How long until he goes bald...

How long until he goes bald? The most interesting aspect of Mad Men is being able to watch his hair recede further and further as the show progresses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
youtube.com/watch?v=sqJ5IHv-8QE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like he shaves it that way in anticipation of going bald

His hairline wasn't really receeding that much. They had him shave it to make him look more pathetic or whatever I guess.

You can see on that image where it has been shaved down.

I don't get it, he is rich, hair transplant is only a few thousands, why didn't he do a hair transplant?

It's strange that he's willing to go out in public like that.

Anyway it still doesn't work imo because where the hairline has 'receeded' to, it doesn't look diffuse at all. It just looks like a 'balding man wig'.

He shaves it that way for the show, not "anticipation". Why on earth would be pre-receed" his hairline just because he thinks he'll lose it? ridiculous.

best part is in the latest unboxing video he fucking KEPT it, the absolute madman. Usually when he does a hair stunt he shaves it the next time you see him, but he's really fucking with Leafy by keeping it that way for a while. iDubbbz is unshakeable.

you could land a plane on that forehead

>that JUST hairline

how does he go outside

I love Mad Men, it's a near perfect show, but Pete's rapid hairloss was pretty unrealistic and ruined my immersion. You don't make it to 30 with a full head of hair and then have a rapid recession like he did. If a guy is gonna go bald you can generally tell in his late teens. Early 20's max.

Because it's not his actual hairline?

How do I shave my head because I'm going bald and not look like an alien or cancer patients?

1. apply shaver to hair
2. go to town

Wow you guys are fucking retarded.

Don't weight 130 lbs

Yeah. Check this out. Me on the left at 21 or 22, and on the right now at 25. Feels bad man. Could be much worse though.

Why is Cred Forums (and Cred Forums) in general so obsessed with men's hairlines and baldness?

Projection much? Or just general faggotry?

We're all going bald.

Respond to this question you uneducated faggots.

t. assblasted balding 17 year old or chemotherapy patient

Big scar and need to take pills every day for the rest of your life.

And plus, he isn't going bald.

>tfw going grey at 23

at least it's better than going bald

Pills?

>I love Mad Men, it's a near perfect show, but Pete's rapid hairloss was pretty unrealistic and ruined my immersion.
lmao are you retarded?

The only people who care about other men's hairlines are the guys balding themselves.

You're still going to go bald after a transplant and need to take hairloss pills every day to keep your shit from getting fucked up.

because hair transplants are for insecure fags like you

Redditor here, decided to explore uncharted lands. Why are you guys so obsessed about receding hairlines and male height? Is it a new dank meme i'm unaware of?

The signs were there user

You say hair transplants makes one insecure, I say accepting shitty genetics makes you a cuck. If you can afford it why not? Especially if you're not one of the few people who can actually pull off the bald look.

Because he's not balding you dumb fuck he shaves it for the show.

>Big scar
Only if you do fut, fue leaves no scar.
>pills every day for the rest of your life
No, there is no rejection because it's your own hair.

>No, there is no rejection because it's your own hair.

>taking a pill every day
>giant inconvenience

>daily reminder that Pete raped the au pair

Is there anyone here who doesn't see he shaved the front of his head for his role?

Damn, you on the left is me at 28. I've notice the thinning, but didn't want to believe it. Oh well.. (hello darkness my old friend)

when should I be concerned at the rate of hair loss / receding I have ?

I'm kinda just hoping I have some kind of disease or cancer so I have an excuse, 26 and its getting pretty thin and I'm forming that balding M, every time I run my it seems to b fingers through my hair I have 1-6~ strands of hair

That's literally incorrect, because the hairs that are transplanted are from an area of the head that is immune to the MPB gene.
Look at literally any bald man, they still keep their hair at the back and sides of their head, those hairs don't fall out, when they're transplanted to a new area, they still don't fall out.

Propecia side effects:
Chills
Dizziness
Breast enlargement and tenderness
Itchy skin
Rapid weight gain
Redness of the skin
Skin rash
Swelling of the face
Inverted nipple
Lump in the breast
Decreased interest in sex
Inability to keep an erection
Loss in sexual drive
Stomach pain
Back pain
Diarrhea
Testicular pain

>mfw seeing her naked on OItNB
Titty monster

Stop talking about what you don't know. You need to take hair loss pills. Many people do 3-4 hair transplants because they keep balding.

>every time I run my fingers through my hair I have 1-6~ strands of hair

last sentence fixed to remove the retardation

I don't want to disagree with you, but I've also know for a fact that losing transplanted hair is a very common problem for patients

They do multiple transplants because they got the transplants before they finished balding at the top of the head. It can take decades to finish balding, if they got transplant to fix a recession, those hairs wont fall out, but the hairs on the scalp that weren't transplanted will continue to fall out as they were always going to, so they need another transplant to fill that up.

Wrong, faggot. Stop.

I bet you are a manlet too.

The odds of side effects are very small, and even then something like erectile dysfunction could be the placebo effect. Countless men have been taking it every day for decades with zero side effects.

Well at least the timing is better for you, makes more sense at least. I was forced to come to terms with it pretty early, it sucks but I always have a laugh about it now. (the rest of that picture for example)

That only happens due to a medical problem, or if the surgeon was a pleb and took the hairs from an area that was destined to fall out.
Transplanted hair also sheds in cycles. Healthy hair falls out one at a time, and then grows back, but you don't notice it because it happens independently, transplant hair can do that all together and is noticeable, but then regrows.

If you're trying to convince yourself not to get transplants, then keep believing your own made up shit senpai, idgaf.

Keep thinking you know things.

>I'm forming that balding M

Doesn't necessarily have to be balding at all. Could just be a maturing headline. Happens to virtually everyone, especially men with larger foreheads like nordics. Noticed it at 20 and it hasn't moved a fucking inch in two years; same shit happened to virtually every friend.

Getting some strands of hair in your hand after you run it through your hair is not exactly a sign of balding either; hair's always going to fall off gradually and is replaced at the same rate.

This is to anyone experiencing receding or balding but

when you were going through 22-25 did you experience a very itchy scalp?

Just the forehead.

What do you mean when you should be concerned? You're naturally balding, it's up to you whether that concerns you or not. Christ, some people just shave it all off.

Not really. Just on hot days, whichi I'm assuming is pretty normal.

>Getting some strands of hair in your hand after you run it through your hair is not exactly a sign of balding either; hair's always going to fall off gradually and is replaced at the same rate.
That can't be correct. AFAIK that's just a sign of balding, strands of hair on your pillow are the first signs, and after that your hairline just steadily retreats. For some it'll be faster than for others obviously, but it can't be stopped once it starts, just slowed down.

yeah
why?
is head temperature changing?

Nah man it's true that hair comes and goes in stablished cycles all through our life. Thing with balding is, those cycles become irregular or just plain get skipped entirely because of a myriad possible reasons.

I literally said why in the post, I'm kind of hoping I have a disease / cancer, how fast is too fast when balding ?

>thick hair
>good hairline
>bald spot

literally ruined. I buzzcut to a #1 now.

>strands of hair on your pillow are the first signs,

I've been getting strands of hair all over my pillow since pretty much forever. It's not necessarily a sign of balding at all. I guess it COULD be, but balding doesn't go fast enough for you to notice a distinct increase in loose hairs. If you've ever lived in the same house as a woman, be it a sister or girlfriend or whatever, you'd know that they especially get their fucking hair all over the place*

*see; brushes, the sink, the bathtub/shower, their sheets

Started slowly for me at 23, now creeping along and thinning at 25. After it got bad enough to where I couldn't have any decent hairstyle I started shaving it off.

Wow, literally outing yourselves now

Longer hairs are noticeable enough, sure. But you were the guy with the M, right? So it's not surprising that you'd be finding strands of hair all over your pillow.

Must be very stabilized then. I have short to medium long hair and NEVER find any hair on my pillow, while my buddy who's balding pretty badly says he's leaving hair literally everywhere (altho he still refuses to shave it off, comb over is apparently superior.)

I don't get it, if you're balding why not just shave it off?

You think cancer makes you bald? Are you retarded?

>But you were the guy with the M, right?
Nah, I was

Maturing hairline and all that shit. If the hair on the pillow actually was a sign that I was balding then I should have been bald at about 12.

This can often be DHT interacting with the hair follicles causing excess oil/sebum or skin irritation.
Means that it could directly related to balding since DHT also casues that

its something in men's hair products that is the cause of male baldness

it's a form of eugenics so that women steer clear of bald white men

I've been taking propecia for 4 years now, no side effect, and my hair isnt thicker or anything but it stopped receding

do people actually take propecia?

whats your solution?

He isn't actually balding

use women's hair products. anything marked men is going to make you bald, grow tits, or make you feminine

hairs come out every day naturally hundreds

This shit is so weird.
At 21 I decided to grow a full beard for the first time in my life.
Months later, there I was, with a head full of black hair, and a fucking grey beard. Had to shave that shit off.

>always had a big forehead
>never really noticed until 3 years ago
>been checking my hair every single day since then
>it's been a fourhead all this time but can't stop wondering if and when it will get worse
Being a man is suffering.

are you serious?

Sounds god tier

My hair fell strong when i was with 19-20, creating some hairline. Now im 25 and the hairline is the same, has not increased a bit. Am i safe?

Well maybe not. I think it's best to check what products the male Jews use just to be on the safe side.

accepting shitty genetics make you a cuck? hahaha fuck off

jews go bald more than anyone else

ah the kosher shampoo

yes. they want women to steer clear of bald white men resulting in less white children. they know men won't make a fuss and will just think it's genetics that they are bald but balding is an epidemic that no one notices.

if they put whatever they put in men's products to make them bald in women's products women would riot and everyone would notice.

this is 21st century balkanization tactics.

so it makes sense why they would want the goyim to be bald too

Maybe they're not the right Jews. By which I mean Jews who are plotting white male anti-eugenics.

So if i stop using men's shampoo my mantits will go away?

Yes

You're all fucking retarded. Even if you get a hair transplant your crown will keep thinning unless you're on Minoxidil or something, and you don't get a transplant for your crown, because you'll keep balding around it and it will be a pathetic island of pathetic thin ass hair. Shave it like a man

So I'm 29 and with a full head of thick hair, does it mean that I made it and I'll die with a full head of hair?

I'm glad I will never lose my hair. I inherited my hair genes from my grandfather. He lived 95 years and never got bald.

You're never safe.

do you realise how hard it is to get rid of your own hair?
you had them for 25 years and then one day just bzzzt
hair are 70% of your head attractiveness
you can have symmetrical aryan face but without a nice haircut it's just not the same

Same here, 28 and not one slight sign of a receding hairline. Did I win in the birthlottery?

He intentionally shaved his head for the role so it shows him ageing throughout the series.

The gene that causes balding comes from the mother, odly enough

Which is why looking at the maternal grandfather is usually a decent idea.

No You could start balding any day, the thing is, if you lived through your 20's with a full head of hair then you made it, nobody cares about a 30/40-something guy losing his hair, it's expected

That's literally how the men in my family lose their hair.

Stress doesn't help either.

Bro look at your I presume left temple was thinning alot at 21, signs were there bro

Yeah but a balding head isn't attractive either (most of the time).

Is Will Arnet considered handsome? I think so and he has had a balding head for a long time now.

Something I learned: when facing baldness, we tend to keep our hair longer to make up for the loss of it. Which is a huge mistake, since the bigger the hair the more easily it falls

nah that would be the greeks

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw

you're balding, get over it

this guy too
handsome af
but look at the top of his head

>tfw really weird head shape

I'd probably kill myself if I went bald.

Holy shit is that real or did you shoop that ??

looks good 2bh

He shaved his hairline for the role. Pete the character was balding, not Vincent the actor.

>can easily comb hair to look like not balding
>a windy day can fuck it all up

>Tfw temples are getting awfully thin like that
Oh god please don't let me lose my hair

wrong bitch. dht heats the scalp so cells can't form and repair properly. hairs transplanted to the top of the head will suffocate from the same bad environment the first ones did. heat rises to the top of the scalp. noone goes bald on the back of their head. hairs transplanted from the top of the head to the back would never fall out.

>can easily comb hair to look like not balding
you can not
you're lying to yourself

I work in retail and a little girl there with her mother told me, "I like you forehead."

Was she implying I'n balding?

You're thinning on the left m8. Judging from the right pic it's time to start shaving your head. Your hair now looks shit like that, trust me.

no she actually wanted to succ but thats illegal

>mfw
>25
>no beard yet
>havent seen my dad without beard
>matureish hairline thick hair
ok

JUST

t. slackjaw faggot

hairspray senpai

>No beard yet

You will never have one at this point. Be lucky you have hair.

oh its coming in, its just taking its sweet fucking time

>Jude grows his hair out and brushes it forward after having it cut shorter for a while
>baldfags all over the internet start crying about how he's clearly gotten implants or smeared his scalp with miraculous anti-balding creams only rich people can afford

It never fucking fails. What's with baldfags obsessing about him? Like that time he wore hats all the time because of playing a dude with a really shitty haircut. Everybody just called him a liar and said it was because he had gotten implants, or because he'd finally gone completely bald.

>25
>its coming in
user...

This kek.

Seriously you will never have a beard.

>oh its coming in
yeah, right

At least you won't have enough hair left to do that faggy wannabe boy band from the nineties spike hair. There's always a positive

i literally think im still going through puberty, its actually progressing still......kill me

my grandpa has a beard too, hes actually 91 but he looks 70

Nah, I'm being serious. Why the fuck else would she even comment on my forehead?

I have a strong jaw too. Idk what the problem is.

she literally was attracted to your cranial shape by instinct, its impressive,

Even if you had a huge forehead it's still a weird comment.

EL JUSTO EL JUSTO

doubtful.

Yeah, it's not even big, just slightly receding at the temples. I didn't think anything of it because the kid was being annoying asking me all sorts of dumb questions but when they left I wondered why she would say that.

lol, paranoid faggot

My hair at the front thinned a lot when I was at Uni, as I injured myself way too much. Physical trauma can really JUST your hair up. Luckily it stopped, so I've still got a pretty good head of hair.

this its a kid, they say kid stuff

get over it

giant forehead

fapping and not working out preserves hairlines

If it makes you feel any better sasha grey told me she liked my shoulders still don;t know what it all meant man

>implying you met sasha grey

Why not? Sasha Grey meets people every day.

yeah saw/met her at a book signing with my ex

is this true

Only if smear your hair with the cum after fapping. It invigorates the follicles.

there is a very strong correlation between male balding and testosterone levels.

on a second note fuck correlation. there is a straight up cause and effect between testosterone and balding

I couldn't grow shit until I hit 25, then whatever the fuck happened that year I can now grow a thick lumberjack beard that puts all these patchy faggots to shame.

There's the solution, if you're incredibly handsome then balding won't matter. Try that.

same

we're numales.

Kek, How old are you? You still keep up with YouTube personalities? You're either a kid or a manchild. Kill yourself.

Also, maybe his content cop on Leafy would be any good but unfortunately iDubzzz was too unfunny to make it even decent.

does this mean high test males are more likely to be bald? i don't get it

don't bully pls
>responding to e-celeb cancer

you're just as bad, you're encouraging the little shit you know

no, not really. receptor sensitivity is a lot more important for balding than bloodstream testosterone levels. Japan is the most bald country on the planet so this seems kind of obvious

>Japan is the most bald country on the planet so this seems kind of obvious

that sounds like bullshit but okay

he's not going bald you fucking retard

meanwhile, based Hamm is actually going bald

yeah but his dick is the size of a evian bottle

isn't fapping bad for your hair? If you do it too much.

rip

They lied to you, son

I'd trade you my beard hair for your thick hair. Shit started when i was 13 and i could never stand it, if i don't shave for a day my whole face starts itching, and when i shave my skin gets red and fucked up even with aftershaves. And shaving itself is a pain in the ass because manual razors get blunt fucking fast and electric ones don't do a good job at it. It also makes you look old.
Why can't beard hair go bald instead?

>tfw mom is adopted and I don't know if her biological father is/was bald
>tfw dad going bald really quick once he hit 48, now he's 52 and clinging to a JUST hairline
>tfw same shape head as my dad so neither of us could pull off a shaved head because our skulls are too oblong and ridged
Help

how doe his hairline stay?

>dont shave for a few days, itchy stops
>buy eletric trimmer. dont shave, just trim
>live with your beard like a man and stop crying about it like a faggot

Maybe he previously had a transplant?

well

>it's a Pete episode

>in the latest unboxing video he fucking KEPT it, the absolute madman

Link faggot

So he's just pretending to be retarded?

My hair is thinning at the top as well
What do??

jesus christ you fucking people

stop posting this shit, but for fucks sake, you are EXTRA disgusting stop worrying about your hairline and apply some fucking soap and water to your skin GODDAMN

he's handsome enough to just grow a beard and shave his head

>tfw head full of wonderful, beautiful red hair
stay mad baldlets

>red hair

Only women can be attractive with red hair. Redheaded men are basically white niggers.

It doesn't matter. He's handsome as fuck. He might even be one of those guys that looks better bald, like Bruce Willis or Jason Statham.

wew lad, take it easy

dude, you are black. you can shave everything and you're fine.

>gingerlet subhumans mocking baldlets
Blonde-haired master race reporting in

dat alexis bledel
how did he do it?

As much as I love having hair, I'd rather be bald than have red hair. Literal peasant hair.

>tfw even if I don't start going bald on my own I might just start shaving my head

I think it looks good if you have facial hair desu.

Is that a fucking neck tattoo? What the fuck brah, did Don have that shit covered up for 7 seasons?

He's an okay-looking guy (not counting the retarded hair) and was in a pretty successful show. She's a literal who, on the other hand.

think this picture was taken on a set, might just be for a character

the balding seems real though: youtube.com/watch?v=sqJ5IHv-8QE

4:15

He shaved it for the show. Look closely at the image and you'll see the stubble from where his real hairline is

>look closely
THERE'S HAIR LITERALLY GROWING THERE

WHY IS Cred Forums SO RETARDED

>shitty genes
If baldness was a shitty gene, it would have disappeared. Period. There is no other definition of a shitty gene than the biological one.

Nothing wrong with a shaven head for style as long as you look and dress decently. It's free and you can keep it how you want 24/7 my niggah.

People on here think they look good just because they have hair, the fact is most people have a shit haircut to begin with. Never mind how bad their actual face looks in the first place.

Don't give up hope. My brother and I have the same facial hair genetics but he's 7 years older than me, it took him until he was 30 to grow a real beard

Although on the plus side my goatee grows in perfectly with no shaping required, if I wanted to look like my own evil twin I guess.

Eh, he's 45. Some balding is expected.

Actually i think that is for a role. I just saw that guy and his hair looked normal, nothing like that.

He means his character in the show retard.