Before The Flood

Ready for docukino /tv?
youtube.com/watch?v=6UGsRcxaSAI

>Trent Reznor score

confirmed for kino

can't wait for some more leo squinting his eyes and whispering

>docukino
only one answer

>Along with Leonardo DiCaprio, the documentary's subjects include Barack Obama, Pope Francis, and John Kerry, among others.

glad they are sticking to the science and making convincing arguments.

Good to see he found the time to get away from his yacht and his model friends to go on a little lark about climate change adventure.

>squinting his eyes and whispering

I thought he was all about the crying & shouting?

Shit. He is gonna get even more ass because of this.

That's only for movies..... Satan.

>Crying & shouting

You're thinking of Matt Damon. Nice get btw

finally, true cuck kino

cant wait to watch with my wife's boyfriend's son

I don't think Leo gives a shit.

>while other celebs are crying about gender, race, and Trump, Leo is out there raising awareness about something that actually matters, while still finding the time to bang out yacht fulls of 10/10 models
Is there a more based celebrity?

*goosepimples*

>something that actually matters

don't call it climate change regulations. call it governmental control over the means of production.

now do you see why celebs push climate change propaganda?

>implying scientists haven't been shouting climate change for years
>implying anyone listens to them
>implying scientists have the money like Leo does to market the shit out of it

It's sad to say but celebrities are the only ones that people listen to and they can affect millions. Remember vaccines? People believed that shit because of celebrities.
I'm glad he's at least trying and I don't think you need a lot of scientists to prove climate change is real or that we at least need to switch to more renewable energy sources

why is this docu so talked about on this board? It's seemingly about two guys working to rebuild roads in Africa. I don't see how that's interesting, please explain.

> Americans and their climate change problems
Must be nice to be a millionaire and have abundances of absolutely everything you could ever imagine and have the time to care about changing weather and droughts or floodings in 3rd governmentless shitholes

>patterns of production and consumption are in direct causal relationship with us destroying ourselves
>try to regulate these patterns with direct taxing to promote technological innovation and behavioral change
>refute this as communism

Put your tin-foil hat back on, baby.

Did he say the US is the largest contributor of green house gases? Isn't china the largest by a huge margin?

yes

everyone listened to them. it is why everyone already beleives in climate change with literally no proof.

climate data is fraudulent. they had to "adjust" the raw data temps to get them even close to the models. there are 2 seperate email scandals that proved this. but that is what no one listened to.

you can look up that arctic ice cover is increasing, antarctic is about the same, and sea levels in most places have actually dropped. they don't even hide that, just the temp data.

look, yes, ofcourse pollution is bad. but your idea of cigar smoking boss hog types dumping chemical waste in the river just doesn't exist anymore. and there is little to no proof of "climate change", and even if it existed we would adapt.

the real reason for it is because government wants more regulations. the george soros types want centralized control of everything. and since everything can potentially pollute, environmental regulations is the best way to go about it.

just remember, the men trying to convince you that men are inherently evil are inherently evil.

Are you clinically retarded?

>Doesnt understand the concept of communism...

KYS, or read a book, nerd.

Obviously you are.

>its an american thinks he's making a startling documentary on climate change but hes actually just a regular dumb american film
rest of the world (bar China) is getting on quite well with kyoto protocol, just the yanks are stupid and still do fuck all about it. Still using awful refrigerants like R12 you idiots.

This guy gets it

No, that guy is a fucking retard. Global warming is the largest threat of the 21st century. Everyone agrees except retarded hillbilly rightist Amerifats.

Nope, not if you include consumption in the equation. Outsourcing your manufacturing to China and then claiming that they are the worst polluters is a typical American dick move though.

Global warming is a hoax created by the Chinese to make US manufacturing non-competitive

Go back to twitter, Donald.

Are you a troll? Or are you just that stupid?

Amerifat with tinfoil hat.

This board is garbage

you don't honestly think global warming is real?

To deny that global warming is real is like denying gravity exists. Its stupid because science says so.

>that hand placement
Absolutely based

Science also says that humans evolved from monkeys. Do you believe that too?

>Science also says that humans evolved from monkeys

No it doesn't - you epic fucking moron.

>Le ebin troll

Fuck off libcuck.

>your idea of cigar smoking boss hog types dumping chemical waste in the river just doesn't exist anymore
I agree with everything else, but this is just retarded.