects definitely were impressive and that's where it shone, but everything except that was extremely unmachill. watching it also confirmed what I always expected, that it's really only in your favourites because of the cool as heck poster fite me

>machill didn't invite you to best torrent website in the entire world
JUST

yeah I'd be up for the invite man.

as for the movie itself: I have this soft spot for films that tell a really, almost stupidly simplistic story in a way that still seems pretty cool. I feel like Viy is probably the most effective that I've seen do that, which is why it's placed in the favourites. having a cool as heck poster certainly doesn't hurt it either. I guess no one's ever asked me straight up (because why would they?) but I'm not shy about the fact that it's the least favourite of the favourites. Hell it almost didn't make the top 10 when that guy was doing those google surveys a couple months back. But I still like it a lot.

I just watched it. Had no idea what to expect, except that it's a classic and considered a great film.

It was absolutely wonderful, I don't think I've found a movie more entertaining than this in a while.

come too #film

part 2 is pretty good aswell. It's basically like Evil Dead 2 is to be Evil Dead, a remake of the first movie with higher budget.

Tokyo Fist is my fav Tsukamoto tho

letterboxd.com/wizenhymer/

currently rewatching godzilla series, will switch into horror mode around mid-october

mothra of god why

which tracker are you referring to?

because godzilla is best kino

KAT

I'll be there soon

That girl is a real crowd pleaser

Saw you gave wilderpeople a 3/5, I felt the same. I see non-new zealanders loving it but almost everyone in new zealand I've asked just thinks its okay. Weird.

letterboxd.com/Cubei8/

letterboxd.com/samtlx/

Downloading 3 samurai kinos atm

>Synt and boyfriend(s)
ugh

Noone cares

You care enough to respond.

Not about what would be expected to be cared

how did you feel about the other 3 DB movies? i thought the first one was better than the actual series.

See

>tfw you thought Ronnie had a bright future, but he keeps disappointing

I didn't like how all of them were retelling the story from the anime. That made it boring to watch as i was also watching the series.

sure

why is machill called Ronald

>samtlx
The new aeltbx?!?!!?

8===D (_(_

Can you identify the users above?

You're late!

nope

I believe that's Amaranth's feminine penis entering Acid's Mexican anus

where do I download the Viy bluray?

But not you!

>literal irc kids

hey boys (: lol ;)

gimme some good martial arts movies, modern or old doesn't matter

enter the dragon

High iq trackers (I think maybe just tracker singular at this point)

seen

So fuck off

ptp? hdb?

>Tokyo fist

muh nigga

Should have watched Tetsou yesterday but i watched Audition instead. It was a really beautiful film.

I loved how the "look" of the film started out very normal, almost like made for tv movie. But the longer it went on the weirder the camera angles, editing and lighting became.

"That" scene was of course disgusting, but i am no pleb to horror and gore so it wasn't as impactful for me. The sound design was the worst (best) part of it. Hearing the bone sawing sound was very worrying.

letterboxd.com/FutureDays/

The 36th Chamber of Shaolin
The Five Venoms (most of Chang Cheh's stuff from that period is worth checking out)
Master of the Flying Guillotine
Drunken Master 1/2

>PTP
>high iq

hmmmmm

some friends want me to take a course in mandarin with them next semester, is it worth it? what's the best language to learn for watching foreign films?

English

>chinkspeak
>worth learning
lel

Italian of course if you want to watch the best films

Lär dig svenska så kan du se 100% riktig kinografi

5 Element Ninjas (Chinese Super Ninjas)
Kid with the Golden Arms

Jag kan redan svenska, men vi har ändå inte så mycket bra filmer i det här landet

That's a strange choice imo

he said good

those are good recs, the work of tsui hark and king hu are worth checking as well

Shaw Bros. and King Hu

best Bruce film is Way of the Dragon, or the unfinished Game of Death (don't watch the shitty 1978 one, just watch the footage in Bruce Lee: A Warrior's Journey)

spl 2, universal soldier: day of reckoning, eastern condors, 8 diagram polefighter

Watched this last night with the gf to pregame for watching all horror movies in October.

I loved it. Maybe even better than Pulse and I really love Pulse.

I have a few questions I'd kind of like to ask if anyone on /lbg/ has seen it and wants to discuss.

One of my favorite films. The impending sense of doom all the way through is extraordinary.
Very rewatchable, i have not yet made up my mind on exactly what everything means, it's much open to interpretation.
That poster is also so fucking a e s t h e t i c. Gonna buy it soon and put on the wall.

Did you know that the ending was originally showing the waitress taking the knife and stabbing her supervisor to death? But kurosawa cut the scene short

Did the bull like it too?

>The Red and the White
God tier user IMO.

t. Synt boyfriend desperate for the embryo master's attention

How does it feel to be such a cancer? Why do you have to leak?

What makes him an embryo master? There's no way TR&TW is embryo status laddie boy.

>Part 2 is good aswell

Don´t do this to me lad

bullet ballet is amazing watch it

letterboxd.com/lozjudai/

>leak
/advanced/ is better than 90% of Cred Forums

Good. It's better short. We see the X on her back and know that Takabe is the next patient zero Typhoid Mary Mesmerist dude. I liked how Kurosawa showed just enough to make the mood feel off and then cut abruptly. Always leave the audience wanting more, right?

Just like Pulse, the mood of that movie is damned unsettling.

I watched the other day for the first time

letterboxd.com/machill54/film/cure/

it's good

how many eurocrime movies do I have to watch to get an invitation to a private tracker?

i want to kick her teeths

>he STILL doesn't understand it
That profile isn't real or serious. It's all a joke.

None you just have to be cool

>still getting trolled
>in 2016

Damn, that's hard...

letterboxd.com/Miranna/

Deux Hommes dans Manhattan was really terrible, I'm reconsidering watching all of Melville's work now

come to the discord!

>le discord
>le irc

should I go see Miss Peregrine or Deepwater Horizon this weekend?

How many movies do you watch daily lads? I want minimum 1, but sometimes I don't feel the energy to watch 2 and I feel bad about it even

Started recently watching film seriously and there's so much stuff I need to watch.

6 on good free day
if i work then i can only do 2 - 3. onw before work and 2 after I get home

avoid un flic

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

I don't get the Bernie love at all

One day you will #FEEL it

I try to watch 3

Same with the first sentence.

What the hell is this film?

It's like Memories of Murder + Cure + Kiyoshi Kurosawa's genre style.

Sure, send me an invite

can anyone tell me where I can watch / download this in a non shit quality?

I took mine off of tpb.

I love films like this. Too bad there are barely any with this kinda style. It really reminded me of some of the darker episodes of twin peaks and fwwm

There is 4GB rip in Avistaz, do you have account ro do you want invite?

>use Aviztas
>only download obscure films with like 1 or 2 seeders
>seed but no one ever downloads
>become a leach

JUST fuck me up

(I'm not that guy you replied too, i just want to vent my frustration)

Why didn't you download the releases that are free and large in file size? Like blurays etc. Worked for me.

Working my way through the highest rated films on Letterboxd (2010s in particular).

Mommy was a pleasant surprise, absolutely loved it despite thinking I was going to hate it.

Just finished Horace and Pete, watched the entire season over the last two days, absolutely great. Episode 3 was probably the weakest, even though I applaud the writing and acting as an entire episode of essentially just one person talking and another (and the viewers) quietly listening for 45 minutes is quite a feat, and even the weakest point in the series is still a fabulous watch.

Another item I thought I'd hate, mostly because of his fans and the overblown praise it's gotten, but it's absolutely deserved.

because i am a retard

>not only downloading during freeleech

Come to irc and we'll pm you an invite.

did you cry at the ending? i still haven't recovered

CG is back boyz!

it's very laggy tho

letterboxd.com/machill54/

hello what's up amigos!!

Faggot

haha!

oh boy, I feel sorry for you user

Oh, la femme hystérique's profile is 100% real.
Check out her Tumblr, aptly named 'piggyolson.' Lots of pictures of her. She looks exactly like you'd think she would.

>piggyolson.tumblr.com/post/135817312536/this-was-a-good-dress-its-too-bad-ill-never-wear
>piggyolson.tumblr.com/post/135747138046/themsireens-on-another-lighter-note-i-am-v
>piggyolson.tumblr.com/post/132295312556/im-still-at-a-wedding
>piggyolson.tumblr.com/post/134067287471/me-n-tony-pepperoni-n-baby-frannie-is-hidden

L'Avenir finally leaked, but no subs.

Mate just fuckin.. don't follow her

why have you done all this effort lmao

Isn't it curious all these posts falseflagging and whiteknighting? It sure is. SJWboxd, after all

censor that shit holy fuck

says the one trying to signal boost Letterboxd reviews

triggered, boyo?

>

i get more annoyed when someone unfollows me than i get happy when i get a new follower

I get annoyed when people follow me

perhaps stop being a little bitch

whiteknightboxd

shit

>bumping threads with shitposts
classic

Kys, anyway

defend that movie's merit
you literally can't, it's trash

Of course he can't, he hasn't seen it. He's a posturing twat.

>The children of Synt
Clap, clap, I suppose